[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verizons New Commercial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: illuminaticonfirmed.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
illuminaticonfirmed.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
I tend to avoid /x/ because you lot have turned into tulpa-fags and succubus whores, but lets give this thread a shot.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but the new Verizon commercial is evidently satanist in origin and very blatant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=785YQKmgiTo

>endless gates open
>999 panned over at :14
>666 then shown at :20-:23 (inverted, 180 degree view)
>as above, so below

All those professional video editors, company executives etc and nobody noticed the 666 before the commercial being aired? Bullshit.

They could have placed the 666 in there for marketing purposes, to potentially make the commercial circulate faster online (as it is). Or, there is a truly far more evil motive. Perhaps they want to harvest our minds like sheep, subdue and familiarize us with their perverted symbology.
>>
File: 1411438746832.jpg (62KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
1411438746832.jpg
62KB, 500x289px
>>17308523
babbies first fnord
>>
>>17308523
WAT DO U MEAN DESERT ZENPIE?
>>
File: 1453432750980.png (776KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453432750980.png
776KB, 800x600px
>>17308523
>no one noticed
You've confused 'noticing' with 'giving a rats ass'.

Shit thread, OP
>>
>>17308787
Spotted the disinfo
>>
>>17308523
i saw that commercial when me and my tulpa were watching tv.
>>
>>17308523

I'm confused. Are we just ignoring the 4th "9" and "6"?

They didn't even need it. The 4th provider didn't even win ANYTHING. They could have kept them out of the commercial and it would have changed nothing. It seems to me that the existence of the 4th circle is a pretty blatant attempt to make it so that it's NOT demonic imagery. If, indeed, this ridiculous thought was even considered at all.
>>
>half-baked muh illuminati thread
>I tend to avoid /x/
Really? Because honestly, you'd fit right in here.
>>
>>17308523
>as above, so below
Your notion that as above/so below is satanic in origin is an error drawn by association in propaganda such as this, which is intended to make certain people (such as you) hate certain words and ideas just by hearing them associated with something even if you have no actual knowledge of them.

You also suggest one rational explanation for the commercial
>
They could have placed the 666 in there for marketing purposes, to potentially make the commercial circulate faster online (as it is). Or, there is a truly far more evil motive.
and the quickly dismiss it in favor of lunacy

>Perhaps they want to harvest our minds like sheep
How is this "harvesting" anything?
>subdue and familiarize us with their perverted symbology.
In what say have these symbols "subdued" you? In what way does 666, a widely known numerical religious symbol, need familiarizing among a majority religious public? The only thing you could be talking of familiarizing is "as above, so below" but considering it mostly just leads to your misguided notion that it's a satanic saying (which is wholly derived from you seeing people and media associate it with known "Satanic" symbolism) I would say it hasn't familiarized many people with anything. You said it best, conspiracy theories are becoming more and more popular, and we're now at the point where reactionary people like you can't help but make media like this instantly go viral because of your need to endlessly point out perceived Illuminati and Satanic symbolism. Conspiracy theorists have created an instant hype/traffic market for any symbolic videos like this, it wouldn't take a marketing genius to see how that might be exploited. In fact, it's become an extremely popular and successful method at this point.
>>
>>17308812
What a coincidence! I saw it right after I summoned a succubus to fuck me to death while we were watching TV too!
>>
File: url1.jpg (22KB, 425x354px) Image search: [Google]
url1.jpg
22KB, 425x354px
>>17308523
It's your own Pareidolia. You've conditioned yourself to look for things you see meaning in, such as 666. When you find them, it reinforces this belief further. It's a feedback loop, you're trolling yourself.

The purpose of this advertisement is to make otherwise boring information interesting and visual. Graphs can do this, but they're static, so why not make the data into moving balls on tracks which also hooks into the analogy of "internet network is like a road network."

Ball track toys have been popular for a long time, and this is doubtlessly inspired by them.
>>
There has not been a tulpa or suck-your-bus thread in years (while I'm on)
>>
>>17308805
nah, i'd probably notice and not care. desu senpai..
>>
>>17308523
Oh. Oh you poor thing.
You didn't know, did you?
Welcome to any form of mainstream media, ever.
Just wait until you see the Umbrella video.
And the 3 video trilogy from Sia.
And any other famous music video, movie, tv show, etc.
>>
>>17309143
every /x/ thread
>>
>>17308884
>>17309143
This to both.
>>
So we are looking for second evil jesus using Samsung phone on Verizon
>>
test
>>
There are actually 4 sixes, but that doesn't fit your narrative.
>>
>>17309949
6+6+6+6=28
2+8=10
1+0=1
There's only one network for you anon
>>
If you were actually in the illuminati why would you put symbols and clues everywhere if it's supposed to be a secret?
>>
File: Ritual Murder plate.jpg (64KB, 537x582px) Image search: [Google]
Ritual Murder plate.jpg
64KB, 537x582px
>>17308523
Hi OP,
Don't mind them. >>17308812
>>17308822
>>17308787
>>17308831
>>17308884
>>17308914
>>17309143
>>17309623
>>17309949

Occultism is rampant in the media. The Externalization of the Hierarchy has been advancing for a long time.
>>
>>17308523
>and nobody noticed the 666 before the commercial being aired? Bullshit.

mabey no one gave a shit because they arent paranoid cave dwellers
>>
>>17310059
Fag
>>
>>17308523
Why should I care
>>
File: There_Are_Four_Lights.jpg (71KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
There_Are_Four_Lights.jpg
71KB, 500x335px
>>17309949
>>
>>17308787
Go back to sleep.
>>
>>17308812
I saw this commercial while I was chilling with Bigfoot and the Jersey Devil.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.