[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small beings in a childs bedroom.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Horror-Garden-Gnomes.jpg (124KB, 584x438px) Image search: [Google]
Horror-Garden-Gnomes.jpg
124KB, 584x438px
Small things ran around in my bedroom years back and now i want some answers. I´m thinking of gnomes or some kind of goblin or atleast something paranorrmal when i look back at that night but didnt get good look at them but they was atleast of that size of a gnome. Any ideas of what those creatures could have been?
>>
gnomes. I had them before

more likely but more boring: rats or mice
>>
File: nuFcOLX.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
nuFcOLX.gif
1MB, 250x188px
Leave coins around your house OP. If they disappear or move outside of the house its gnomes. If you do the same thing with food it's rats. This test works anywhere for anyone. Sad that this was in the past. Anyway to you can get them to come back? I bet leaving change around the house will get them to come back if it was gnomes.
>>
>>17306839 >>17306804
I have coins all over the place. Is it harmful to have them around or should i embrace them instead?
>>
>>17306866
not other anon, but gnomes/brownies/hearth spirits aren't typically dangerous at all. they like gifts and tributes, and if you're nice to them, they'll be kind to you.

they're typically mischievous, but not dangerous. maybe move some shit around, play some small pranks, but if you treat them well and address them, they're not spoopy at all.

some hearth spirits/gnomes/whatever the hell help out with things around the house, and if left offerings, they will help you find lost things (that they probably nicked themselves desu). some of them just offer a sort of 'protection' (friendly spirits/creatures in house keep out the bad juju)

long story short, be nice to them and leave them shit and let them know they're welcome, and it'll be chill
>>
>>17306903
Tell me about "brownies" i never heard of them before.
>>
Leave some coins laying around the house.
If they go missing you've got a jew infestation
>>
>>17306903
I am other anon. You are on point my friend.
>>17306932
Brownies are basically tiny people I mean tiny people. Totally proportionate just tine I think 6-8 inches tall but look like normal people. No distortion due to height or anything just tiny.
>>
>>17306947
in case of brownies, are they also little pranksters or a different race of gnomes?
>>
>>17306969
They are pranksters. But like your picture suggests little people, dwarves, and gnomes look weird. Elves and brownies do not. They all like gold and shiny items. Will steal and replace it with something of less quality like a mere cat. Often confused with Fairies due to their size. Brownies habit the forests and secluded places. Brownie homes are often found but identified as an animals nest.
>>
>>17306990
Do you know any more house entities? if not tell me more about gnomes. :)
>>
>>17307015
I'm not that anon you asked but I'm pretty sure that angels and deceased family member's spirits might watch over your household or home if your luck.
>>
>>17307015
LOL I am that anon. Sadly I do not. I just know that cats can chase most of these entities away.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.