[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to "undo" baptism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17

File: 1440421502395.jpg (139KB, 1200x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1440421502395.jpg
139KB, 1200x1604px
Many psychics claim to see a sign on the forehead of baptised people, the spot where the third eye is located. So I was wondering, how can one undo baptism and remove the sign?

I don't see why I should be tied to all this christian stuff by baptism if I don't believe in it. But the big question is - how?

I know my ancestors "washed the christianity away" in the river, but how does it actually work? How do people de-baptise themselves in your country/area?

Does baptism even have an affect on a person? I've heard that baptism limits the spiritual capabilities, kind of like "you don't need astral travel and all that shit when you have Jesus."

>baptism doesn't do anything
It's still a ritual.

>if you don't believe in baptism, it's not a thing
It's a deal with god. Whether you believe in it is not important - ignorantia juris non excusat.

>inb4 don't do it, your SOUL will go to HELL!!!!11
>>
>I know my ancestors "washed the christianity away"
Where you from?
>>
>>17306458
Becoming a Christian is a permanent transformation, that has nothing whatsoever to do with water baptism.

It can never be undone.
>>
>>17306462
>Where you from?
Baltics
>>
>>17306458
Baptism has literally nothing to do with Christianity. A theistic Satanist could walk into a church and get baptized. There is no "psychic sign".

Holy shit I actually have never heard something that stupid in my life. And I check /x/ daily.
>>
OLD SCHIZOPHRENIC GYPSIES CAN'T SEE ANYTHING YOU CAN'T THEY JUST WANT YOU TO GIVE THEM $15 THIS SHIT ISN'T /x/ IT'S JUST DUMB
>>
>>17306500
>Baptism has literally nothing to do with Christianity
Isn't it like something that when you are baptised, you'll be reborn as a christian and all that shit? If not, then what the fuck is it? Explain.
>>
>>17306458
Listen man, baptism cannot be undone. Just assist yourself to one such ritual and witness what is happening.

You can do all sorts of blasphemous shit - it won't work - it will only hurt you back.

I think you know that are many paths. The path Christianity sets out is one that basically offers you a shortcut. You can recall a european mystics inquire in India, where he went after a high initiate guru. He found him in the mountains, living as an ascetic and contorting nature in and outside his own to attain enlightment. When asked, the guru told the mystic that "we are forced to sit in our tongues and torment our senses to make a small step towards the light. Christ gave you a direct path. What are you doing here? Follow it".

He was talking about baptism.

I'm not defending Christianity as a religion. I'm telling you that you should study and understand the core of the belief and not confuse it with the dogma.

Christianity, as any religion, has an exoteric and an esoteric facet. Don't be fooled. Christian mysticism is a wide school of practices. But mind you, not only baptism can "protect/hinder" (depends on how you see it) your progress. Blood is something much more powerful.
>>
Baptism is a tricky thing to undo, as so much belief is held in christianity that it's almost impossible to overcome.

There are several historical ways to undo a baptism, at least temporarily.

Year Walking is the only one I can recall off of the top of my head right now. It originates in Nordic countries, I believe, but I'm fuzzy on the details.

You have to fast the day before christmas eve, drinking only water, and talk to no one at this time.

Then, at the fall of midnight, Christmas eve, you begin walking towards the oldest Christian church in the area - preferably Baptist, in your case - circle it three times, and blow inside the lock of the front door.

You have forfeit your baptism until sunrise. Supposedly, during this time several creatures of the night - one of most importance being the Church Grim - would gift, or curse you, with a vision of the future.

When the sun rises, you are under the protection of god once again. But be wary during the night, as with no protection of god you have nothing but your wits to protect you.
>>
File: molded gourd.jpg (9KB, 170x279px) Image search: [Google]
molded gourd.jpg
9KB, 170x279px
>>17306468
You can do away with the symbolism in your actions, speech, deed, name, etc.

But it's mainly in the name. If you are a Bibilically named person, or someone with the last name Christian, you might need a new name.

But really it's fear and guilt that lag your computer. Reason is the anti-virus for the mind, but compassion is what makes a good magician. Know that even the God that they worship is another way to say Water, Fire, Earth, and air. You know what's missing from GOD right? the last part of the sacred star that the wiccans and satanists use. Connect to nature, that's why they try to destroy it.
>>
>>17306554
No. Once you are saved, you get baptized as a declaration to your neighbors that you are now a christian, and that the baptism is a symbol of what has already happened within you.

You have already died and been reborn a new creation; the water baptism that follows salvation is not necessary for salvation, nor is it salvation itself, for the infant or child or adult.
>>
>>17306554
>>17306500

OP, don't listen to all the rants.

It's sufficient to participate in a baptism ritual to understand how it affects the being which is baptized. The connections to Christ-consciousness are made strong right from the start.

What you are wanting to do is basically override a strong power cord from your system. You can't undo it - you can only attempt to break it. And it will break you even more.
>>
>>17306500
Then why are the mormons baptising everyone on the planet with their computers ?
>>
>>17306554
Its pretty much this.
>>17306575

If you accept Jesus as your lord and savior you're saved. Then you get baptized as a public announcement of it basically.

Like you can get married in a lawyers office or have a wedding and make it public.
>>
>>17306581
They're a cult, and have their own non-biblical beliefs. For instance, they also baptize the dead.
>>
>>17306458

you used to be able to pay the Vatican a certain fee to take you off the books, but now they don't give the option. They just go on the assumption that if you don't attend Mass, you're not Catholic
>>
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew 28:19

When you accept and believe Jesus Christ, you will be baptized in the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the seal of salvation.

Water Baptism is a commandment by Jesus. (Matthew 28:19) You get baptized AFTER you get saved to show obedience. To follow Jesus's commandments IS obedience.
>>
Baptisms are like mini exorcisms. Calm down people.
>>
>>17306458
Use your pee anon
>>
Jesus is the way the truth and the light. No one enters the kingdom of God but through him. He is our only salvation.
That said. You cannot.lose your salvation.
But if you're asking how to lose it there's a chance you never really had it.
>salvation is not baptism
>baptism is just a display of your covenant with the Lord
>>
>>17306554
no, baptism only removes the sin of adam/sins up to that point in time.

>>17306581
mormons aren`t christian but a masonic cult that follows their own holy book that they believe supersedes the bible.

>>17306643
truth
>>
If you truly want to remove the effects of baptism you needed to store the water that was used in the baptism and simply drink it. Doing so places the spiritual "filth' back into the body. Assuming you don't have it, to undo it you have to do an equally important ritual with like effects with the water element.
>>
This got me thinking.. When I was a kid I went with my friend somewhere and this old lady made a cross in ash on my forehead with her thumb I don't exactly know why
>>
>>17306468

yeah, it's totally permanent until someone becomes too inconvenient. then excommunication is both possible and easy. so, you can be cast out but you can't choose to leave.

that shit rubs me the wrong way. dedicate yourself to another god or to no god or to yourself or whatever. if you can change into one thing, you can change into another.

it's worth mentioning that most of the baptist pastors I knew back in the day were not good or holy men. their blessing could not be that difficult to undo.

>>17306783

ash wednesday, probably
>>
>>17306783
you went to mass on ash wednesday . The ash is supposed to remind you of the dirt man was made from and that YOUR GONNA FUCKING DIE and become nothing but dirt again.
>>
>>17306797
It wasn't a mass it was a house and Texas chainsaw massacre was on the TV so I dunno if they were very religious
>>
>>17306800
in that case its just some old woman being superstitious
>>
i've never been baptized and i have no spiritual capability, so i think thats a fake rumor.
>>
>>17306561
>Christianity, as any religion, has an exoteric and an esoteric facet. Don't be fooled. Christian mysticism is a wide school of practices. But mind you, not only baptism can "protect/hinder" (depends on how you see it) your progress. Blood is something much more powerful.
Yeah, I know. But judeo-christian esoteric practices are not common in here (exept for some edgy teenagers who are obsessed with goetia) and most of the christianity-related things are considered foreign.

>>17306593
>If you accept Jesus as your lord and savior you're saved. Then you get baptized as a public announcement of it basically.
The trick is, that I was baptised as a small child. I did not even understand all the Jesus thing back then. I've never actually thought of myself as a christian.

>>17306773
>If you truly want to remove the effects of baptism you needed to store the water that was used in the baptism and simply drink it. Doing so places the spiritual "filth' back into the body. Assuming you don't have it, to undo it you have to do an equally important ritual with like effects with the water element.
Finally, something useful.
>>
>>17306850
Do you have a bathtub? You could repeat
a spiritual rinse cycle at least once a month for a year. Preferably a clean lake. You need to do a ritual to dispel the effects and dispel the baptism back into the water. Once you are out of the water drain it and don't touch it. If you are in a lake do it the opposite side next time.
>>
>>17306763
>no, baptism only removes the sin of adam/sins up to that point in time.

So wrong it's painful.
>>
>>17306468
That's the stupidest shit i have ever read. Considering Christianity didn't fucking exist before Jesus how stupid are you pleb. In fact it wasn't until many decades later that his follower began to organize. You are a moron kid, being baptized doesn't do anything to hamper your third eye or any of that shit. You get dunked in water and the priest says a blessing (spell) over you. It is more depends on the skill of the priest, the proper pronunciation (super important) and if the water is actually holy. Not tap water like most of shit that happens today. One more thing, the baptism is a protective and clensing ritual, it isn't bad shouldn't be undone. And yes you can undue it, how I do not know but i have heard various methods.
>>
>>17306795
>then excommunication is both possible and easy

That is a catholic lie. It's not real. It's how they exert tyranny over their subjects.
>>
>>17306898
Water baptism has nothing to do with salvation, or you.

You can just keep doing your own nonsense, until you die.
>>
>>17306805
Oh. Well I wasnt trying to make it a spoopy story I just wondered why and if she was blocking my third eye
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 489x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 489x400px
>>17306904
Typical response from a religious moron, the fact you used salvation tells me you are borderline retarded. Go back to church and stop trolling this board with your gay stupidity.
>>
>>17306904
Salvation.

Kek.
>>
>>17306896
I`m sorry your heretical sect confuses baptism with confirmation.

>>17306902
heretic scum
>>
>>17306938
ugh religion stuff
whos did jesus save from ww1/ww2 or the pagan/indian/muslim/jewish/japanese/vietnamese halocausts?
and the turkish and amernian holocausts of the last 10 years?
and the current muslim halocaust?

anyways probably god saved some but ur whole belief system of praying for jesus to save u through the last 2500 years is proven false.

they are injecting babbies with mercury a poison known since 500BC that causes mental illness (known 500 years before jesus)

idk we could use you out there but any time someone argues with a religous person they just quote the bible and shout jesus will save us. a lot of u are ok. but some wow.
talk about aliens or talk about fixing shit wrong with the planet or #gtfo paranormal :P
>>
>>17306938
also did he get 3rd place for "gary", his own fucking name. lool
>>
Maybe you could go in the shower and get your forehead wet again and undo the magic spell that Christ put on you when you were baptized. Or maybe you could do an exorcism? Idk, whatever they do in the fairy tales
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 698x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 698x400px
>>17306458
You are just trapped in an expectation field. Get aware of your body as much as possible. If you really want to open your third eye, practice yoga, especially kundalini yoga. You are the only one who can reduce you, get rid of the y-o-u and you will have full power, but you need a lot of imagination to make something usefull with it. The third eye is it not worth. Change from defense to offense, then you will become a creator. How your world works is an illusion, how do like that your world works, that's interesting. How should your world work?
>>
>>17306955

Butthurt papist detected.
>>
>>17306962
It says "THIRD PLACE awarded to GARY" with the awarded part in tiny calligraphic font.
>>
>>17306458
>How to "undo" baptism?
I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>17306959
Only because you hate yourself, you should stop hating everybody else. If you don't like your vacation from eternity then do the world a favor an kill your self. You know nothing!
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 350x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 350x271px
>>17306959
The fucking mess on this planet is only because society suppresses the true potential of each human systematically by wrong believe systems inkl. science! The mess is because the potential of each human tries to get to the surface and not your weird conspiracy. Resistance is futile!
>>
>>17306458
>Does baptism even have an affect on a person?
As far as this life, it seems to drive evil spirits away from them for a short while.
Also it's really freaky when a little baby gets baptized and cries as if it's been hit with napalm, which happens a small percentage of the time.

>I've heard that baptism limits the spiritual capabilities, kind of like "you don't need astral travel and all that shit when you have Jesus."

This is a complete crock of shit. I'm baptized, and I've been all over the place. "Need" has very little to do with anything that humans do or can do, much less one's ability to fly into places that you later wish you didn't. Rest assured, you too can get to say, damn I've had an interesting life. Unless you just naturally have no psychic ability.

>Many psychics claim to see a sign
I can perceive all sorts of energy stuff, and even here in the Bible Belt, I don't perceive people walking around with "Imma Christian" ads on their foreheads. In my experience, it's perceptible for maybe a couple of weeks after the baby gets baptized. The older the person, the shorter the effect will be perceptible.

>it's a deal with God
A deal you didn't intend to make is not a deal. Basic contract law.

>ignoratntia juris non excusat
That's for criminal law, and blocks defendants from getting off by just saying they didn't know something was illegal. A DEAL falls under tort law. In tort law, if you didn't willfully agree, there is no contract. (This is why some Christian sects refuse to baptize anyone who's too young to understand. )

>Your soul will go to hell
Debaptizing yourself may not send it there, but your underlying reason for doing that may. Your cover story sounds like bull.

I'd strongly suggest not debaptizing, ESPECIALLY if you intend to mess with what hadn't ought to be messed with. You want to have a backup plan when the "nice demon" turns out to be trying to fucking kill you.
>>
>>17306458
The Blow Dryer of Reason.
>>
>>17307259
>A deal you didn't intend to make is not a deal. Basic contract law.

Don't worry about it. You and God have no deals together.
>>
>>17306955
Lol. Don't tell me you actually are a part of the disgusting cult that is Catholicism.
>>
>>17307311
Biggest most clueless congregation in history.
>>
>>17306458
there is no undoing it. its a contract between you and the christian god. there is a stiff penalty for being in breach of contract

you might have gotten lucky and they used water. water is commonly used by churches for baptisms. is clearly stated in the bible they have to use olive oil to anoint some one
>>
>>17307331
Preach it
>>
>>17307311
as opposed to every other cult of personality that broke off from it? All the reformation did was make more "popes" .
>>
>>17307368

So, so confused. So, so lost.
>>
>>17307373
I'm not a fan of organized religion in general. I just have a specific disdain towards Catholicism.
If I had to consider myself anything I would say I'm Pantheistic.
>>
>>17307373
Nope. The schism created another useless body of unbelievers called the Eastern Orthodox, based in Constantinople for a thousand years. Their claim to fame was rejecting 1 pope, and replacing him with 10.

They are equally clueless, and equally lost.

They are, in fact, the two legs of the Roman Empire, as told by Daniel to Nebuchadnezzar. Jesus, the Rock, will destroy both of them.
>>
>>17307389
Better than thinking you're a member in the only cult that's going to heaven. More chance to think and grow and evolve.
>>
File: image.jpg (583KB, 1636x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
583KB, 1636x900px
Me and the other dudes will clean your forehead, don't worry!
>>
>>17307398
I try to stay as open minded as I can for the most part. My narrow-mindedness regarding religions really come from a point of hate and pain. I was raised Catholic and when I think back on it, all it ever did was tell me "if you masturbate you go to hell". It just seems really damn disgusting to me that people allow others to dictate their lives so much.
Everyone just needs to learn to do what THEY feel good about doing. As opposed to what they think they "should" do.
I believe that one of humanity's major problems is the fact that most are severely disconnected from their own emotions.
>>
>>17307417
>Antichrist has no bow

Sloppy
>>
>>17307430
Good for you, and congratulations on escaping Catholicism. It's a deadly trap.

Ditch religions and seek God personally; set up a meeting with Him, and see what He's like.

Religions are man-made systems of bondage; Jesus didn't come to make another "religion" up, but to set men free.

You speak of pain? The gift of God is Himself, the Holy Spirit, Who is the Comforter.
>>
File: Hydra_(Earth-TRN259)_001.png (163KB, 360x502px) Image search: [Google]
Hydra_(Earth-TRN259)_001.png
163KB, 360x502px
>>17307393
the great shism happened way way before the reformation . After which every man with a bible and people to listen could belch out his interpretation of scripture . Thus instead of rejecting religious authority it just made more .

>>17307430
good job not learning anything about the religion

>>17307435
witness the birth of yet another sect.

HAIL HYDRA
>>
>>17307447
You say "sect" as though it has any meaning whatsoever.

It's always been about a relationship with a man and his Creator.

It is not a corporate event.
>>
>>17306458
There is one baptism for the forgiveness of sins, you can't undo baptism.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 250x252px
>>17307435
if you want to meet me, look into your eyes and say hello.
>>
>>17307455
And that is the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

The baptism of the Holy Spirit does not include water or oil.

It is the baptism the thief on the cross next to Jesus received, once freed from Paradise.
>>
>>17307453
you`ve made dogmatic statements inevitably there will be people who agree with you and reject other dogmas. This tree has many leaves.
>>
>>17306850
>The trick is, that I was baptised as a small child. I did not even understand all the Jesus thing back then. I've never actually thought of myself as a christian.
Then it doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>17306458
u taint for good

u never untaint

to bad so sad
>>
>>17307259
>I can perceive all sorts of energy stuff, and even here in the Bible Belt, I don't perceive people walking around with "Imma Christian" ads on their foreheads. In my experience, it's perceptible for maybe a couple of weeks after the baby gets baptized. The older the person, the shorter the effect will be perceptible.
Perhaps it's a cultural thing. Most psychics I know here, were raised in pagan nature-lover families and have had nothing to do with organised religion. Maybe they are more sensitive about christians?

>A deal you didn't intend to make is not a deal. Basic contract law.
Weird. Where I come from, it's usually accepted that if you didn't know what you were getting yourself into, it's your problem and it doesn't free you from the consquences or responsibility.

The ritual has been done and it should have some effect.

>You want to have a backup plan when the "nice demon" turns out to be trying to fucking kill you.
I do have a backup plan. My people have sought protection from other places long before christianity was brought to our lands with wars and violence.
>>
>>17306458
>how can one undo baptism and remove the sign?

lol

Quite a bit of basic misinformation there, anon. Baptism has no real power over you unless you believe that it does. The fact that you believe just goes to show that you don't really understand who and what you are.
>>
>>17306763

The Book of Mormon is simply seen as a more pure translation than the Bible, not a better book. "Masonic" = ancient temple ordinances ETs communicated to the ancients, and communicated to contact Joseph Smith.
>>
>>17309426
so exactly the same as muslims got it
>>
>>17306458
Blood sacrifice give your soul on papa Satan to remove it
>>
>>17306458
You can't de-baptise yourself because it washes away original sin.

But you can "wash away the christianity" by some other sort of pagan/satanic ritual.

But I suggest you don't do it.
>>
>>17306458
delete system32 and baptised.exe
>>
File: pope-francis-statements.png (258KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis-statements.png
258KB, 600x503px
>>17306458
Baptism does fuckall anyway, otherwise the world woulnd't be so full of fedoras and the church wouldn't be so much a shadow of its former self as to having to pander to faggots to stay relevant. And even if there was a form of true baptism mastered by christian mystics, i'm positive no priest today is spiritual advanced enough to perform it and actually cause change.
>>
Not sure if this was mentioned already or not. DOnt have time to scroll through all the dumb comments.

Use reiki to lift the spiritual 'caps' / 'limits' that baptism did to you. Other names that reiki is known by is Energy Healing. Warning though: its hard to find a good reiki healer who knows their shit.
>>
Baptism is supposed to be a quantum linking of your consciousness back to God. Think John the Baptist, not John the average American 'pastor'.

Once you have a quantum baptism, the only way to get rid of it is to destroy your soul. You'll never want to renounce a real baptism, it's way too cool.
>>
>>17309546

if anon's parents would have been wise enough to use an open-source church, he wouldn't have to
>>
>>17306773
>implying this wont just purify your internal organs.
come on man, get it together.
>>
>you can't undo baptims and we baptize you unwillingly!

Lel

Post the paragraph of the bible that states baptism can't be undone.
>>
>>17306955
Are you calling people "heretic" unironically
>>
>>17309582
I can feel the autism through your words.
>>
Baptism is just a Christian culture. /x/ always over thinking everything like it is rocket science... >HUR DURR HOW TO UNBAPTISE WHEN I BELIVE IN PSYCHICS SEEING STUFF ON FOREHEAD.

Well there's the problem
>>
>>
>>17309898
>being this mundane
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 473x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 473x570px
>>17309947
>>
>>17309387
Implying thats the same as being forced as a baby.
>>
>>17306468
That reminds me of how Varg has the Christian-expy cult set up in Myfarog, once you are at all tied to it your old Gods hate you and never let you back, it's a foreign taint that you can never remove from yourself. I sure hope reality doesn't actually work that way and the real old Gods are more understanding, especially if you were baptized as a baby without your consent.
>>
>>17306458
The thing about magic is that it only works trlhrough belief. So if you believe that baptism is affecting you in some way then it will. So the best way to "undo" it is to simply not believe in it in the first place.
>>
File: rose_namajunas.jpg (42KB, 598x596px) Image search: [Google]
rose_namajunas.jpg
42KB, 598x596px
>>17306458
to denounce christianity you must do the following
>close your eyes and say
>"I don't want to be a christian, pls unbaptise me god pls"
>???
>u now have ur third eye back
>>
File: 11243.jpg (65KB, 456x495px) Image search: [Google]
11243.jpg
65KB, 456x495px
>>17306959
>muslim halocaust
>>
OP if anything it is the seal of the God of heaven which He places upon the people of God
>>
>>17312003
there is of course relevant scripture on this matter both in the Torah and in the book of Revelation
>>
>>17306458
Systematically reject the rest of the contract until the Baptism disappears.
>>
>>17306468
It can be undone, plenty of Christians grow up and stop believing fairy tales.
>>
>>17306458
>spiritual cleansing
>limiting capabilities
>not uncapping them
op your just ingorent or just fucking stupid i mean fuck man only black shit can limit your power but turning to god you can only grow. my nigga stop hanging out with the people who tell you this if they say god is bad there are ether edge lords or black souled fuckers
>>
An umbrella refuses the tourist needle. When can Atheist vanish on top of God? The alien inserts God. A starred pigeon marries Atheist outside any reminder. God suffers the welcome over my visitor. Why can't the solo accident shine below God?
>>
>>17306763
The book is supposed to be the true gospel, and from investigating the church, I believe they have a better chance than all religions on Earth

They take care of people, the scriptures actually make sense, they don't ask you for money

Theyre called the latter day saints for a reason
>>
>>17306959
I think you need that retard diploma, homie
>>
>>17312290
One of two situations is true. A saved person thinks they grew up and out of Christianity, and did not, or they were never saved to begin with.
>>
>>17307472
People who love and seek truth find truth.

People who do not, do not.
>>
>>17309426
The Book of Mormon doesn't even purport to be a translation of what existed before. It's a 'new" revelation about a different gospel and a different Jesus.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
>>
>>17309686
John the Baptist was baptizing Jews, not Christians.

Baptism predates John the Baptist.

It was the way the Jews declared a new start, and a new dedication to the Laws of Moses, and a way for gentiles to become Jews. Kind of.
>>
>>17309888
No, murderously. His church redefined "heresy" to mean "anything against the Catholic church", and especially "anything protestant".

That's how they justify murdering millions of Christians; they say they only murdered millions of "heretics".
>>
File: 1440760229570.webm (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1440760229570.webm
2MB, 400x226px
>>17306458
Just take a bowl of water, say "be blessed in my name and the name of no other" while focusing your attention on the liquid, imagining that with your words you are drawing your energy, your mark, into it. You can also just spit into the water after speaking to symbolize this.

Then just take your thumb, dip it in the water, and say "I break this binding" and draw a line down your forehead with it. Tadah, you're released.

The fact people who don't even believe in christianity can go their whole lives being bound and limited to this bullshit is astounding. It really demonstrates how controlling of a cult the church is, that they'd even resort to ritualistically branding children with the mark of their god.
>>
>>17310326
Being baptized as a baby does nothing spiritually. It just gets babies wet. It's just a control mechanism by a tyrannical cult.
>>
>>17310379
Nope. You have to count the cost of becoming a Christian, and one of the costs is that there is no way back. No way out.

You have to live in bliss with a joyful loving God forever.

No backsies.
>>
>>17312010
Sealed with the Holy Spirit means something different to me, a born again Christian, who accepts the presence of the Holy Spirit as earnest money towards my complete transformation. The Elect in Revelation are sealed by God and cannot be killed. I can be killed.
>>
Hm, interesting. In three days, I was going to sign up for a Catholic program at a church to go through a baptism.
Should I, /x/? Does it hamper the third eye or any other spiritual abilities? Or is it actually beneficial?
>>
>>17315070
It will benefit you in no way.
>>
File: 1418515044151.png (85KB, 467x417px) Image search: [Google]
1418515044151.png
85KB, 467x417px
>>17315070
>ritual designed by a smug pedophile cult that has tried time and again to dominate the world and it's peoples, stamping out any other spiritual practice
>"should I willingly brand myself for them? Do you think it will help me with these heretical pagan abilities?"
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (310KB, 736x1199px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
310KB, 736x1199px
>>17306458
Well, it depends on what you believe, and how much you believe in those beliefs.

If you believe in the Flesh as the concept of Self, then what does it really matter what other beings of Flesh say? It is but temporary words that mean nothing.

If you believe in "You are a fractional slice of The Universe" again, what does it matter? For at the time of The Passing, you will return from where you came, diluted into the great sea of Unconscious Eternity.

If you believe in "The Maker", then why ask in the first place? Do you have doubts about The Maker? If so, then feel free to question and wander about. There are many things to be wondered and believed elsewhere than on Faith's route.

The rite of Baptism itself, is a multi form ritual. If done at birth/childhood, it is a sign that "You are accepted within a community, that your protegeniors of Flesh have chosen". This is a pledge to install morality, although limit you to a path of Faith, however this is mostly done for social acceptance rather than rite and ritual with The Maker.

Baptism as an adult however is indeed a rite between The Maker and Yourself. It is a change of mind ans spirit, that has very serious implications and as such should be treated seriously.

So, when it comes to Young Baptism, its not that meaningful. If you have done Adult Baptism, then its extremely meaningful.

There are times of "Forced Coversion" or "Unaware Conversion." This follows the same rules as "Young Baptism." as in, it doesn't mean that much.

The Covenant between The Maker and Man has power only when done willingly, and with full knowledge.

Now, persons such as myself exist solely to temper that covenant, by attempting for those within to stray from. However, as my role is assigned and not chosen, my duty is to temper, teach, and reassure.

If you have made an unwilling Covenant, or a Young one, you have no power of The Maker, other than the graces that all Man inherits. Worry not.
>>
>>17315070
The church is the white of Babylon. Only the faithful remnant remain and they are endangered by the system.
>>
>>17315012
truth is a lie

>>17315027
faith alone is heretical though and so is removing parts of the canon.
>>
>>17306458
Will you fuck off with your cancer? Fuck religion threads, fuck spirituality threads. You're all underaged.
>>
>>17315732
Being angry over a temporary thread in /x/ can't be healthy anon.
Perhaps instead of bitching about it, you just simply ignore it and wait or start threads more pertaining to your interests.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.