[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are your thoughts on absurdism? Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 17

File: MeaningOfLife.png (832KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MeaningOfLife.png
832KB, 1920x1080px
what are your thoughts on absurdism?

Pic related
>>
>blabbering about how we are unable to understand something thanks to how 'limited' our brain is
>starts to define life with humans
Even a bacteria is considered as a life. Plants too.
Also, you don't stab someone on the street with a knife randomly, without a reason (unless you have a mental illness, that is). So yes, existence and life does matter, it's not there just for show, or because someone spilled its morning coffee on the matrix server machine.

Absurdism is good on some level since it questions the biggest mysteries, but the pic you uploaded is just some edgy bullshit.
>>
>>17310706
>Absurdism is good on some level since it questions the biggest mysteries.

i see you don't understand absurdism.
>>
>>17310656
If it matters to you then it matters to me. If it matters to a third then it matters to three.
>>17310744
But understand that there's nothing to understand; when I say I have no thought on absurdism I mean that it's possible to refine absurdism into its math, use that math to create a physical version of it and grind that substance into a powder to be taken as a psychedelic drug. What I mean is that I literally stop having thoughts when I take THAT drug.

"But that doesn't make sense, Ms. Queen!"

Not to you, maybe, but I find not having thoughts to be very commonplace.
>>
File: 1400977845303.jpg (45KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1400977845303.jpg
45KB, 352x395px
This is so incredibly basic.
>>
Imo absurdism is right on it's basic principles.

>life and universe is and will always be beyond human understanding
>literally nothing holds universal value because such values are made up by the people whom you can always disagree with

It's the worst philosophy according to majority because it doesn't promote progress or self-improvement in any way: there's no higher meaning to discover and no universal principle to follow. Accepting this completely will turn you into human garbage who doesn't care about anything anymore because your life doesn't matter in the slightest.

I know this from experience: I don't feel like striving for greatness or achieving anything because all is meaningless. How can anything matter when one day your consiousness will vanish?
>>
If nothing, not even you is real , them everything is as real as ever was , ever is and even will.
you just live each day , as reality is supose to go.
>>
>>17311417
>Accepting this completely
>from experience
Well then I dare say you don't know how to wield philosophy.
>>
>>17310656
If there's no such thing as meaning then science and math wouldn't make any sense tho

1 + 1 wouldn't have any reason to be 2 if there wasn't a reason why
>>
>>17311595
Just because science can form predictive models that work, does not mean there is inherent meaning in anything, it just means that the physical world has certain laws governing its function. Absurdism is stating that there is no deeper meaning or purpose behind this.
>>
File: Bf7MU.jpg (85KB, 487x536px) Image search: [Google]
Bf7MU.jpg
85KB, 487x536px
>>17310656
>what are your thoughts on absurdism?
Not as good as Discordianism.
>>
>>17311595
This has nothing to do with meaning other than trite philosophical similarities. This is an essay on the meaning of the term "life." It has nothing to do with your personal narrative.
>>
>>17311625
>predictive models that work
>certain laws
I don't see the relation.
>>
Alright folks, I will prove that "meaning" "exists" "objectively":

>Humans are part of the universe, not just as an "observer", but as something that exists within it
>Your mind and its contents exist, therefore they're also a part of the universe
>You give your own meaning to things
>Meaning is a part of you that exists in your vision of certain things
>Your vision exists, and so does its contents
>Meaning is a part of your vision
>Therefore, meaning exists objectively

Prove me wrong, it is objectively meaningless as it is nothing but a semantical conclusion (just like this entire topic), but go ahead and try :^)
>>
Meaning is a human concept, there is no meaning in nature, just like how there is no good or evil in nature. Life has no meaning. and some people are just to weak and can't accept this so they use mental gymnastics or try to sugar coat their existance because if they will acept this undisputed fact then their whole life and motivation to conform, crumbles.
>>
>>17312080
>Prove me wrong
You or your assumptions?
>>
>>17312280
>their whole life and motivation to conform
Never seen it happen.
>>
>>17312297
>>17312297

>make "x" statement
>lol assumption!

>I think therefore I am
>lol assumption!

I'm fairly sure that you're going to respond to stuff you don't agree with in this way.

You seem to be unaware of how language works. Semantics are nothing but tools of communication that work based on the definitions we give them. You can add the question "but how do you know?" to literally any statement we make, including this one. After this point, it loses value, as you have to address direct experience, and that is something that precedes words.

When we discuss such abstract concepts like "meaning", "exist", "objective", "universe" and "observer", then we will hardly get to a satisfactory conclusion due to their ambiguity. So they're not "assumptions"; there is simply nothing to be known about and in these words.

That was the whole point of my post. To get people like you to respond with even more meaningless blabbery, such as "those are assumptions".
>>
>>17311741
Do you understand what a predictive model is?

Im saying that simply because there are laws that govern the functioning of the universe, and that we can discover them and use them to make predictive models, that does not imply that there is inherent purpose behind those laws.

If you don't understand that, Im afraid I cant make it any more grade school for you.
>>
>>17311332
that matters rhyme was solid
>>
File: 1367526374810.jpg (102KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1367526374810.jpg
102KB, 1280x800px
>>17310656
yo

Was it /x/ that turned you on to absurdism?

Also,that picture isn't so much absurdism as it is nihlism

that being said, tell me what you believe the philosophy of absurdism to be anons?
>>
>>17312080
how can meaning exist objectively if there is none? you yourself are building constructions that show how something actually is based on an assertion that this is impossible.

just because it is abstract doesnt mean it doesnt exist. absurdism is clever, but it misses a point that is right in front of it.

>>17311741
those laws are merely predictive models

>>17311332
>If it matters to you then it matters to me. If it matters to a third then it matters to three.
i think you understand it here. the part that matters comes from people, or perhaps from a part of people. the meaning doesnt come from the external world
>>
>>17312465
>I think
That's not an assumption, it's a claim.
>you have to address direct experience
Is that a bad thing?
>due to their ambiguity
They've never been ambiguous to me.

I only asked because proving YOU wrong would be dangerous, but showing that the assumptions of your argument are wrong is much safer. Indeed, if we make all the assumptions that you made, we come to the same conclusion that you got; your logic IS correct. It's just that the logic itself relies on assumptions that can be shown as inaccurate.
>>
>>17312502
If you define it like I did, meaning "exists" because you create it.

If you don't agree, then you will have to define what is "meaning" to you and do you mean by "exist".
>>
>>17312479
>Do you understand what a predictive model is?
Yes, that's why I don't see the relation.

>there are laws that govern the functioning of the universe
Yes, but what does that have to do with predictive models?
>>
>>17312502
No, they're laws. I know because I made them. I'm not sure how predictive models are supposed to figure in to the laws of the universe.

>meaning doesnt come from the external world
Nobody said it did.
>>
>>17312619
>but what does that have to do with predictive models?

Because that's how you form a predictive model? Youre not nearly as clever as you seem to think you are. This is honestly like, elementary school shit were talking about here.
>>
>>17312638
I never said I was "clever." Wait. What do you mean by "seem"?

And I do NOT form predictive models based on my own laws. That would be a form of cyclical logic in governance and I wouldn't soon stand for it.
>>
>>17312654
I really don't think you understand what you're talking about, maybe go look it up and come back.
>>
>>17312080
I think contingently might be a better word than objectively.
>>
>>17311332
Very clever, but I really want to know what you mean. Can you show us this math?
>>
>>17312755
If you don't already understand the math, then there's no way I could explain it to you. Sorry.
>>
The implication that because "humans can't fully understand things" we have "everything has no meaning" seems a bit off. What if the "truth" that humans cannot fathom has tons of meaning and order but completely beyond our capability to understand?
>>
>>17311643
More like accordionism am I right?
>>
>>17312755
If I could remember it offhand, (and if it was safe to share) I would.
>>
>>17312609
>That's not an assumption, it's a claim.
According to dictionary sources, it can be both.

>Is that a bad thing?

No, it isn't. It goes to show that some things must be taken as self-explanatory on semantics, for the sake of having meaningful discussions without asking for proof for every single statement we make.

>They've never been ambiguous to me.
Then you have your own definition of these words just like I have my own. So, while for you my reasoning is based on assumptions because it uses concepts in a way that doesn't suit *your* definitions of these concepts, it may not be an assumption to me, as I give them a meaning that differs from yours.

>It's just that the logic itself relies on assumptions that can be shown as inaccurate.

There can be no "assumption", as there is nothing inherently "true" or "wrong" in my statements but the understanding you have of them. They're just words, and ones that are particularly incredibly open to interpretations.
>>
>>17312879
>According to dictionary sources
You really think someone posting at the fairy queen and claiming to have written the laws of the universe gives a shit about your dictionary?
>>
>>17312897
Uh, we'll see.
>>
>>17312915
You do realize anyone can fill in the name field with the string "The Fairy Queen" and post whatever they want, right? It's not a given that the person who responds will be her. That's the point of imageboard anonymity.
>>
>>17312970
You do realize "she" could be just a guy?
>>
>>17312996
No, that literally didn't occur to me. Good job anon.

I fell schooled now. 9/9 stunning realization.
>>
>>17312486
OP Here. What brought me to absurdism is really.. absurd.

I came up with the thoughts i wrote down in my OP Post pic myself, i thought i found something to believe in myself (i wouldn't call it a religion) and, no shit, i called it myself absurdism. after quick internet research, there already was this way of thinking called absurdism and, holy shit, it was exactly what i just made up. Its like theres a deeper meaning behind all of this or something.
>>
>>17312801
I suppose that any proof of absurdism would fundamentally undermine itself.
>>
>>17312970
and they've even been doing that! Im not sure whether to be flattered or irritated!
>>
As the Queen of Discord, I aproove.
>>
File: berserk-26639.jpg (175KB, 1200x886px) Image search: [Google]
berserk-26639.jpg
175KB, 1200x886px
>>17310656
In horror literature, H.P. Lovecraft does it and the whole 'you cannot know true form' thing and being driven to madness by eldritch horrors and the pointlessness of existence vell. I find the concept applied to real life of the regular actions of outerdimensional beings causing us to go insane merely because the everyday things they do is alien to us; and the thought of either a God of Evil that fulfills our desires for suffering, doesn't care about us or God not existing altogether, absolutely horrifying
[spoiler]Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn[/spoiler]
>>
There is no specific meaning of life, but meaning can absolutely be created by the self. Thus the meaning of life for someone could be get money and fuck bitches
>>
spiritually poor

cancer tier desu

literally niggers are more enlightned
https://youtu.be/Y6ZpPvWLv0A
>>
OP Here, i wrote the initial OP Picture. can someone tell me if there are any gramatical errors in there? English isn't my first language.
>>
>>17314830
Pretty sure it's 42 senpai
>>
>>17315372
You would do well to capitalize the first letter of each sentence.
>>
>>17315395
aside from that, everythings good?
>>
File: 1370385732429.jpg (42KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1370385732429.jpg
42KB, 425x425px
Mater means Mother in Latin.
This universe DOES mother, like a serpent.
All this is is our divine mom showing us compassion so we can grow up to be like her.
>>
>>17311332
God damn it. It's the self righteous tripfag from earlier. (This has nothing to do with your post by the way, I just don't like you personally).
You're the same faggot that literally said "I am perfect and enlightened".
Fucking hypocrite.
>>
This really is basic knowledge.

Who cares if there is no meaning, just live with it. Fuck philosophy, you dont have control. Just do what you do.
>>
>>17310656
It's absurd
>>
>>17315484
That is a namefag, not a tripfag, you fucking worthless newfag.
>>
>>17312996
I doubt it, every one of her posts screams fat chick.
>>
>>17310656
>absurdism
You mean neo-nihilism? Fuck off, Frenchie nihilist faggot.
>>
Yeahh absurdism is fucking retarded. People who believe it are just sad individuals who have lost direction and meaning in their lives, so they try to explain it by saying there just isn't meaning in life at all.
>>
Go learn Kieerkegard, ur view is too limited to even understand some basic philosophy.
>>
>>17312633
>I know because I made them [the laws governing the universe]

Tomoko, shh
>>
File: 1453961060056.jpg (109KB, 730x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453961060056.jpg
109KB, 730x960px
>>17315810
>>17315797

OP's picture IS nihlism though. Absurdism is more or less calling nihlists pussies who need to get over it. The whole point of absurdity is embracing the absurd nature of the human condition. "One must imagine Sisyphus happy".

You should really research something before you form an opinion on it.
>>
File: 1407919989620.jpg (205KB, 747x839px) Image search: [Google]
1407919989620.jpg
205KB, 747x839px
>>17315372

OP pls. Absurdism isn't about stopping at "There is no objective meaning" it's about going beyond that.and being all like "FIN FANG FOOM"
>>
>>17310656
lmao this is nihilism not absurdism. absurdists just think that we can't determine meaning with certainty not that there is none (or that there is).
>>
>>17315372
yeah you misspelled "i head the word absurdism and i was quite keen on it and ran with it before actually looking into it"
>>
>>17312654
you are a fucking dick.
>>
File: 1452195695849.jpg (1MB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1452195695849.jpg
1MB, 2048x1366px
>>
>>17312311
i get the feeling that you haven't seen much of anything outside of mom's basement.
>>
>>17318161
I like this image.
>>
File: madmusiccat.gif (504KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
madmusiccat.gif
504KB, 280x280px
>>17310656
Of all the "prove me wrong" questions people drop on /x/ it's probably the most important :

"Is Dada wrong? Prove it!"

Can you demonstrate that existence has any relevance and that it's all not just random cosmic absurdity?

Pro tip : Face fucking bats.
>>
>>17318174
I felt like it was pretty relevant. Brought to you by /his/
>>
>>17318176
Welcome to the Munchhausen trilemma
>>
>>17318196
>Munchhausen trilemma
Note the conspicuous lack of coherent criticism of the idea!
>>
>>17318176
i've never said prove me wrong, i just asked about your opinions on Absurdism, dingus.
>>
>>17318212
Reread my statement. I'm not accusing YOU of anything. I don't even know who YOU are!

I'm just making a general statement about the nature of absurdism.
>>
>>17318224
with just a little bit of thinking on your own you could have pointed out that i'm OP though. Dingus.
>>
>>17318245
Irrelevant. My statement, again, isn't directed at a singular individual, so you being OP doesn't matter to it. Or me.
>>
>>17310656
>existence popping out of nothing
you are not very original
t. Lao Tzu
>>
>>17318245
Before you even respond again :

YOU : "BUT I'M...
ME : "Mmmm, nope. Doesn't matter.

YOU : "Well, I think that,"
ME : "Nope. Don't care."

YOU : "I...."
ME : "Shhhhhh."

That's how it's all going to go down.

Good night!
>>
idiots.
>>
>>17318161
>So you finally realized that the world is absurd and without inherent meaning...

Lost credibility there.

You guys concern too much over abstracts. The same could be said for inherent goodness. What *is* meaning? What *is* to exist? These discussions are full of empty, poorly defined words.
>>
>>17310656
Absurdism seems like an edgy hipster teenagers attempt at creating a philosophy. If it was created by an actual full grown adult they should feel ashamed of themselves.

The biggest problem with the theory, if it can be called such is that it's attempting to point out the flaws inherent in all humans, while being written by...a human.

If the universe wrote me a letter explaining that I try and make the universe conform to my own rigid ideas of how things should work, I might sit up and listen. But coming from another human being it immediately loses all value, or at least is reduced to the value of any other philosophy or attempt to standardize how humans think about things. (mind control to put it unkindly)
>>
>>17318176
Define relevance. Relevance to what, to who?
>>
>>17310656
More like nihilism.
>>
>>17318249
You are being rude.
>>
>>17312297
How is he making an assumption?

Is he making an assumption that his life has meaning or relevance to himself, as part of the universe? Sounds like your assumption not his.
>>
File: 1454052037220.jpg (9KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1454052037220.jpg
9KB, 250x246px
>>17310656

I can see some edgy /x/file did that picture

You can tell by the atempt to >greentext in his own ms paint picture and still failed
>>
File: 1451922337122.png (325KB, 540x298px) Image search: [Google]
1451922337122.png
325KB, 540x298px
>>17310656

This is ironic and double standard it must be a troll if serious it doesnt fail to annoy me

If everything is so meaningless why is that person trying so hard to make people think like him? wouldnt making that picture and this thread be complete meaningless?
>>
>>17319026
Yes the whole thing is hilariously self defeating.

This is what happens when people become excluded from society and have plenty of neet time to sit around philosophizing.

Not only do they not relate to society, they also don't relate to their own thoughts and feelings. The nihilism or fatalism this exclusion causes, is mistaken by them as a kind of revelatory objectivism. (protip you Neitzchtards, humans will never be objective)
>>
>>17319026
Don't you just love it when edgy teens "discover" nihilism, interpret it all wrong, and use it as an excuse to be annoying edgelords? It's like they all fail to realise the point: existence is intrinsically meaningless, therefore we make our own meaning. Not, hurr durr life is meaningless therefore everything is meaningless.
>>
>>17310656
desu nihilism like this is the only thing that makes me not have a guilty conscious
>>
>>17318963
yeah because the flowchart "baby's first existential crisis" really sets up that was totally a serious remark.
>>
>>17319064
It's more of an empathy thing. Pinch your arm. Does it hurt? Would you not care for causing the same pain to another person unprovoked? Would you kill their mother just because you want to? Would you not care for the psychological pain they feel contemplating such scene?
>>
>>17310656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwRDwES-jt8
>>
>>17311643
Hail Eris, fellow Pope
>>
>>17319064
Correct. It's an artificial construct to attempt to shed guilt and personal responsibility.
>>
>>17319123
Pinch someone else's arm. Does it hurt your arm?
>>
>>17319249
It could. Have you ever watched a man receiving a strong impact on his testicles? You could define that as empathy: a change of your feelings based on the feelings of others.

If your point is that it doesn't matter because the suffering of others isn't yours, that isn't the case for everyone, as some people suffer when others suffer. Or less exaggeratedly, they don't like to see others feeling pain unprovoked.

You could say that everything we do is for our own pleasure, but that still doesn't change the fact that your pleasure would or wouldn't be based on the pleasure of others in varying degrees.

If you don't care, we can't force you to anyway, but keep in mind that your behavior isn't useful to society, and in fact it can be potentially dangerous if you're willing to do *anything* for your own's sake.
>>
This is the most embarrassing, ill-informed thread I've ever seen on this board. Grow up. You are all so fucking clueless jfc
>>
>>17310706
Even the stabbing example isn't a very good. It may be distorted and random, but in the mind of the person a reason still exists. Even a lack of reason is reason enough.
>>
File: 1406871650035.jpg (134KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1406871650035.jpg
134KB, 1200x900px
>>17318986

You should read the thread m8, this is not Absurdism.

>philosophy is mind control
I rarely see niggas go full retard, but I'm always impressed when I do.

>>17319410

More or less. OP stumbled upon Nihilism and then offended actual Absurdists by whining about existence.
>>
>>17311564
Assuming you aren't baiting, anon isn't saying he accepts absurdism because of his experiences/life/etc, he's saying absurdism is frowned upon as a belief because it promotes people to not try or give a damn about anything, and AFTER he accepted it, because nothing matters in the 'grand scheme' it resulted in him not striving for what others would call greatness.
>>
File: poutine.jpg (4KB, 115x150px) Image search: [Google]
poutine.jpg
4KB, 115x150px
>>17319477
Brush up on your reading comprehension champ. Notice the word "or" between "philosophy" and "mind control" (religions and other types of things fall under this category)
>>
File: 1405541789197.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405541789197.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>17320082
Brush up on your grammar buddy. That sentence was ambiguous at best.
>>
But the thing is the universe doesn't have to care or even acknowledge life within it exists, but we as a species have worked out almost everything about the universe and its fundamental concepts. Once complete knowledge is attained, the next step is to dominate and control it.
Same goes for life and death. Eventually death wont be a fact anymore, immortality will make death an option.
>>
>>17310656

My problem with this image is that it's trying to explain concepts beyond human understanding. The author is a human, and thus can't go "off-frame" as he describes either, unless this was written by a cthulhu or nessie.
>>
>>17312609
>I only asked because proving YOU wrong would be dangerous

Are you implying that you can blink him out of existence with words on an anime imageboard?
>>
File: Nothingness.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Nothingness.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>17319246
Meaningless is the default state of things, there's nothing artificial about it.

>>17310656
Life, however, gives meaning, there's nothing artificial about that.

Don't believe me? Hold your breath for as long as you can.

(Go ahead, I'll wait.)

So how did that go? If life had no meaning, you'd, at the very least, be able to hold your breath until you passed out and your involuntary reflexes kicked in and took over breathing for you, but you couldn't even achieve that, could you?

Life gives meaning to survival, survival being the instinct from which all other meaning springs forth.

This is as true for the individual, as it is for the collective. A billion years of struggle with that meaning, across millions of species and countless generations, some conscious, most not, of spreading, adapting, reproducing, eventually, leading to you and billions like you, who for have hundreds of thousands of years, questioned the meaning of it all.

And for all that questioning and all that doubting, you cannot earnestly deny the significance of it, or you wouldn't be here to post about it.

Only the rocks and the stars could speak of meaninglessness, but those of us beings who are alive, have no choice, but to experience meaning. However much we may try to deny it, even when we cannot put it into words nor place definition upon it, having a perspective precludes a lack of meaning, and only those with no perspective, only the inanimate and the dead, can claim to have found and understand meaninglessness.

Plenty of time for meaningless when you're dead - in the meantime, every breath you take screams for meaning, and applies meaning to everything in your experience, whether you wish it or not - such is the curse of being alive.
>>
>>17320376
Ambiguous to an idiot, I'll give you that.
>>
>>17322049
What about those who lost the will to live and aim to kill themselves? Have they lost all meaning, Since they're forsaking life?
>>
>>17317856

fucking ay! if the world is truly devoid of meaning, that just means there is nothing to get in the way of our own created meanings. the world is blank, but so is a canvas!

it's time to start wearing purple, people. what good is a life without reveling?
>>
>>17310656
I even consider "lifeless" viruses and planets as "living" things once you consider it's surroundings.
>>
>>17319477

>I rarely see niggas go full retard, but I'm always impressed when I do.

meh, not that guy, and i am too lazy to even read his post, but he isn't completely wrong about the mind control aspect. all communication is a form of mind control, at least in that, i am trying to induce your brain to think a certain thought by putting said thought into groups of letters or sounds.

just think, all these thoughts you are thinking as you read this, were once thoughts in my mind as i wrote this. sure, you are thinking these thoughts in a sort of virtual environment, safely partitioned of from the rest of your brain, but you are still thinking them, and you are thinking them because i am making you think them.

int memetics a trip, eh?
>>
>>17322105
Only once they have forsaken it, does meaning end, and even then, meaning goes on, for those who remain, remember, and pass along their seed and those memories.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.