[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: crossroads.jpg (9KB, 236x331px) Image search: [Google]
crossroads.jpg
9KB, 236x331px
Has anyone ever been possessed before? What do you remember about the experience?
>>
I think I was possessed as a little kid. Tripped kids in the bus and in the lunch room, threw granola bars out of the windows of cars that drove by. Always watched the same Disney movies. Ran into tree branches and got scratches all over my face when i was at recess and didnt even notice until a teacher mentioned it. Told a kid that my dad would chop his dad's head off once and got sent to the principles in elementary school once.... I wish I wasn't like that when I was little possessed or not I was still a little brat and still guilt till this day
>>
I felt completely and absolutely worthless and desired death above all else. I hated everything and every thought I had was literally evil. I had fleeting moments of something vaguely resembling what you would call humanity. It was the worst thing I've ever experienced
>>
File: whentheweedtoodank.jpg (325KB, 1580x1131px) Image search: [Google]
whentheweedtoodank.jpg
325KB, 1580x1131px
>>17308440
>have no anger issues
>One day trying to sleep
>start punching the air
>full crate of rage hits me like a truck
>attempt to destroy room screaming
I'M GONNA FUCKING END IT ALL KILL MY SELF
>wake up in mental hospital
>wtf happened last night
>entire week at mental hospital confused
>>
>>17308570
I hope you get through it OP.

I used to not be able to focus my eyes at one point without them twitching around, so one day I trained myself to not twitch my eyes when looking at one point. That day, I think, my fate changed.

We each have control. Don't be afraid of pain. Patience and discipline are very unpalatable to demons. Godspeed, OP and all else in analogous struggles
>>
>>17308481

False

>>17308570

False

>>17308624

False

TL;DR: People making up bullshit.
>>
>>17309813
K
>>
>>17308481
You were just a spoiled little shit.

>>17308570
You were a teenanger, and still are.

>>17308624
You're a moron that needs meds.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.