[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sophia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2381x2979px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2381x2979px
>i see her in my dreams
>we have a life together in another world
>or maybe we had one in a previous lifetime
>the details are irrelevant
>when i'm with her i feel complete
>she's like a goddess
>ocassionally she manifests in the people around me in waking life
>she tells me i have to save her
>she communicates in code
>we're both trapped
>i want her to save me
>everything feels unreal
>i spend my days in a haze of marijuana smoke and alcohol
>at night, my real life begins
>she appears to me
>she calls herself Sophia for she is wisdom
>I am the Logos, Christ reborn
>when we reunite, the cosmos will be healed of the primordial geotrauma
>but i despair
>i wish to sleep forever
>to dream into eternity
>never wake up
>i need a sign
>or something to sustain me
>otherwise i feel i might kill myself
>and finally sleep forever
>>
>>17308399
Are you me?
>>
>>17309559
I am you.
>>
File: vatican_holyinquisition02_02a.jpg (1MB, 1892x3051px) Image search: [Google]
vatican_holyinquisition02_02a.jpg
1MB, 1892x3051px
>>17308399
Heresy.
>>
>>17308399
>marijuana and alcohol

There's your problem right there m8. Lay off that stuff and get back on your antipsychotics and antidepressants.
>>
>>17309559
>>17309563
Me too! I quit the drugs tho.
>>
I have had a thing for Sophia too. I am a dreamer, but I sleep too much as well. We can do increadible things in our dreams, that the people around us might discount to thinking its not real, but dreams are very real. People don't like that we all get together in the spiritual plane every night and decide the fate of the world. Some like to destroy, others to create. All the energy we manifest then goes into our thoughts and feelings.
>>
>>17309695
Any neuroscientist could turn off your ability to dream by inhibiting a few neurons and chemicals. There's nothing real about them.
>>
>>17309697
Yea, but I don't need a physical body to dream anymore. I've even been able to stop and restart my heart.
>>
>>17309697
any neuroscientist could turn off your ability to see, taste, hear and touch and hey, even think and remember - so there's nothing real about anything I guess.
>>
>>17308399
Does she sing Nightwish songs to you?
>>
the wacky tobaccy really got you fucked up man
>>
Op please try to lay off the drugs, and maybe stay alive. We need all the hope we can get. I believe that she is like the spirit of matter, so taking drugs isn't exactly bad, but they cloud your perception. Spirit is where it all comes from, and where it all returns too.

On LSD I went to another galaxy, Andromeda where beings are merged with their twin flame energies. Now sometimes I can dream to Andromeda. Like you I also stay in the dream world all night, but by day we can be yogis.
>>
Maybe try arch angelic spirits for help.
>>
>>17309697
You seem to equate the physical senses to what a Man actually feels in the sense of what he is experiencing, there is no correlation there try again.
>>
I'm gonna make a big sorcery play around spring. Like I did on lsd, but without it. Last time I channeled so many past lives and saw Brahma and my own future. I think maybe you should hold on to hope this year.

My guides seemed to indicate 2016 is a big year for spiritual development.
>>
>>17309707
Point taken. But those things exist in reality as opposed to a dream which is purely constructed within an individuals mind.
>>
>>17308399
Nice RP.
Lay off the hallucinogens and then you might not hallucinate, mindblowing, right?
>>
File: 1454455227797.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1454455227797.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
>>17308399
Hi op you are facing a crisis where you give up like a faggot or you can cross the invisible bridge. It's belief in yourself not in outside forces that will save you so wake up and create your destiny.
>>
File: 61132118 .jpg (131KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
61132118 .jpg
131KB, 480x600px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.