[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, been lurking pretty heavily lately, and you guys managed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hair.jpg (107KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
107KB, 600x450px
Hey guys, been lurking pretty heavily lately, and you guys managed to get me spooped up proper, questioning everything nowadays.

My girlfriend of three years is pretty convinced about ghosts and things, claims to see them often and I do actually believe her, especially after lurking here for a while.

Now to the issue at hand, every now and then my girls hair smells heavily of smoke. Since I've been lurking /x/ all fucking day in school today my first reaction to smelling her hair today was that satan was trying to possess her. I guess that's not very probable, but maybe it's something slightly /x/-related? Anyone else experienced anything like this? Please do share.

Inb4 she's cheating on you with a smoking guy
Nope, doesn't smell like cigarette smoke, and she's not even been close to smoking friends.

Inb4 gtfo /x/ newfag, she's just been close to smoke
I'll take that, any sort of info from you guys would be greatly appreciated :)

forgive google stock photo pls
>>
Having three year old gf is illegal dude...
>>
>>17306476
bbq or bbc (Tyrone likes dem weed and dem crack, that don't smell like dem tobbacco)
>>
>>17306483
fucking got me
>>
where does she work/go to school?

likeliest thing is she gets it smoky somewhere in the day, right?

I wouldn't encourage thoughts of possession though, it just makes subjects more vulnerable and susceptible to thoughts which can lead in extreme cases to disturbing episodes.
>>
>>17306507
She goes to a regular school with absolutely no smoke, nothing ever gets burned and she's not even close to fire.

I wouldn't tell her about possession or anything like that, she's easily scared and from what I've got from her, evil entities feed on negative emotions.

I'm probably entirely wrong, my thoughts just went to fire and brimstone instantly :)
>>
>>17306584
what I've got from here*
>>
>>17306584
Your fucking stupid just ask her about it
>>
Probably her hair straightner, nothing spoopy, my girls hair always smells like its burnt and she said her curling iron/hair straightner causes the smell, nothing creepy about it, move on
>>
>>17307198
*you're
>>
>>17307263
>>17307263
As someone who is actually living with their gf in my own place, I can confirm this. Tell your bitch to lower the heat or use heat protector spray otherwise her shit is going to be damaged.
>>
I don't have downs, she doesn't use heat whatsoever to treat her hair, if she did I'd realize myself :)
>>
>>17306483

my sides are in orbit....
>>
it's the follicle demons
>>
>>17306476
Maybe it's smoke from her car exhaust.
>>
>>17309703
Yeah the car exaust makes a excellent blowdrier
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.