[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The people of this website always amuse me. No matter which board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Nelson-Mandela-008.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Nelson-Mandela-008.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
The people of this website always amuse me. No matter which board I go to I always find some something of interest among all of this stuff.

Here's te thing: that is of a particular value because, in general, life holds little purpose or joy for me anymore. It is utterly insignificant. Every single one of us is nothing in fac of the march of time. Trust me on that, it is my job to stand on the sidelines and watch that river roar through the valey and tear down anything in its path, to watch the food wash the trash away and to make sure that the trash washed away is what it always shuld have been. Before we continue, I want you to have a name to call me, a name that you can associate with the old man writing this. We'll stick with 'Maxi.'

Even if you don't want to beliee in the paranormal, I do. 'Paranormal' is such a broad term for anything that we consider impossible or counter to the laws of nature as w know it. 'Paranormal' or 'supernatural' are, in effect, no different than the medical tem “idiopathic.” It's just a funny way of saying 'we can't explain it so we are going to deny t.' Yet, in this world there are people who experience i, believe in things labeld 'paranormal' and despite that the rest of the world ignores it.Why is that, a government cover up? Those of you who seize on that as an answer are the victims of a con.
>>
>>17310288
If you mooks actually believe that any government that has ever existed in the hstory of mankind has the capability, the precision and the coordination to completely silence anything hen you are deluded. That's not the point, though, that's not the point at all. Humanty has many things in it nature, but chief among them is diversity. Among a pool of seven billion people, even the rarest talents will how in numbers that are tterly mindboggling. I've looked around this website, been reading it for a long time. It has brought together such a number of peole... some of you are like me. An astounding number of you are and I'm writing this in the hopes that that will not end.

Our gift is relatively simple, but by its very nature 'paranormal' because humanity as a whole refuses to accept what it doesn't understand. It refuses communicate about it in meaningful numbers, with meaningful frequency. The reason is equally simple: human beings are easily frightened of the unknown. Don't open a new browser, don't get into google on r phone, but simply consider this: are you aware of the Phoenix Lights? On one night almost 10,000 (a conservative estimate) people saw something inexplicable in the air over and around Phoenix, Arizona and the vast majority of them describe the object or objects with the same descriptions, they share more than one common trait.
>>
Perhaps it is best to keep in mind that in a place like this the number of you that know about the Phoenix Lights should be higher than if I was somehow able to poll a hundred strangers out on the street. That being said, I'm going to bet there are still a great number of you who popped off to google this after deciding you were done with not knowing. More people saw the same formation of lighs in the sky that night than live in my home town and the towns to the immediate East and West of it combined. The vast majority describe those lights as being connected to a massive, slow moving craft that passed ovr Phoenix. The mayor mocked them on national television and then years later admitted to witnessing them himself and every effort mde by those in the local government to get the truth turned up a bullshit story about military flares. In other words, zilch.

But isn't it concerning then, that we do not hold common converstions about it, that some people even in the United States of America remain ignorant? I suppose I've gone off on a tangent. My point was simply to make you understand the rarity of human beings finding themselves apable of acknowledging the extraordinary... even wen they themselves are extraordinary. There are a fair amount of people here who my superiors fear. Not on a personal level, no, bu because they are capable of the same things I am if they were simply given the resources I am, given the same chance to see the wole puzzle.
>>
>>17310294
I have read and observed and can only conclude that many of you can se when the waters of time push something down river that was never supposed to be washed away. That metaphor is crude and a bit worn out, I admit. Not exactly accurate. Sometimes it's the things that are still there that shouldn't be that disturb us the most: an island dictator that died four years ago but didn't, a crucial character of a beloved sci-fi series who died and inexplicably reappeared episodes later except that they never wrote such a plot, a isplaced letter A, a famous African leader who survived his own death by decades as recalled by people who found his passing impactful, or an equally famous sign of resistance whose outstretched hand could not stop the mechanical monster of communism from crushing him under its treads... except that it didn't.

So what, you sk, why does this matter?

Really, what are a few coincidences of memory, tricks of the mind and why should you listen to me? I am eighty-three years old. I am deusional, nothing I have to say which holds any value. It's dementia, isn't it? Of course it is. Isn't it? Some of you who have read thi through to this point are hovering your pointer over the X and considering moving on, dismissing me. That's alright, that is just humanity's nature to avoid talking about that which it makes them uncomfrtable to confront. That s the same thing I was talking about above and the very thing that allows my employers to operate in secrecy despite the fact that everything they do would be of interest to many of you.
>>
>>17310296
Except that this generation is awaening as none has before. More of you are curious as to what I have to say tha, would have bee your parents. Maybe it's because of the sheer connection to infrmation that is beginning to form within the human psyche. You on't all just dismiss me. Not all of you. To those of you who have held on this long, I wish I could give you a gift to reward curiosity, to reward commitment. Huanity has ever been an idle race and I would love to hope that your generaton and your parents' are proof that we are evolving. Were this all to end differently, I would still not live to see it.

All I can offer you, right-thinking huan beings is the insight of one who has had to st and watch the changes that his superiors and junios both fail to spot. All of my advice can boil down to one word: notice. Watch the world around you. Speak with enlightened minds, speak with low minds, speak with the rich and the poor and everyone in between and speak to the young. I hope that in the coming generations more of us will emerge and eventually someone will see why this is happening, why things are changing around us. My job is to notice, my job is to talk. I spend all day behind the kind of cyber-security that a government can dream of, talking politics, talking history, reading. Yes, I am aware that that doesn't sound like much.
>>
>>17310300
Look at everything, look at the beginning of everything and look at the end of everything. Look for what's missing. I have come to believe, in the moments of my fading light and setting sun, that this is the most important thing mankind has on the horizon. Things are changing. Things are Changed. While it's an interesting puzzle of twenty-somethings with too much time on their hands, the Berenstain Inconsistency is inconsequential. The fictional ship commander's death is something to chuckle at. There are other things out there that are not. I fear that nothing will be understood about it until this tendency to not speak of the unknown stops.

(To those that are coming...just send a clean-up team. I've initiated the Bag myself. Make sure my body rests in one place and in a few years do me a favor: make sure it's still there because if I am ever sitting at my chair doing my job again, then the concern I expressed to the Director is quite worth considering.)
>>
I see what you're doing but I'm too lazy to go through all that. Spoilers?
>>
tldr
>>
File: 1446059477787.jpg (21KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1446059477787.jpg
21KB, 429x410px
>>
>>17310288
Who do you work for, OP? Who's the Director?
>>
Summary: view world with open mind and try to validate everything using your own judgement. Seems common sense enough.
>>
That's it Nelson?
Nothing more to say?
Because you said much but didn't give us much
>>
America has the most non believers compared to any other country, their culture does not allow them to believe, and their culture is controlled by media.
>>
>>17312758
shut up isis, nobody asked you.
>>
>>17312797
Speak for yourself, you poor shill
>>
>>17312797
i don't know about other countries. but america is extremely suppressed by the banks,government, media. you'd have to be blind not to see that.
>>
>>17310288
Well my brother I have appreciated your insight into the world and your inspiration.
I believe we all play a part in creating light for others to see.
You and I both might not see the fruits of our labours, but through time our ideas and dreams will become reality.
A hope that humanity can reach the next stage and honour those who speak truthfully.
We might just be etchings in a cave, but some day someone will see those etchings and appreciate its value.
Knowledge and wisdom is beautiful.
Reality can be beautiful.
I hope we meet again my brother.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x527px
>>17312830
until isis blows up your etchings.
>>
>>17312846
There are dark times and light times in our existence.
Every act of evil and every act of inhumanity Isis does awakens more to fight against it.
They are a virus which might grow out of control, but I have hope it will be cured.
I hope with all my heart that the children of mankind do not have to suffer long through another dark age.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.