[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unanchored from this dimension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
27KB, 480x360px
I've been experiencing "dimensional drift" you could say... it shows up in the little things. For instance: I was just listening to a recording and she said "two to three hours", but then I missed what she said after so I moved the recording back, and now she says "three and a half hours". I know she said two or three hours the first time. I wrote it down.

That happens to me more and more. Other things, like 20 kids playing in the park one second, all being gone the next, and then back again, all within a minute... idk.

Wondering if anyone has any intelligent input on this.
>>
Well it occurs to me now that this is in no way creepy, doesn't open the door for roleplaying, and doesn't spark the imagination... it's just something subtle, so... basically it's gonna be ignored.

Which maybe is a good thing because I'd rather honest input anyway. So this is my only bump, I'll let it die here if nobody kicks in any thoughts here.
>>
>>17310259
Forreal your explanation of these recent happenings sound eerily close some of the things that I've gone through myself. Like for example, I've been able to collaborate with friends about future events in great detail. Then, when the event does eventually occur, we're able to realize that we were right about the play-by-play description that we made months before.

Maybe there really are just certain individuals that are more prone to receiving these types of dimensional gaps in the matrix, if you will. The ability to sit down with a friend and say that you had a dream of your future apartment together- and then they tell you in detail what the place looks like- warrants some further explanation. Is there really an invisible hive mind out there that we can use to glimpse into the future at will? And if that's the case, then what even is the "present," and how connected really are we?

Regardless, I've genuinely always wanted to sit down and have a coffee with an anon like yourself. It can definitely get pretty lame after years of having these visions and having few people to talk about them with. However, there is always that remarkable moment where you realize that just by seeing these "matrix errors," you're essentially confirming the existence of something that is much greater than yourself.

Anyways, you haven't been mistaking your own brain's ability to make mistakes as concrete evidence of being "unanchored" have you? From experience, this is an all too easy rabbit hole to travel down that only leads to false conclusions. Have you had any shared experiences of seeing these surreal things with somebody else, anon?
>>
>>17310334
Actually it's interesting that you should put it in this context... so here's my thought: all possible timelines exist in alternate dimensions, and we just choose which one we'll flow towards as we go. This is what we call "time". So it's possible for the future you and the present you to "collaborate" somehow...

But your take on what amounts to group "manifestation" is interesting in that you see it more as "prediction". I wonder if they're the same thing too.

I'm reasonably confident that this isn't my mind playing tricks on me. I'm fairly familiar with how well my memory works, and when it doesn't... but in answer to your question about independent corroboration, no, this is happening to me alone.
>>
just read to the end even if you find it cringe worthy

yea like merkel the chancellor of germany said multiculturalism failed then she says they have to embrace it and germany can take a unlimited number of refugees then they are at capacity and she was like they get to stay forever now they go home when the fighting in their home nations is over

and its not like it was consolidated into 2 separate speeches where she back pedals this is over months. many statements

maybe its a global thing and even some people in positions of power switch with another version of themself
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.