[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lying on the Record

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1388806013560.jpg (186KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
1388806013560.jpg
186KB, 1200x897px
How often do you lie? Once a day, whenever necessary or never? In 1996, a study at the University of Virginia found that college students lied in approximately one out of every three social situations. How does your personal lying record compare with this statistic?

>Keep a diary of all your social interactions over one week. Note down every time you lie, recording how you've lied, to whom and the reason why. At the end of the week count the numbers of lies.

Compare them with the rest of the class and consider the kind of lies that occur most frequently?

If you could go back in time and live the week again, would you repeat all the lies, or are there some that you honestly regret?
>>
>>17309356
no-one can hold a light to your misery
>>
File: 1445459784311.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445459784311.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
>>17309356
>>
>>17309356
I lie countless times a day and it's a really bad problem I have.
>>
>>17309356
This sounds really interesting. I'd have to say my biggest social lie is feigning excitement in other people's ideas even when they're idiotic.
>>
Sometimes I come too /x/ and tell you guys stuff that I have learnt being a good gov employee,but you guys derail everything
>>
I can't even hold a conversation without lying
>>
do not lie the end of deceit is ruin
>>
Everyone lies to protect their believes without knowing, that's the way our brain works.
>>
>>17314013
>Sometimes I roleplay, but nobody will play with me!!!
>>
>>17309356
Humans are story tellers. Most of those lies are probably just simple little white lies honestly. I doubt anyone is out there running like a complex web of lies for no reason.
>>
File: 1448011179928.jpg (98KB, 960x378px) Image search: [Google]
1448011179928.jpg
98KB, 960x378px
I'm completely honest all the time do when the time comes that I do have to lie, people beleive me.

I can't stand compulsive liars though, lying about shit they don't need to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.