[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bridger Capital

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (84KB, 1024x609px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1024x609px
what is Bridger Capital?

http://youtu.be/JTNOWSKMS10
watch this at 5:00 and 22:30

when Charlamagne mentioned it Martin acted shocked and said Charlamagne wasn't supposed to talk about it. later shkreli said something about an "illuminati meeting" and called it a secret place for the elite.
>>
Just a place for rich dudes to netflix n chill, Shrek was shocked because Charlamagne is just a DJ with a couple mil to his name.

The fact that Charlamagne instagramed it and social media'd the party goes to show you it's nothin', just a place to the rich elite to hang
>>
>>17310795
Can't it just be a very high tier investment company?
>>
>>17310795
I would pay a ridiculous, unquantifiable amount of money to punch this skinny bitch in the jaw...

Just one fucking punch.
>>
>>17310795

http://www.insidermonkey.com/hedge-fund/bridger+management/10

It's just a fairly exclusive found, you probably have to be fairly connected to get an in. Martin's just having a joke.

>>17311635

Can't afford your AIDS meds cupcake?
>>
>>17311726
>Can't afford your AIDS meds cupcake?
This cancerous meme that you masons are trying to make isn't ever going to work on /x/.
>>
>>17311726
Cute.

I'll shove my fat aids cock down your throat. Bet you'll wish you had a damn cupcake.

Fuck you, it's late and I'm sleepy.. don't expect comedy gold here.
>>
this is really creepy and oddly credible. further research shows that there's a lot of ties here that vary wildly from what I assume would be business as usual on wall street. If someone is willing to do the legwork on Bridger capital there is probably a Pulitzer prize in it for them.

The chairwoman of the SEC during the big anti-bank years following Obama's election is part of Bridger capitals secret society though. So, we'll see where that goes.
>>
>>17311635

Yeah, isn't this the dick head that no one likes?

Did he pay the DJs to be able to talk on their show?

Who is this guy anyway, who cares what he has to say.
>>
>>17312143
Yup.

But it's always important to hear both sides.

Interview confirms he's a narcissistic cunt.
>>
Bridger is a hedge fund started by a Roberto Mignone.

He formerly worked as an analyst at Blue Ridge Capital.

Blue Ridge Capital is an American hedge fund founded by "Tiger Cub" John Griffin, a protege of Julian Robertson.

John Griffin is/was a "right-hand man" to the billionaire manager Robertson.

Julian Robertson is an American billionaire former hedge fund manager. Now retired, Robertson invests directly in other hedge funds, most run by former employees of Robertson's defunct hedge fund company.

He founded the investment firm Tiger Management Corp., one of the earliest hedge funds. Robertson is credited with turning $8 million in start-up capital in 1980 into over $22 billion in the late 1990s, though that was followed by a fast downward spiral of investor withdrawals that ended with the fund closing in 2000.

The illuminati part comes into play when you look into Tiger:

After closing his Tiger Fund in 2000, Robertson started to use his own capital, experience, and infrastructure to support and finance ("seed") upcoming hedge fund managers. As of September 2009, Robertson has helped launch 38 hedge funds ("Tiger Seeds") in return for a stake in their fund management companies. Apart from those Tiger Seeds, a considerable number of analysts and managers Robertson employed and mentored at Tiger Management went out on their own and are now running some of the best-known hedge fund firms, called "Tiger Cubs."
>>
File: 4602082-6248423626-tony9.jpg (96KB, 896x960px) Image search: [Google]
4602082-6248423626-tony9.jpg
96KB, 896x960px
>>17312201
>Tiger Clubs.

Are they... GREAT?
>>
Hey, I'm in this industry (pharmaceutical banking). Bridger likely does a lot of insider trading, and the reason he joked about them being "illuminati" is because they likely have a SEC commissioner in their pocket. They are very closely tied to Steven Cohen, everyone is aware of SAC Capitals tremendous insider trading scandal which they got a slap on the wrist for.

The reason Bridger keeps their returns "extremely secret" is likely due to the fact that they are quite high due to the same insider trading that they themselves perform.

Something to read up on Bridger :
http://www.sfgate.com/business/article/SAC-Capital-Netted-14-Million-in-Trading-Flagged-2318847.php
>>
>>17310946
What if that's what they want you to think. That its just a party and etc
>>
>>17312201
Close... Look into Tiger's history.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
We have a over 200 pages long thread on ktt about it. Martin livestreamed later that day and we asked him about this. He threatened to shut ktt down because of that but that was probably a joke.
>>
Here is a video of what happened https://youtu.be/B5rnuzpp2zM
>>
>>17312201
And Lucifer Lighting did their office fixtures.
>>
>>17312179
Did you expect anything less of him? The only god here is green.
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>17311635
>>
>>17317544
Like dem dubs, love dat show.
>>
>>17312143
They had him on because he told Ghostface Killah (from the Wu-Tang Clan) in a video where he had 3 masked "goons" behind him and was talking about how Ghostface was his sson etc. (which Charlamagne viewed as some slavemaster type references and shit) after he bought the only copy of a Wu-Tang album for 2mil. Charlamagne was wearing a Wu-Tang hat and shit in the interview, like it was clear it was going to be a conflict filled interview. That shit's good for likes, and he's talked about a lot in hiphop culture etc cause of the ridiculous shit hes' been pulling, all similar to what I stated above.
>>
>>17311726
>Can't afford your AIDS meds cupcake?
this is so ridiculous. if this guy shkreli is someone you look up to, please reevaluate your priorities and make suicide first on your list because you're nothing but a drain on the rest of us human beings.
>>
>>17311635
>Bridger Capital
Is this the same guy who's bought a medicine and raised the price from like dirt cheap to $750?
>>
>>17317817
Yep, raised Daraprim (a medication used to treat AIDS) from 13.50 I think to either $730 or $750 a pill.
>>
>>17317913
>a medication used to treat AIDS
actually, it's used to treat toxoplasmosis. AIDS comes in because it's usually people with compromised immune systems that get sick from that. normal people's bodies can usually handle it. pregnant women are also more susceptible though. and it's also used to treat malaria sometimes.
>>
>>17317608
He's also a giant douche and everyone's giving him attention just like he wants.
>>
>>17317501
>>17317515
>cancer
>>
>>17310795
He's just a rich sadistic fuck. Humanity doesn't need secret societies to fuck things up, we usually do it for ourselves. On the other hand, there's a lot of good folk out there and I doubt that he'll be able to keep things up for much longer.
>>
>>17310795
south park needs to make an hour long episode roasting him and bring back previous people they roasted and use their actually voices to continue roasting him i.e. get paris hilton to play paris hilton not trey/mat
>>
>>17317913
>Massive price hike
>Insurance companies would eat the costs
>Program in place to offer free meds to people who couldn't afford the price hike
>Profits to be used on developing cheaper, more effective version of drug
>Also intended to spur other companies to develop competitive drugs
>Another company does just that

Real shame media went into hysterics about how he was trying to literally kill every immune-compromised person, when the drug only treats a certain parasite that you're unlikely to come into contact with unless you're an unhygienic jackass.
But he's the current Anti-Christ so everything he does is awful bad no good horrible.
>>
>>17312201
Roberto Mignone is also Kappa Beta Phi.

Fun fact: according to Bridger's Terms and Conditions it is illegal to link to their website without prior written consent. It's also illegal to DDOS them.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.