[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/philes. Have you seen this movie? What do you think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Mirage-Men-700x997.jpg (133KB, 700x997px) Image search: [Google]
Mirage-Men-700x997.jpg
133KB, 700x997px
Sup /x/philes.

Have you seen this movie? What do you think about it?

The tl;dr is ayy lmaos are disinfo, invented by the government to hide high tech military craft and weapons, and so UFOs are actually man made craft.

Considering how weird and contradictory is the UFO/alien thing I came to this conclusion long time ago. Also there were cases of abductees saying there were military in the UFO or that they were taken to a military base in the desert, that only reinforces IMO the idea that those aren't extraterrestrial machines.

What do you think?
>>
It's certain that the military exploits the UFO crazy to cover up their research. But I'm not completely convinced it's all there is to it.
>>
>>17307844
If you actually watched the movie instead of shilling about it you would have seen everybody involved even Doty himself talking at the end about beings that they feel are a certain thing and not hoaxes.

Kill yourself op.
>>
>>17309984
>b-but muh aliums!
>>
>>17307844
The truth is more terrifying than you could ever possibly imagine, and even that is an understatement. Do more research into the subject, and you'll find how deep it goes, and how disturbing it actually is. But, Aliens do exist, they're just not what they appear to be.
>>
File: ChildhoodsEnd.jpg (49KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
ChildhoodsEnd.jpg
49KB, 600x464px
>>17307844
/spoiler/ It was the Jews all along /spoiler/
>>
>>17307844
It's a shill documentary. You can clearly tell by the frame rate and sometimes the pixels.

All jokes aside, I don't think it's a genuine exposé, so to speak. The Doty guy wouldn't come out like that. You have no idea how big this would have been if this was legit.
>>
The Paul bennewitz stuff is spot on. He was listening to secure data transmissions from his house near kirtland AFB and doty fed him Bullshit to get him off anything really classified
>>
>>17309984
That's further disinformation you dope
>>
>>17310057

Yeah, it would've been huge. Like Snowden, remember that guy and the huge PRISM conspiracy? Remember how huge that was and there were riots and all those officials got sent to jail for breaking the law?

OH WAIT, NO, NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED CAUSE THE WORLD IS FILLED WITH SHEEPLE AUTOMATONS ANIMATED BY ROTE WHO PRETEND TO BE REAL INDIVIDUALS
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.