[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Precog. Dreams and Visions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (411KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411KB, 1920x1200px
This is a thread to share your various precognitive episodes, no matter how insignificant they may be. Let's start with my own experiences ...

To this day I haven't been able to explain the events which occurred to me, except that they somehow predicted the following events:

- In a very negative period of my life when I was 14, for a few days I heard the subtle deep chimes of a large bell ringing somewhere in the distance. It would only occur early in the morning, when I was still up trying to catch up on homework. Whenever I got up to investigate, the sound stopped. It definitely didn't sound happy, and I got the sense that something bad was about to happen. After a few days, the ringing stopped entirely. I got the strange urge to turn on the news. After about five minutes of watching CNN, the reporter said something about a large earthquake that occurred in Haiti just moments ago. This was none other than the 2010 earthquake which killed upwards of 100,000 people. The ringing has never happened again since that time.

- Not exactly precognitive and more sixth-sense: Whenever an earthquake over 8.0 magnitude occurs, I get a strange yet very noticeable feeling of alienation between me and the external world.

- Had strange visions of an assassination and a oil rig exploding. The first might've been the killing of Osama Bin Laden while the second was the BP oil disaster in the Gulf.

Has anyone else had a precognitive dream/vision? If so, please explain it.
>>
File: cd.jpg (30KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
cd.jpg
30KB, 500x510px
>>17310269
>>
you put one of these > before your point and it highlights it
>>
Have had several dreams that wound up happening in my real life. Two of the most precise :
When I was very young our cat went missing. I dreamed my brother found her in the hollow of an oak tree in our backyard while it was raining. He brought her in, we all gathered around petting her. It happened exactly like my dream, right down to the time of night it happened, Johnny Carson was on tv in my dream and real life. My most memorable precognitive dream was a nightmare involving some young men playing a game on top of a multistory building. They took turns jumping over an airshaft of sorts that was in the center and open all the way to the ground. A good friend of mine was with them and he didn't want to play the game, but they made him jump anyway and he fell. I found out the next day at school that my friend had died the night before by jumping off his dorm tower's roof. He had been bullied/harassed/terrorized by some of the guys in his dorm for being gay (late 80's) I've always believed, because of my dream, that he was actually murdered. A friend I met later who had been working campus security when it happened thought it might have been too.
>>
I keep seeing that bad things are going to happen.

Other times it's raining fire comets, mountains explode with lava, ground tearing arart, spaceships, war, terror etc.

My life is fine btw.
>>
>>17310276

Yeah, I didn't feel like it though. Hopefully you still understand the points I was trying to make.
>>
>>17310323

Have any of them actually come true?
>>
>>17310339
not the chaotic things, but I've had many dejavus in my life that I'm sure I've seen in a dream before
>>
>>17310269

I consistently get premonition feelings from dreams that have come true. I can never tell nor remember until after it happens
>>
I have had closer spaced precognitive visions before that have so far been 100% accurate. I will not go in to those as it's mostly insignificant things line how book series will end 4 books before the end.

I will however give the details of my prophecy. I hope that I am wrong, but I know that I will be right.

Year 2184. September 17.
The end of the world.

I saw a vision of New York. The city was ruined, everything burned, large chunks of buildings missing, some buildings bent in half, discarded trash from before everywhere, what use to be bodies scattered. I look down and see a newspaper. I am astonished that there are still paper papers. I read the date, September 17, 2184.
>>
My most remarkable precognitive dream: I was 14, living in PA. My mother is driving my to the hospital or something, I forget, but the point is that it's just me and her in the car. She's driving past an exit on a highway, a lane over from where it splits off. I had a dream A WEEK AGO, in which someone cuts of my mother, while I'm in the passenger seat. The dream started 3 or 4 seconds before I actually end up getting cut off. I suddenly tell my mother to slow down, as a driver with the exact same paint, and license plate cuts us off from the left, and my head tracks the cars movment and jerks back and forth from the brakes THE EXACT way I felt it in the dream. It's happened multiple times, usually with less dangerous situations. I've all but lost that ability now.
>>
Yea countless times in upwards of high 20s
I will eithor dream or be flashed with an emotion and image ...
Later on when it happens it freezes me because I'm trying to figure out how I had already seen it
>like those blue future tellers off of bardock the movie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.