[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is going on when people on separate occasions, sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nwp7fwTRfT1qz6f9yo5_1280.png (2MB, 1280x962px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwp7fwTRfT1qz6f9yo5_1280.png
2MB, 1280x962px
what is going on when people on separate occasions, sometimes separated by years, claim to see ghosts of similar description in a particular area like an abandoned house/cellar/castle
>>
If they're always seen doing the same things, they call it a residual haunt, sort of like a recording.
>>
>>17306495
Here I have game for you OP.
It is called name the demon following me and I will name the demon following you.
Then name an angel following me and I will name an angel following you.
This game will be relevant in the end trust me.
>>
>>17308339
I don't trust you.
>>
>>17308375
Why it is a simple game OP.
>>
>>17308339
Jacob
>>
>>17308387
>nefarious in its simplicity.
>>
>>17308395
Barachiel is you Angel
Gaap is your Demon
>>
>>17306495
I will start for you OP
Abaddon is your Demon
Gabriel is your Angel
>>
>>17308423
>>17308423
>Gaap

Pussy ass demon. Expected better.
>>
>>17308446
Second part of the game, what demon do you think is following you and what angel do you think is following you.
Saying none, will result in you having those which I have mentioned following you.
Would you like part 3 or do you feel satisfied with where the game is.
>>
>>17306495
Why don't divers claim to see ghost fish swimming around everywhere?
>>
>>17308465
Let's move to part 3.

I feel as though Barachiel is my Angel and Gaap is my demon.

According to your rules, me stating that does not necessarily mean they are truly following me. Correct?
>>
>>17308493
Correct, Gaap could be following you.
Yet what is Gaap to you and what is Gaap to me?
What power do you give an idea, an entity, a fantasy.
It is your choice in the end we both might claim Gaap is following you, but another person may claim Belial is following you.
Now who is right? Are we right since we are the majority or are they right based on more evidence.
Do you give power to an idea? Will you remain balanced or give into the attributes of the unseen?
>>
>>17308553
What evidence could they have to make their claim any more believable?

I don't know or care if either of those entities are following me. If they already have been, my life should not change at all. If they are now, that remains to be seen.

Is the point of the angel not to counteract the negativity of the demon?

Is your game some sort of way to gain insight in to the differences in perceived dangers versus perceived benefits? People must be more inclined to focus on the demon following them vice the angel.
>>
>>17308430
Abaddon is an angel of divine destruction, try again
>>
>>17308640
Play part 2 my friend.
>>
>>17306495

My sister works at Mount Vernon. For those of you who don't know, that's George Washington's house which has now been turned into a museum of sorts.

On the third floor, there is a room which everyone who has ever been there after hours will tell you is haunted. Based on the Jamaican female voice that can be heard on occasion, people have surmised that it's the ghost of a house slave.

My sister is not usually a believer in the paranormal, but even she admits that it is one messed up room. She has said that on several occasions, she has locked the door only to find it opened up a few minutes later. All the security guards say they always hear someone walking around in that room.

These sorts of ghosts that seem to follow the same relative ritual around the same relative time each day tend to be completely benign. They're a sort of semi-sentient playback. They likely aren't even aware of people unless they specifically mess with them or what they are doing.

It's really sad. I just hope that it's not their actual souls and just some sort of astral remnant. To spend hundreds of years doing the same thing over and over would be terrible. Especially for the ones which just remain motionless as they died where they died.
>>
>>17308675
What if their spirit is trapped in purgatory forced to repeat the same tasks in the same locations for eternity.
>>
>>17308491
Because fish have no emotional connection to remaining on this plane.
>>
>>17306495
The extreme skeptic answer is that the environment itself lends to the subconscious notion of what kind of ghost one should see: a Chicago bar with turn of the 19th century fixtures -should- have a speak-easy gangster type ghost, a castle in Europe -should- have a sad spectral medievil maiden roaming about, Civil War battlefields... you know this one, wild west ghost towns... Japan's suicide forest... etc...
The idea is always that you'll find a way to see what you expect to see.
It's a real asshat way to dismiss an eyewitness offhand but it does has a certain credence to it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.