[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animals in the occult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

As the name suggests, the role of everyday animals in the occult in the sense of spirit/demon/devine reaction to them liking/disliking/should you have one around while preforming some kind of a ritual be it evocation or what ever else come to your mind. (do note this is not a thread to discuss sacrafition or some edgy bullshit like that)

When i say animals i mean from the regular cats/dogs to birds, snakes/amphibians and even arachnides (spiders/scorpios and whatnot)
>>
what the hell niggers nobody wants to talk about pussycats and shit ?
>>
One time I woke up in the middle of the night because something hit my foot and saw my cat jump off my bed away from me. Laid back down and my cat was asleep right next to me. I was like "lol spooky" and then went back to sleep ayy lmao
>>
Black cat of 7yrs died before Christmas

He came to live with me after girl friends family were cunt s that didn't like him because he was aggressive.

I get black cat to replace him. Cat is super aggressive to me.

>>17310538
Your grammar is unfamiliar to me. Might I know the source?
>>
>>17310538
There are familiars, Anomalous Big Cats, Big Hairy Monsters, were-you-name-it, etc.
It might be not good to practice ritual magic near pets, what you invoke might possess them, and that would be no fun.
>>
File: apostle_mal_1_render_by_toa267.png (10KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
apostle_mal_1_render_by_toa267.png
10KB, 1000x1000px
>>17310538
Do not talk about the Jackalope.
>>
>>17311512
since everybody else here perfectly understands me, i'm just gonna assume you're an asshole. go cry yourself to sleep, dipshit.
>>
>>17313670
I'll try.
>>
>>17313681

Everyone knows Fairy Queer is annoying. Pretending to be her and posting just makes threads suck more, doesn't harm her already rock bottom reputation as a loser. Stop it.
>>
File: 1441132122083.jpg (42KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1441132122083.jpg
42KB, 454x453px
>>17314653
>tfw can't tell if she's a real fairy queen or not
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.