[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've come to realize that the scariest thing for me is learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: il_340x270.576564407_c7kc.jpg (35KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.576564407_c7kc.jpg
35KB, 340x270px
I've come to realize that the scariest thing for me is learning about crimes committed near me.
We just learned about a serial rape case on our campus/in our college town (Ohio University).
It makes me feel weird going to/from classes as the most recent one was December 2015.
Anyone familiar with Southeast Ohio know of any interesting ongoing or solved cases?
If they have ties to the occult even better..
I'd love some things to research as a sociology/criminology major.

Sorry that this isn't really '/x/' related.
>>
There were a bunch of rapes reported pretty close to my home the past few months.

Which is weird, because I told those whores not to tell anyone.
>>
>>17306744
You're in Athens, Ohio?

Tell me: can you access Wilson Hall?
>>
>>17306762
Probably could easily find someone who lives there, will most likely live there next year or at least close by.
Definitely get a haunting vibe in certain areas, had a double to myself for a while and pulled in a friend due to panic attacks from being in my room alone.
Pipes are noisy etc but some noises can't be explained but are heard by people other than myself.
>>
I only know of urban legends like the woman in white and cry baby bridge near London, OH
>>
>>17306744
Moonville train tunnel shouldn't be to far away
>>
>>17306909
I'll have to drive there, seems interesting.
>>
>>17306744

Hey, you're from Ohio U? Have you heard much about Room 428? It got brought up in a recent thread.

http://hauntedathensohio.com/wilson-hall/
>>
>>17306945
My brother's ex lived by it and said creepy shit would happen. Let me see the floor plan to see if she was next to it, I think she was.
>>
>>17306744
Ohio too friend. I'm in Oxford which has Miami University. We have a shit ton of old dorms and haunted halls. Alot is legend though.
>>
>>17307061
Muck Fiami!
Just kidding, I probably would've gone to Miami if my finances would've allowed for it.
>>
>>17306790
Room 428 in Wilson Hall. Can you access it? Have you heard anything concerning said room?
>>
>>17307109
Yeah, it's pretty popular. It's something you usually go in knowing.
There's also The Ridges with the body stain.
>>
>>17307147
Yes, I've heard of the body stain.

Well, answer me: can you get into Wilson Hall, and go to Room 428?
>>
>>17307162
Ehhh it's all the way across campus and I'm very lazy. Can't even muster the courage to get food at the moment.
I'm not sure if anyone would yell at me if I wandered around or not in Wilson, but I know it's a boiler room now anyway.
>>
>>17307091
It's shit dont go.
Cute Asians tho.
>>
>>17307109
I used to sleep with a girl in Wilson, what specifically are you looking for
>>
>>17307109
Nobody can get in 428. They sealed that shit a long time ago. Closest thing I've heard to anything spooky since graduating is people who live next to it hear things bumping and scraping around in it. Like furniture.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.