[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coyotes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: coy.jpg (583KB, 1124x774px) Image search: [Google]
coy.jpg
583KB, 1124x774px
After encountering a coyote out in the wild, and doing some research, I've come to the conclusion that I strongly identify with the coyote, although I wouldn't call it my spirit animal. We're both lanky big-eared weirdos who mostly keep to themselves and live on the fringes on society.

So I'm curious, is there any good fiction in the form of books, movies/TV shows, or short stories that feature a coyote-like protagonist? I know the main character from Nightcrawler was based on a coyote, so I'm interested in stuff like that.
>>
File: wolf_boy.jpg (50KB, 560x589px) Image search: [Google]
wolf_boy.jpg
50KB, 560x589px
>>
Coyote Blue by Christopher Moore features the trickster god himself as one of the main characters. An Hilarious and clever novel, like all of this author's books.
>>
>>17307274
Not op, but I was looking for some good books to read and that certainly sounds like something to add to my list. Thanks.
>>
>>17307222
Not quite the same thing here, but the book "Wolfen" is pretty good
>>
My car bumper was strongly impacted by a 75mph coyote. The two met squarely and left an impression on eachother.
>>
>>17307222
Go back to tumblr, you special snowflake freak.
>>
>>17307222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWpeyoCZIKU

This is a pretty good video
>>
>>17307854

I said I identify "with" the coyote, not "as" a coyote
>>
>>17307222

According to the Syilx and other interior salish peoples, coyote was a trickster spirit, known as Senklip. One legend says that sagebrush first grew where Coyote urinated
>>
>pack animals mostly keep to themselves
>>
>>17310217

Although they typically live in a pack of up to 4 individuals, the coyote spends most of his day hunting alone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.