[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/ frist time in board Tomorrow im going to Scientology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

Sup /x/ frist time in board
Tomorrow im going to Scientology Crunch in my town, which is kinda , hidden, (im in Latin America) should i be concerned with anything?
mostly i want to buy a book, and get out, i researched a little bit, and it seems a trap, but anyway.
anyone has experiences or friends that are part of this organization?

tnx Anons
>>
Life Hack: It's a money trap. Unless you plan on going on a killing spree, there's no need to go to on.
>>
>>17308149
my boss told me that they could help me towards my ¨problems¨
>>
>>17308160
>my boss told me that they could help me towards my ¨problems¨

Your boss belongs to the Co$ already and is trying to get 'upstat' -- which means he dragged in some new revenue source ( you ).

I'd look for a new job.
>>
>>17308160

Your boss is your problem/ creating your problems.

In foilhat edition; your boss is a reptilian trying to make you worship the antichrist.
>>
>>17308160
if your problem is "too much money in my pocket" then yes, they certainly can. If you have any other problem, no, they cannot.
>>
>>17308160
they told me i can get a ¨free sample¨ but i dont want to give them personal details
>>
There's a simpler way though.... just don't.
>>
>>17308225
Cowardly llama.
>>
>>17308225
i will just go, so i dont loose my job
>>
>>17308265
Fuck that. Make them fire you and sue the shit out of them for religious discrimination.
>>
Jesus saves. Scientology isn't even a convincing cult. Ask Jesus Christ if He is who He claims to be to reveal Himself to you.
>>
>>17308145
It's a trap.

Seriously OP, don't give those faggots your money or your time.
>>
>>17308265
You should probably start looking for a new job. Never trust scientologists.
>>
File: Bg7r23lCUAA4bbs.jpg (32KB, 599x452px) Image search: [Google]
Bg7r23lCUAA4bbs.jpg
32KB, 599x452px
Has it really been that long since Chanology?
>>
>>17308145
>>17308149
lol you actually fell for that shit.
>>17308549
cucktianity is on the same levels of scientology.
>>
>>17308145
Have fun getting gangstalked forever. Do not get involved with that shit.
>>
>>17308145
Watch Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4257858/
Before giving these worthless fucks any money.

>>17308214
Expect to go in a be coerced into holding a couple of soup cans attached to a modified lie detector (e-meter) and get a general reading done.
>>
>>17308549
I know capitalizing words like a German makes you feel in on something but all it does on the outside is mark you as an idiot who is easily memed.
>>
>>17308145
>should i be concerned with anything?
You should be concerned that you're talking into a church.
>>
>>17311001
Is English not your first language? All pronouns that refer to God are properly capitalized. It has nothing to do with Germans capitalizing nouns.
>>
>>17311358
Meh. It's more a substitute for psychotherapy than a religion. I don't know how many of the non-1% there believe in the actual science fiction based Xenu Overlord shit.
>>
>>17311366
>a substitute for psychotherapy
Is religion supposed to be something else now?
>>
Its basically a pyramid scheme. Your boss is under pressure to bring in new "converts" to spend money. Soon, you will be expected to as well.
>>
>>17311399
>a pyramid scheme
Is religion supposed to be something else now?
>>
>>17310991
It's already on youtube too, both in English and Spanish, for the faggot op to understand better.
>>
>>17311366
No, it's a bastardized versions of psychology that L. Ron Hubbard twisted to make people insecure about their problems and then lead them to believe that his teaching were a way to rid yourself of the problems.

The non-1% aren't aware (or aren't supposed to be) of the whole Xenu story. They learn that once they go past OT-8 or 9. Which many don't make it to because the amount of money you need to get there is ridiculous.

The people who aren't high up in the church are only aware of the whole Thetan level thing and only know/are taught that doing sessions with a counselor (who uses a bastardized versions of psychology, in which you pay for) will rid you of your thetans. Which is measured by the E-Meter's.

>>17312263
That's good, I want to re-watch it myself
>>
>>17308145
have a look at dianetics, written by hubbard. its a bit simple minded, but interesting. then understand that scientology is a cult built up with a ton of bullshit to trick members and make money for themselves.

as they are eager to harass people, i would say dont even show interest. your boss might not cause you any troubles, he might care about the business more, but be wary.
>>
Use a fake name.

Almost all the scientology garbage they charge thousands of dollars for is all around the internet in dumps,so really dont bother buying anything.
>>
>>17308145
>Frist
>Crunch

Are you okay, anon?
>>
File: goodluck.gif (289KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
goodluck.gif
289KB, 700x400px
>>17308145
Don't do it OP, but if you do, pic related
>>
File: time-cover.402x536x8.gif (155KB, 402x536px) Image search: [Google]
time-cover.402x536x8.gif
155KB, 402x536px
>>17308145
>should i be concerned with anything?

Yes, you should be very concerned. Stay away from them.
>>
>>17308265
>i will just go, so i dont loose my job

OP, what are the laws regarding religious discrimination in your country? Seriously, try to get a consultation with a lawyer. No one should be coerced into a religion.
>>
File: cb2.jpg (17KB, 410x150px) Image search: [Google]
cb2.jpg
17KB, 410x150px
>>17308145

One more thing, OP; check out the forum at xenu.net. Lots of ex-scientologists visit there. You probably should register anonymously there to discuss your concerns.
>>
>>17313144
>never met a Canadian
>>
OP's probably freaked out.
>>
File: No regrets.png (681KB, 544x567px) Image search: [Google]
No regrets.png
681KB, 544x567px
>>17315954
He should be, Scientology hates faggots...
>>
I have extensive knowledge of Scientology. The methods they use is a primitive proto-fruedian method of past incident regression. The basic purpose is to isolate "triggers" to borrow a phrase, and attempt to deactivate them by continuously going over them until the mind is conditioned to not react to the stimuli and the response circuit. In scientology this is called an engram. If you REALLY want to buy their shit, do so from 3rd parties on amazon. There you will find the exact same material at precisely 1/200th the cost.

I strongly advise that you avoid the group at all cost. Any help you need with your "problems" can be resolved by a competent and well trained psychologist or therapist.

Avoid this money pit at all costs.

Hail Xenu.
>>
>>17310991
>>17312476
You know the scariest thing that occurred to me while watching it? All those "auditing" sessions and that, I forget what it's called, but the group therapy bit where the participants basically just sit there shouting vile things into each others' faces - think about what that's doing.

With the e-meter, you're asked to talk about traumatic things you've either experienced or inflicted on others in your past. Then you repeat them until the e-meter(which is measuring galvanic skin response) registers less and less. Both the auditing and the "obscenities sessions" are teaching you to control your own emotional response.

In short, they've learned how to create psychopaths.
>>
>>17316092
I feel good things from you.

Everything in your post was true and not an exaggeration or an oversimplification.

Do you have any printed materials I can buy from you to learn more truth?

Okay that last bit was a joke but OP>>17308145 this person is telling you the truth.

And I can personally tell you that my dad did one of their "free personality test" type things in the 70s or 80s and they periodically sent him stuff for over a decade trying to reel him in. DO NOT give them any personal info, (including relatively harmless stuff like phone number, full name, address) if you don't want them to contact you again.

The thing is that they do provide psychological techniques that can help some people overcome some of the trauma/bad experiences in their lives (and I suspect that this is how they are successful in keeping so many dedicated members) but instead of using that to "set you free" from your troubles, they use it to keep you under their thumb and feeding them money for the rest of your life.

Definitely do some research before you ever set foot in one of their centers, especially since you are being pressured by your boss. Best of luck.
>>
>>17316287
It depends on what you want. I have bins with L Rons old military files, I have folders containing the entire OT series, I have gigs and gigs of files and books. Though to be fair to you, this is all available on piratebay and kat.cr
https://kat.cr/scientology-ot-levels-t1406122.html
I'll just dump what I remember....
https://kat.cr/wikileaks-scientology-documents-t89476.html
https://kat.cr/scientology-ron-hubbard-ufo-pdf-t885003.html
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/4001297/Secret_Leaked_Scientology_Manual_(converted_to_pdf_and_zipped)
http://www.xenu.net/archive/multimedia.html
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_leaks_by_date

etc.
When chanology happened, my hobby of collecting shit from UFO cults kind of became really easy. A lot of data flooded in from sources I didn't even know existed until that moment.
The sheer....volume of data is dizzying in the end. The OT lectures are interesting, but there are also freezone folk if you actually find scientology as a spiritual thing worthwhile.
http://www.freezoneearth.org/

Hail Xenu.
>>
When /x/, a board which can't actually agree whether or not the Earth is flat, actually agrees a belief is phony or a trap, you should probably listen.
>>
Op Back Here
So, i went there
they made me fill some "psicological test", which questions freaked me out desu, i paid 10 Usd for basically nothing, they gave me some dvds, i will eventually watch it,
they seem like really nice people, keeping my distance of course.
>>17314673
im wating for me to reach 3 months in my job, so legally they cant just kick me out without giving me money

>>17316092
i found a book on dianetics for 6.5 Usd , i will pick it out

plus, i dont really have any problems , if i ever fell down i just hang out with friends or gf

>>17316287
didnt gave them any data, i even asked the dvds to be sent to a P.O. box , under "Matias Rodriguez"
>>
>>17308145
You sudacas really are stupid, fodas.
>>
OSA PSYOP DETECTED
S
A

P
S
Y
O
P

D
E
T
E
C
T
E
D
>>
>>17316751
Here's something to keep in mind. They will try and get you to take an Oxford Capacity Analysis test. This is not an official Oxford test and is rigged so that it falsely shows negative character traits.
>>
>>17316235
>the group therapy bit where the participants basically just sit there shouting vile things into each others' faces - think about what that's doing.

Remind you of something? A particular website perhaps? lol

>With the e-meter, you're asked to talk about traumatic things you've either experienced or inflicted on others in your past. Then you repeat them until the e-meter(which is measuring galvanic skin response) registers less and less. Both the auditing and the "obscenities sessions" are teaching you to control your own emotional response.

On top of this, they use the traumatic events and bad things you've done to others against you if you ever try to leave the church. They will hound you like dogs and destroy your life. And that's after excommunicating you from any relations you built up while there. Essentially you are left with nothing and no one because when you joined you cut off all your old ties.
>>
File: elron.jpg (15KB, 154x219px) Image search: [Google]
elron.jpg
15KB, 154x219px
OP is kill
>>
You!
I wanna take you to a narconon,
I wanna take you to a narconon,
I wanna take you to a narco, narco, narconon.

Let's start a war, start a alien war,
At the narco, narco, narconon.
Wow! (Shout out loud)
At the narconon.

Now tell me do ya, a do ya have any money?
I wanna spend all your money,

[Pause]

I've got some thetan to put out of you,
Wow! (Shout out loud)

You're a thetan op, at the narconon.
Yeah! you're a thetan op, at the narconon.
Thetan op.
Thetan, Thetan, Thetan op
>>
>>17312534
I've heard they can still find you if you use a fake name.

Besides, OP is supposedly associated with a person that's introducing them to Scientology, so they'd just get the name through his boss.
>>
>>17310991
Lie detectors don't work.
>>
>>17321236
Don't be retarded, they're not admissible in court, but a person trained in the use of polygraphs can certainly get accurate readings.

This is besides the point, the e-meter being 1/3rd of a polygraph has no true scientific base in scientology. Top that off with people who aren't properly trained to use a polygraph leads to some serious hyjinxs.
>>
>>17321236
>>17322188 <--this

if they were totally useless, police wouldn't use them. they're not magic but they're great if you're trying to manipulate a person into spilling secrets (whether you happen to be a police officer or a scientology auditor).
>>
File: mcpherson.jpg (18KB, 265x294px) Image search: [Google]
mcpherson.jpg
18KB, 265x294px
>>17308145

Check out the story of Lisa McPherson. After having a nervous breakdown, she was refused psychiatric help by Scientologists and held in isolation where she died.

http://www.lisamcpherson.org/
>>
>>17308145
I did an undercover piece for a magazine I formerly worked at on it.

If you're looking for a spooky experience, you'll be disappointed. Especially for a small church, expect the staffers to be kind of sad, desperate looking people. The kind of people you'd expect to see at an NA meeting, or sitting alone at a bar at 3 PM. One of the biggest factors of the church's appeal is the idea that you're not responsible for any of your addictions, and in fact those are caused by bad spirits/Thetans, which can be fixed. In other words, it, by design, attracts the desperate.

The tests are batshit, made up of a lot of vague questions that they'll later try to give you an analysis of your personality pros and weaknesses from the results. They'll always try to make it seem like you have something special about you, yet something extremely wrong with you as well that needs to be fixed. For example, they considered me a "genius," yet I'm also borderline suicidal.

The Thetan meter is a sensitive Ohm reader that fluctuates from moisture in your hands or slight motions. Their claim is that all of the bad parts of you are caused by bad memories held in the eternal alien spirits that inhabit your body, and through testing, they can pinpoint and eradicate those thoughts, and inevitably "go clear." As you might expect, that costs a lot of money in seminars and donations.

Long and short of it, it's a money trap that feeds off of the poor and desperate. Don't waste your time.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.