[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Sun Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Black_Sun.svg.png (218KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Sun.svg.png
218KB, 2000x2000px
Last night I had a dream that has stuck with me. I have been studying the black sun for reasons that are my own, but I have been long enamoured with the black sun and the secret meanings behind it.
I remember in my dream I was standing a top a hill at night. I remember there were buildings on fire below me and i was surrounded by people that I didnt know. There was something coming for us and i felt as if i was going to do something as a last resort.
I then raised my arms and called upon the black sun. I yelled for it to rise in the east with the moon. And the moon itself suddenly became black. For some reason i felt as if I cared for the people around me and that what i was doing was wrong for some reason. The people around me suddenly became shocked at what i was doing and they then became afraid. As the black sun started to rise, shapeless shadows began to rise out of the ground around me andfollowed me as i came down from the hill.
I dont know why but this dream has really resonated with me. I can't get it out of my head. Any interpritations of this dream are appreciated.
>>
>>17308506
you ain't the christ figure in the i pet goat 2 video get over it sorry.
>>
>>17308517
>pet goat
>predicting anything
I bet you think magazine covers predict events too.
>>
File: billgates.jpg (26KB, 160x232px) Image search: [Google]
billgates.jpg
26KB, 160x232px
I predict that on Feb 9th Microsoft is going to single handedly take out the Internet by 'mistake'.

CLIP AND SAVE
>>
>>17308517
The Black Sun isn't associated with Christ or the Bible. I've seen the association on this board before, and it is extremely weak. Weaker than most of the tinfoil shit that this board produces.
>>
>>17308541

Hmm, Amazon.com has crashed.

http://downdetector.com/status/amazon
>>
>>17308541
That way we can post proof that you were right on 4chan.
>>
>>17309319
>>
>fucking with the flower of death
Please don't OP, it never ends well.
>>
The dream reads like a direct warning to you that you're getting into forces you don't understand that may not be out for your best intentions. I suggest honouring the current natural order rather than reversed figures.
>>
I read some articles last week about the recent findings of the 9th planet. Seems to be our suns sister planet, called the dark sun cause it doesn't emit any light. Only visible with infrared. That's why the Vatican installed the Lucifer telescope.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 300x354px
>>17309946
>suns sister planet
>>
>>17309658
The tjing id is thay I felt no fear. I was aversed to what i was doing. It felt as if what i was doing and my relation to the black sun was kept secret.
And dont worry about me. What i am doing isnt beyond what otheres like me have done.
>>
>>17309946
Wait, I thought our sun was a star, was it all a lie.?
>>
>>17310062
The sun is a star but he spewking as if astrollogy should be taken literally.
>>
>>17310069
>>17310062
Our Sun is the external reflection of our invisible Spiritual Sun much as we are the reflection of our divine nature.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (4KB, 250x144px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
4KB, 250x144px
>>17309946
>sons sister planet
>>
>>17308517
>I pet goat 2
When will you faggots forget about this fucking animation.
>>
>>17308506
>For some reason i felt as if I cared for the people around me and that what i was doing was wrong for some reason.
Common symptom of the loss of my protection.
>>
>>17308506
>interpretations
In your subconscious there is a fight between the old, ancestral values and the new ones, promoted by todays liberalism. In the outter world you appear as a cuck and are surrounded by cucks, but secretely you know something is wrong, and you attempt to connect with your roots and live as you feel it is right. Your cucked friends get rekt, but you get new friends, real ones this time. You are the next Hitler. Allow me the honor of being the first one to SIEG HAIL!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.