[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 37

File: spirits_abound.jpg (32KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
spirits_abound.jpg
32KB, 400x291px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also, Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17302095
>>
Hello readers, could I have a general reading?
Female, Gemini.
>>
Male, Scorpio

How will the interview go?
>>
Male Capricorn.
Just a general reading please.
>>
Male, Virgo

I would like to know what path I must take in life. If you need more info, just ask

thank you
>>
>>17306142
I sense Victory, you will get the job if you really want it, however it will not be as you expect initially and you will endure some hardship but you will come through the other end much stronger. Remember to stay true to yourself, ps she's not always a bitch.
>>
>>17306051
male, aquarius
Love life
>>
Male, Sagittarius, if you need more just ask.
Kinda of a tricky inquiry, not sure how I should put it down to be clear but here goes :

Should I forget about concerns from my past, let go of them and move on to something else or should I keep carrying my burden in hope that it'll get better by itself or that i'll be able to make it better myself ?
>>
Anyone available for a love Reading?

I have a friend with a very unlucky love life, she wants a stable relationship, but with no sucess in finding one suitable partner (she was dumped 1 day before marriage, for example).

The question is, she will be sucessful in finding real love and having a happy marriage? She is trying a relationship with a doctor right now, and have doubts about her future with him, will be succesful?

Thanks already, to anyone capable for help
>>
It seems that the last thread gone, so i will post here.

Male, Leo, 28 years. Just a general Reading for 2016 for me, thanks!
>>
Male,Virgo, 20

What is the best path for me, as of now?
>>
>>17306172
You are currently discontent with what you have and of such are retreating back into your shell you need to stop this and come to realise what has happened and what choice you should make, depending upon what you pick this will give you a new emotional strength and you will be happy once again
>>
So, has anyone won the magick war between BV and Thoth yet?
>>
>>17306176
To put it bluntly, she needs to take a leap of faith and she will get what she wants. Evaluate what happened in the past and use this to move forward. PS, Enjoy your freedom a little bit
>>
Hello, a 19yo female Gemini here.
I'm currently feeling pretty confused and tired, also trying to move abroad to study.
How will it go, am I even doing the right thing?

Huge thank you in advance to anyone who will help
>>
male, Aquarius

is there anything I can do for my dad? Our what is my dads future.
>>
>>17306203
I'm getting the fact that you're in a bit of a mental anguish about this and feel like you're trapped. You need to trust yourself with this, if you decide to go it will be hard work but it will definitely pay off in terms of career and happiness.
>>
male, Libra

where am i 10 years from now
>>
>>17306223
I see success on the horizon you will be in a more than comfortable position in both your career and family, keep your friend close and you will both enjoy the fruits of labor.
>>
Male Sagittarius
General/future/love reading, please and thank you
>>
Female. GĂ©mini or cancer (i was born on june 21st at 12 pm)
Age 23. So love reading please.
>>
Male, Pisces
Love life
>>
>>17306187
Thoth's constantly in the IRC and BV isn't, so take a guess :^)
>>
Male - Capricorn
I'm moving to another country for work... How's it going to turn out? How will it affect my love life?
>>
File: 1423509886221.gif (436KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1423509886221.gif
436KB, 320x239px
Female, Leo
lusting after a Pisces male.

Does he want me to pursue him?

Thanks anon reader.
>>
Male
Cancer
Love life
>>
>>17306409
Put your heart and soul into it and it shall be met in kind. Pursue him and you shall get what you want, good times are to be had you simply need reach out.
>>
Can I get a reading about my reputation at work
>>
Male Capricorn
Planning on going to Finland as an exchange student for bachelor degree, will I be able to make it? Will I be successful?
>>
>>17306442
thanks bb much appreciated.
>>
>>17306447
You've been through trial and tribulation and have come through the other side and should no longer worry about the mistakes of your past. Continue to work hard and you will get what you desire.
>>
>>17305320
Apologies for the delay

You / Her / Request: 7 of Cups (reversed) / 6 of Cups (reversed) / Ace of Wands
Ostensible / Inner Reaction: The Hermit (reversed) / Page of Wands
Advice: The Chariot
Projected Outcome: 5 of Cups

I'm going to keep this one rather simple. It seems that you're going to be sad over this no matter what you do, but the cards advise you to go for it. When the request is made, she's going to put up a stone face and back away a bit, but she'll take it kindly. Because of a certain disconnection within herself, she'll retreat from the feelings it inspires and put on a mask. She may even give you the silent treatment for a while, but you shouldn't be fooled too easily.

It's going to make you sad, but its the lesser of two evils. If you don't do it, your result is the 7 of Wands in reverse, indicating that you'll probably give up and go do something else instead that will be a waste of your energy and efforts.

In life, we more often regret our instances of inaction more than our mistaken moves, and this seems like one of those situations. Go for it.

>>17305616
Replied by email
>>
>>17306245
Skipped
>>
>>17306503
Read the sticky
>>
>>17306503
Sorry but I just couldn't click with your energy so I wont be taking this reading ~ Anon reader
>>
Is sales a better field for me? Tyvm
>>
>Matt
>22
>Capricorn
>What will be the outcome of my interactions with her?
>>
>>17306562
You should look to yourself, what is it you truly want to do? Your latest project has failed and you should find new things to focus on try not to over burden yourself again and you will find the success you want.
>>
Sorry for the air query.

But how will it go if I work up the courage to message him? Will I regret it, or will I have more to look forward to? I'm a Leo, if it helps.
>>
File: ryt.jpg (2MB, 1440x4256px) Image search: [Google]
ryt.jpg
2MB, 1440x4256px
>>
Male
pisces
I am curious. Please, do reply.
>>
>>17306612
You are seeking more but what is keeping you there? It's time to trust your instincts, remain flexible and you could have a strong partnership on the horizon.
>>
>>17306618
>name ISIS comes from OCCULTISM
lol this picture is wack
>>
>>17306642
>what is keeping you there?

Anxiety. But uh, thanks a bunch for the read! I'll just have to get over it and throw him a message, haha.
>>
File: 0-n-mandala-a10.jpg (1MB, 1360x2651px) Image search: [Google]
0-n-mandala-a10.jpg
1MB, 1360x2651px
>>17306653
I tried to
>>
>>17306627
To get what you want you will have to go outside the rules, remain flexible but try not to get too wrapped up about the competition. You will be alone in your success but you will know you made the right decision.
>>
>>17306660
You are just worried, bite the bullet and get what you want
>>
File: 1454215329925.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454215329925.gif
993KB, 250x250px
Divination= tell people what they want to hear
>>
Go fuck yourselves you cancerous cunts. Get the fuck out of /x/.
>>
File: wehehe.png (30KB, 130x189px) Image search: [Google]
wehehe.png
30KB, 130x189px
>>17306702
Well, if it makes em feel better.
>>
File: vu8VW1M.gif (1MB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
vu8VW1M.gif
1MB, 375x250px
>>17306722
So you admit it?
>>
>>17306733
You will never understand at all. Is about synchronity
>>
File: .jpg (99KB, 1158x819px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
99KB, 1158x819px
>>17306656
IT'S A STAND AS FORETOLD IN THE PROPHECIES
>>
File: HjR79c.gif (868KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
HjR79c.gif
868KB, 320x179px
>>17306745
And yet apparently anyone can do it? Hmmm
>>
File: ohhh.jpg (16KB, 123x143px) Image search: [Google]
ohhh.jpg
16KB, 123x143px
>>17306733
Nah, if a reading comes out unhappy then it's not like I'm going to sugarcoat it. I just like making people feel better, so if it's what they want to hear, then that makes it a plus.
>>
File: 5558800506_9cf29a39c5.jpg (52KB, 301x400px) Image search: [Google]
5558800506_9cf29a39c5.jpg
52KB, 301x400px
>>17306766
Exactly, make yourself a part of this huge shifting thing, use its power, yes yes it wont do any harm or make you a part of a deity controlling anyone. Nothing at all.~

This totally isn't an experiment to charge a tulpa.~~
>>
Female, Scorpio
Love life
>>
>>17306826
Satire, but totally plausible, 8/10
>>
Is he serious about me or am I being played, yet again? Urgent response needed as I may be giving myself to him tonight.
>>
>>17306863
>yet again
Dearest anon, you shouldn't rush into things.
If by giving yourself you mean making love, well, love can wait a while, won't it?
>>
>>17306863
The cards say to go with it
>>
Do I still have a chance?
>>
Could I get a reading please? I know most of you hate "love" readings, but this isn't completely focused on love. I need to know if she completely hates me or not.

Does my ex hate me or does she still have any feelings for me that might make her stop this behavior?
>>
>>17306051
Male, Libra

Will the hallucinogens show me what I need to progress?
>>
>>17306894
You need to ask her yourself. She misses you but doesn't want things to end badly if you two get back together.
>>
>>17306878
what were the cards?
>>
Male, Scorpio

Will I ever find "home?"
>>
>>17306702
We have a genius right here
>>
>>17306929
The ace of clubs, the four of spades and the king of diamonds
>>
>>17306863
>air-querying this
ffs, girl

You / Him / Union Significator: The Hierophant / The Hermit / 9 of Wands
His Intentions (Ostensible / True): King of Swords / 10 of Wands
Short and Long-Term Effect of Saying Yes: 3 of Pentacles (sideways) / 8 of Wands (reversed)
Short and Long-Term Effect of Saying No: 5 of Swords / The Fool
Advice: Wheel of Fortune (sideways), supported by Queen of Cups and The Tower

I'm not going to go over all the cards, but the essential message here is that you'll be happier in the short-term if you do, but it would work out better for you in the long-term if you don't. You're so concerned about his intentions, but you maybe should be more concerned about how this will affect you and what /you/ want.

If you're looking for this to lead to something long-term, keep your legs closed and keep walking. If you're looking for something temporary that will make you happy for a little while, at the risk of damaging your life down the line, go get it. If you go for it, you'll start a brief flimsy relationship that slowly cracks due to an essential incompatibility, and it will wreck you emotionally.

If you keep your legs together, you'll have a fight, and you'll likely cry, but you'll eventually find another guy, probably better suited to you.

Why did I focus on you instead of him? Well, the advice is represented by the Wheel of Fortune, neither ill- nor well-dignified, and that has to do with changes in life. Your two considerations are comfort and destruction. Make sense? Good luck.
>>
>>17307011
You must be doing this wrong. You have the wrong cards
>>
File: 333551_orig.png (137KB, 399x344px) Image search: [Google]
333551_orig.png
137KB, 399x344px
Male, Virgo, August 31st 1992. The most intense romantic love interest of my life has recently returned after six months of nearly 0 contact.
>incredibly passionate
>incredibly explosive/toxic/
>she literally feels like drugs
>>
>>17306863

Don't be a whore, lass.
>>
>>17307017
Of course anon, I'll be on my way now
>>
>>17307029

Come gimme a kiss before you go.
>>
>>17306911
Hmmmmmm sounds strange considering how hostile she was towards me this past weekend because things did end badly between us, but we didn't get back together.

I guess I'll give it to the weekend and see if she's willing to talk.
>>
>>17307011
I like this.

If you don't mind me asking, I could understand how you would have reversals, but how would you draw to have a card sideways?

I'm still kind of new to this.
>>
>>17307047
It's just my thing, and I consider it to be somewhere in between the meaning of the two.

Standard sortilege for tarot involves shuffling the deck a few times, then drawing cards from the top; that's not how I do it. I sort through the deck without looking until a card feels right, then I cut it there, draw the card, then sort for the next one.

Now, when I put down the card, I “feel it out,” just as I did when I cut the deck. So, I'm putting down the card, and I rotate it until it feels right. In the vast majority of the time, it is either upside or reversed, and I leave it where it feels comfortable. Once in a while, it only feels comfortable sideways.

How do I know? Well, I've done energy work for a really long time, so I have a strong energy sensitivity, and I programmed that into my divination after I reverse-engineered it. So, I get a sort of click feeling when going through the deck, and I get a discomfort when the card is improperly dignified. I also programmed my hands into this as well, so they sometimes move a bit by themselves.

And that's my sortilege method in a nutshell.
>>
File: dead.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
dead.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Male, Scorpio.

The farther I go, the more disappointed I become in myself. I don't feel as sharp any more, and all the motivation is gone. Can I still rehabilitate or am just like the ones I despise so much?
>>
>>17307060
I can understand some of this from my limited experience so far.

I was working with my (thoth) deck a while back, and I was doing reasonably well with it, until I shuffled it again and then it just felt arrested. Stiff. Like it wasn't wanting to cooperate. I tried shuffling more, and it was just... no.
The first shuffle was the standard play card way, which ends in like half the deck being reversed.

I tried straightening the cards so they're all facing the same way, and the restriction was lifted.

When it comes to choosing a card, I let the top cards shuffle off the top into my other hand, essentially cutting bits and pieces off the top until my hand freezes up, and pull the top if it's tight, and remove cards until its tight otherwise.

Using different words, but its neat that they seem somewhat similar.

One more question if you're still around. When you have a reversal, do you use that darker element of the card, or the reversed standard meaning of the card? I've seen both used, and they both seem off to me, honestly.
When I place the card I just have an intuitive sense of if it should mean the positive or negative component, so I never went into reversals and the like.
>>
Leo, female

I had a discussion with this guy, I was starting to know him but I know he is kind of powerful (spiritually speaking) and I want to know if he will or can hurt me.

He is Scorpio. Before this we used to talk very well.
>>
Virgo Male

kind of urgent but is there an entity or spirit haunting me? I've felt my energy being sapped over the last few months with strange other instances. pls
>>
bonjour,
Taurus, female, 20

love reading please!
my love life has been a bit... tricky and weird to say the least....
thank you.
>>
>>17307166
btw tuning 20 this year.

and if you need more information, please say so.
>>
>>17307036
You can have the whole bag if you like; I'm not fond of chocolate

>>17307078
>reversals
I'll be honest: I still don't have a complete grasp of reversals, and it all boils down to intuition and looking at the other cards. There are plenty of times when I scratch my head for a moment wondering what they mean in the context, and part of my understanding of a reading tends to unfold after I start it.

Some people feel very strongly about reversals, but I say that the reader should do whatever works. The cards are just a tool; the real magic happens in the reader's unconscious mind.

>your sortilege method
Actually, that's incredibly similar to the way I do it. Have you considered getting into scrying? I might be able to work with you if you are. Feel free to hit me up:
[email protected]
>>
File: cardpositions.jpg (12KB, 265x256px) Image search: [Google]
cardpositions.jpg
12KB, 265x256px
>>17307060
Your sortilage method reminds me of pokemon cards. [Pic related] Additional info axes are fine; its up to how you communicate with 'the cards'

>>17307078
>When I place the card I just have an intuitive sense of if it should mean the positive or negative component

Same. I prefer letting my intuition figure that out rather than card position. However for me, the positive and negative aspects of the cards are always in a new mix
As I've said many times, it seems to be a spectrum, not just either 'good' or 'bad'
Most times in fact, there are both positive and negative things shown by each card...
>>
I want so badly to gain wealth, so I could buy a little farm for my mother (her dream of life) but I have a poor job, and bad conditions of obtaining one better, but I will keep trying, even with low chances.

If i could not have that farm, at least a small house to give her a little confort in old age. Living on rent being poor is horrible.

Will I succeed?
>>
>>17307220
are you female?
>>
div lvl?
>>
>>17307235
If she was a female she could've easily found a sugar daddy or whored herself on twitch. Thirsty betas send their entire months income to these hoes just to hear them take their name lol

Either she's a ugly one or its not a she at all
>>
>>17307219
>reverse card is confused
Maybe it's just Australian mayte
>>
>>17307261
i wanted to suggest twitch if she was a female, a friend of mine made a fortune there last year so i think thats an option
>>
>>17307173
>>17307078
Another reader here, wanted to add my experience with reversals.

I usually find that it varies by deck whether reversals can be used, including decks which use reversals some times but not others. I used to be pretty averse to reversals, but now I have at least one deck which can only be used with reversals as well as a couple which can't be used with reversals at all. I just know intuitively whether this is the case.

What the reversals mean depends on the context of the reading. All possible reversal meanings are valid, as this kind of duality is a relative thing. Sometimes it changes the meaning of particular cards, other times it indicates a different type of energy for one part of a spread.
>>
>>17307235

No, I'm a man. Things would be easier if I were a woman, indeed, like >>17307261 says.

Also:

>have a sister
>married a rich and prosperous man.
>ignores mother poverty

But I don't feel bad, I prefer this than depending on her or anyone else. I just suffer for my mother, she don't deserve that kind of life.
>>
>>17307309
You're adorable. :(
>>
Male, Aries

would like to know specifics related to life circumstance and friends/people that i can do to live better and any other information. possible future choices. anxiety problems related to breathing that seem to be going away.
>>
>>17307309
sorry guy. I struggle with my dad and all his problems contently.
>>
>>17307367
constantly. lol spellcheck,.
>>
File: Eu abraço esse sentimento.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
Eu abraço esse sentimento.png
42KB, 500x461px
>>17307355
>>17307367

Thank you, anons, with all my heart.
>>
29, Male, Pisces

Would like to know if I've been cursed by someone
>>
>>17307529

all pisces are cursed, anon
>>
23 - Male - Scorpio

Do I need to visit or move to my hometown?
>>
Any Readers here?
>>
>>17307706

no
>>
File: 10!132118b .jpg (30KB, 480x565px) Image search: [Google]
10!132118b .jpg
30KB, 480x565px
>>
>>17307761
I can has read?
>>
>>17307768
Fine... just focus on it. And I'll give you past, present, future

don't tell me anything

give me five min at most
>>
>>17307768

+ You had a plan, worked on it, studied. Invested time.

+You're implementing the plan now, but it involves more need for self-protection, self-care than you thought it would. Slight danger.

+It looks bad ahead if you stay this path, you could end up in jail. Temper things back a bit, think of others and how they'll react. Caution. I'd personally advise a mild change in course.
>>
>>17307085
>>17307827

Hi! Could you do mine please?
>>
>>17307827

thank goodness you're the heath ledger joker and not the jared leto joker
>>
Hello friends!
I'm going to be doing some readings since I had such a lovely time last night. I don't take yes or no queries, but pretty much anything else is all right, and I find that the cards like to give advice best.
I don't need anything from you, but give me a song if you'd like. I do love music.
If you were on last night, it's Kit again. Say hey!
>>
>>17307842

Fine... focus, say nothing, past/pres/future... gimme 5
>>
>>17307761
General reading please?
>>
>>17307865
>>17307859
Sorry friend, hope I'm not stepping on your toes. I can wait a few if you were wanting to do some readings.
>>
>>17307842

+Things looked really good!!! They were good!!!

+You're trying to make things even better... uh, oh. Don't fix what's not broke.

+What goes up, must come down. Don't take it so hard when Life Happens. It was good while it was good. "We'll always have Paris".
>>
>>17307882

Naw, go for it. I'm done for now. Thanks for asking though. :)
>>
>>17307887
Do me, what details do you need?
>>
>>17307807
can I have one too, please!
>>
File: 7028505-solar-eclipse-1.jpg (753KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7028505-solar-eclipse-1.jpg
753KB, 1920x1200px
>>17307859
Clint
Taurus

Career reading please
>>
>>17307887
Thanks!
But I worried a little in the "trying to make things even better", I certainly don't want that, can you give me a litle insight about that?
>>
>>17307859

do your cards have any advice about my love life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPU8XJcA__k
>>
File: nslLhw0t_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nslLhw0t_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>17307859
Sagittarius
Molly girl Lil durk is ok actually
Reading for my future careers/relationships
>>
>>17307859
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s59rx_VBCY8
what does t think of me?
>>
>>17307859
Hi there, can u please give me a reading about my love life? To be more specific Maria. I'm brazilian, and here is a song i like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUodn80Z9I
>>
>>17307907
You will find passion, a deep and earnest love of something. It will be an enticing and tempting offer, and you will want to follow your passion forward. The cards encourage this. They say you should chase down your dream. Everything is where it needs to be, this is the best opportunity you will have in a long time. Reach out and take hold of what you want. You will find that it not only fills a temporary desire, but sows the seeds for great things in the future. It is a leap of faith, but your faith will be rewarded.
>>
>>17307859
Hello, kit.

Could you give me love reading, if possible?

https://youtu.be/yeyDfVjq6sw
>>
>>17307859
Can I get a love reading please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY
>>
>>17307859
I'll join the long train of love reading requests, thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRNQdV0ofW8

I can give you better feedback if you tell me your cards, by the way.
>>
>>17307942
thank you, friend
>>
>>17307859
What will become of me trying to become his friend again?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po13j_XNhTg
>>
Hey all, it's Kit once again. I'm trying to do your readings, but unfortunately my internet just shit itself. I'm posting from mobile now, but there's no way I could write the readings out on here. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to troubleshoot and come back later. Sorry to leave anyone hanging!
>>
>>17307991

dammit :(
>>
>>17307991
you could just pull out cards and tell us the card names
>>
File: tumblr_mbfn7sHXRN1rayon9o1_500.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbfn7sHXRN1rayon9o1_500.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
hi there

female, capricorn, 29

just a general reading please :)

<3
>>
Male, Pisces
love life, if anyone's available to do a reading
>>
File: image.jpg (445KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
445KB, 2048x1365px
Nom nom nom...

So, uh, /div/... You seem dead.

All querents and no readers, wanderers lost in the dark - amidst a foreboding, spooky forest with no map or light.

That's rather un-comforting, isn't it?

Have you forgotten the face of your father?
>>
>>17307561
6 of cups
is there someone waiting for you in your hometown?
>>
>>17308136
>wanderers lost in the dark - amidst a foreboding, spooky forest with no map or light.
This place looks more bright blue to me due to my settings
Wtf are you talking about?
Like always before div was even around, sometimes nobody's on
>>
>>17308136

hijinks! how are you doing?
>>
Male, Cancer
An I ready for leadership?
>>
>>17308136
we shall find out at the clearing at the end of the path
>>
>>17308136
com to chat nigga, we want to bantz you
>>
File: 1450205158438.jpg (441KB, 1280x1795px) Image search: [Google]
1450205158438.jpg
441KB, 1280x1795px
>>17308348
You charge the mystery. Hail the horned rat!
>>
Male Taurus
General Reading.
>>
>>17308136
Can I lick your anus b0ss?
>>
>>17308136
Are you asking who's your daddy?
>>
File: Typing_skaven.png (58KB, 466x467px) Image search: [Google]
Typing_skaven.png
58KB, 466x467px
>>17308406
you can almost hear the squeeks form your post
>>
Well what the hell. I'll give it ago.
Male
Sagittarius
Any other info needed?
>>
33/virgo
What's my calling in life?
>>
Male 19 (20 on the 7th)
Aquarius
Just been really depressed lately and feel like I'm about to lose a large chunk of my social circle
>>
where the readers at niggers
>>
>>17308629

asleep
>>
I can do a few readings if anyone's around. Give me any info you consider important.
>>
>>17309137
>20
>female
>sagittarius

Is he the right choice? I have always been a doubtful person, never believing anything to be entirely good or real right away.
>>
>>17309137
Female
E
How will things pan out when we move? Can we finally relax about finances?
>>
>>17309137
Leo
What will come out of me trying to become friends with him again? Unhappiness, a relationship, true friendship, what?

I asked this to another reader, but they had to go.
>>
>>17309137
Male

I really want to find a like minded second half with whom I can experience reality and explore the world with. What do the cards think? So far the search has gone poorly, and it's hard to find a mate that isn't just interested in petty shit.
>>
>>17309148
Sometimes you just have to take a chance. You can't wait forever for the right person to show up and you can't expect the whole world. You need to take an active role in your life, to really push things forward, rather than just letting things happen as they will. That means taking more chances, not limiting yourself out of fear.

Is he the right person? Probably not, but you won't really know unless you have some faith. Don't just wait for things to happen.

>>17309165
You've been working really hard and that hard work will pay off in the near future. Almost all the cards say some form of "all this stress and hard work will pay off". Right now you're in an emotionally painful situation, either stress or heartbreak of some kind. Maybe you're just sad about having to move from a place you care about.

You seem like a really intelligent person. You know how to make situations work out for the best. You will definitely make your new home something to be proud of and you'll have at least a comfortable amount of wealth. It seems like either you're moving back home or to somewhere familiar, or that you're moving away from a place like that and people are going to miss you.
>>
>>17309137
do you think i have a chance with my crush?
how?
call her F
gemini male 20
>>
>>17309188
Definitely positive things. You seem to be interested in a relationship, whereas he may not be thinking about it. There's nothing to indicate that it will or won't turn out romantic though. It'll just be a good relationship either way.

>>17309205
Hmm... it's hard to say exactly what your situation may turn out like. I get the impression that you're being too methodical in your search and need to more intuitively seek your partner. Open up your mind to a wider potential of options.

As for specific partner, the cards actually suggest keeping an eye out for someone who's perhaps... well, as weird as this may sound, someone who's stubborn and pessimistic, yet idealistic or caught up in their daydreams. Someone who may make you feel trapped or who may be deceitful.

It's suggested that what you're looking for is a challenge that will keep you entertained, with issues that will help you to bond with the other person. Someone who will actually appreciate your accomplishments. Sort of like a romantic rivalry maybe? They are not a chaotic person though.
>>
>>17309302
Noice, thanks.
>>
>>17309137
20/M/Virgo. Name's Kevin.

I'm beginning to regret everything I did and straying down to the path of fuck it all and become a grade A asshole. There's nothing in me except regret and anger right now; a state I was in and used to a few years ago.

How bad will this be, on a scale of zero to invading Russia in winter, if I were to continue?
>>
cap
tell me about my next woman. what will she be like? how will we meet?
>>
>>17309137
>>17309308
Also: willing to give a reading in return. All I need is your gender and a query you'd like answered.
>>
>>17309253
Thanks!
>>
>>17309302
Female, Taurus, 19

love reading or general reading. which ever you feel more like doing.
>>
Hello yet again, /x/! Today I'm going to do some bibliomancy, however I will not do it with the usual book that I used to use for these readings. Beforehand it was the Drunken Botanist, but now I shall give a few queries some answers with the book ''Brave New World'', hence the name change.

I will have to inform you to not take these readings too seriously, and simply have a good time! All I need is your query and however much you are willing to elaborate. I cannot say for certainty that I will give a good answer, but we shall see.
>>
>>17309321
How is my year going to look like general-wise? Sorry if that's a bit too vague
>>
>>17309321
any advice on my volunteer project ?
I think im gonna need to start recruiting people soon, it makes me kinda scared
>>
>>17309321
I have some small influence over a horde of mini-demons. Any fun suggestions on what to do with them all?
>>
>>17309297
Even though the person you're interested in seems really awesome, you're at a point where you should be more reserved and think about things. Have you had hard experiences recently or done something wrong? Even if you're really excited over the prospect of a new relationship, don't push aside the issues in your life that may cause problems.

>>17309308
The cards mostly talk about being betrayed and feeling alone, like no matter what you do no one acknowledges what's going on in the way you expect. Maybe you're worried about essentially being left hanging in a state of uncertainty forever and the world around you just keeps moving forward without you.

The cards I pulled for advice suggest trying not to dwell on the past mistakes and try to remember what you still have, and your potential for the future. Even despite all this, your outcome card was The World so don't let yourself be dragged down. You also got the Fool, so I think it's just going to be a long journey.

If you'd like to give a return reading: male, and I just want to know how my studies and career are going to go this year. Or if you don't like those kind of readings, I'd like some advice on how a particular relationship in my life is going to work out or if there's any advice to moving forward with that relationship. Whichever you like!
>>
>>17309334
Oh no, completely fine! No need to worry! I am not sure what the book will give to you though...

My finger was directly on the word ''responsibilities''. The last word in the sentence, which was on the previous page. Let me give you the entire sentence and the one after.

''I know. But that's all the more reason for severity. His intellectual eminence carries with it corresponding moral responsibilities. The greater a man's talents, the greater his power to lead astray. It is better that one should suffer than that many should be corrupted.''

Responsibilities, hmm? It seems that you may need to be responsible of yourself and your actions during this year, especially in the moral standpoint. Anything else about it, hmm, not really. Good luck!
>>
>>17309342
Interesting thanks!
>>
>>17309341
Yeah. 10/10. Thank you.

I'll work on your relationship reading in a bit. Just so I'm clear, this is love-related, right?
>>
>>17309338
''But these people have never heard of Our Ford, and they aren't civilized. So there's no point in. . .''

Interesting. Very interesting. It seems that you'll need to civilize them in some sort of a way, perhaps make it all clear to them and show them just what exactly it is that you're doing here. I'll do another peek at this, since this is pretty much common, simple reason.

''A great yell went up from the crowd, and all the other dancers ran towards him with out-stretched hands.''

Huh. That's absolutely peculiar to me. Just what sort of a volunteer project are you doing here? In any case, it seems that you'll simply need to be a strong figure that will stand above them and direct them around. Be a leader figure. Don't be afraid; that's my advice from the two.
>>
>>17309341
>>17309297
then wat do about the girl?
>>
These will be my last readings for now. Thanks everyone.

>>17309309
She'll be really fun and enthusiastic, but maybe a bit depressed and not entirely honest. She's a dreamer but she has some issues to work through.

I think you'll meet through family or a community event. Maybe something church-related, like a wedding, or maybe through school. Or an elderly family member.

>>17309318
It seems like you're in a stable place in your life. Maybe you're even a little bored over it. Unfortunately things aren't going to change much for a while.

Maybe there's a sort of sensitive, artistic guy you're interested in, or going to meet soon. It seems like you're going to dream about him for a while but not be willing to say something. If you hear any bad rumors about the guy, they're probably not true. I don't know what else to tell you, except that if there is someone you're interested in, you should go for it.
>>
>>17309353
Basically, giving math classes to people on vulnerable sectors.
in this case its underage girls who suffered some sort of sexual violence (from abuse to rape) and is under care
>>
>>17309348
One of those complicated friend/romance relationships so yes and no. I appreciate it!
>>
>>17309339
A small influence over a horde of mini-demons, you say? That sounds absolutely interesting to me. Just how would you even... ah, no questions from me, more answers from the book!

Lenina was still sobbing. ''Too awful,'' she kept repeating, and all Bernard's consolations were in vain. ''Too awful! That blood!'' She shuddered. ''Oh, I wish I had my soma.''

This would be the part where a child gets whipped, while walking on coals until the child is unable to proceed any further.

''All men are physico-chemically equal,'' said Henry sententiously. ''Besides, even Epsilons perform indispensable services.''

''The more the boys pointed and sang, the harder he read. Soon he could read all the word quite well. Even the longest. But what did they mean?''

I have no idea how and what to make sense of this. I'm just listing off the few more interesting tidbits that I looked out. I have no idea what your definition of ''fun'' is, but I tried to find something that would fit your definition and not specifically mine. It seems to go between teaching and hurting. Quite a few were about flying with a helicopter up in the distance, admiring the down below sights. Down below. The ground. I have no idea.

This probably didn't help you much, sorry about this!
>>
>>17309345
No problem!

>>17309377
I see. It seems that you will definitely need to be some sort of a strong figure who will show them that you're well... a savior figure. It almost seems fitting in some ways; all the outstretched hands, the calling for Ford, civilizing them. It's amusing. Just be there and stay strong and don't falter to anger or fear or anything.

Good luck to you!
>>
>>17309372
I would say not to go for it. Nothing in the cards say to go for it. However, your judgement may be better than mine so do what you think is right. I mean, nothing in there says you shouldn't go for it either. I just think it'll be complicated.
>>
>>17309381
I never considered that they might like flying! We only ever teleport. Thanks
>>
>>17309377
That's a really awesome volunteer project. I just wanted to say good work, and good luck! I hope you can help a lot of people.
>>
>>17309373
thank you very much!
and yep there is a guy. we started doing a few things together a while ago, kinda lost touch and are in loose touch once again. and like you said - i was and kinda am a bit too afraid to say something. and the dreaming part is also true. i usually only dream really weird stuff with people i don't really know, but for the past week, he was in there haha
and the rumors part: also true.
thank you! i guess i just have to be a bit braver haha
>>
Male, Aries, 18
I'm going to college this summer and I'm pretty nervous, I want to leave my hometown but I feel like I'm aiming a bit too high with the college I'm going for. I hope I'll be admitted.
I don't even know if I want to find out
I think I have potential but I'm too lazy or layed back to take it seriously.
Thank you very much
>>
>>17309309
>>17309373
How long until we meet?
Thanks JN!
>>
>>17309341
Alright. First, thank you for the reading - it was spot on down to every last detail; you nailed everything right there. Now, moving on to yours:-

You / Her: The Devil / Queen of Cups
Union Significator / What She Wants From You: 9 of Swords (Reversed) / 10 of Wands
What She Likes About You / How to Exploit It: 4 of Pentacles (Reversed) / Queen of Pentacles (Reversed)
What She Doesn't Like About You / How to Overcome It: Wheel of Fortune / Queen of Wands
Your Best Short-Term / Long Term Strategy: Page of Cups (Reversed) / 8 of Wands
Projected Outcome: 4 of Swords (Reversed)

Wew, lad. How driven you are, how cold she is; sitting on her throne and looking at you all fire-y. Your advances aren't working, huh? No worries, I'm here to teach you how to win. Well, see. I'm getting the feeling that either one of you is using another to heal their wounds; a rebound, so to speak, and the cards are pointing their edges right at her. These wounds are what she's after to heal, and stability is what she seeks. Keep this in mind, yeh?

She likes you all protective, and she's a chick which seems to dig kindness in lads. You should take every opportunity you have to show her this. However, you're being a little too dynamic here: perhaps in your emotions and affection towards her - she has no idea what to make of it. You either love her, or you don't, eh? All I'm getting out of this is straightforward: she seeks security perhaps due to a past relationship that left her scars, and she's not sure if you are capable of providing it.

Your best short-term strategy would be to simply keep going and show her all the affection you have for her. She's sitting on her throne, remember? Meet her there, and show her you mean it. Long-term wise, you may need to change some things up, with the spread pointing to your attitude towards her. Man up, and show her you mean business.

The projected outcome is straightforward: a slow, but stable beginning.
>>
>>17309429
Let me say first of all I have no idea whether time predictions work with tarot, but I'll try it anyway. The cards say very soon for meeting, like a week or two, but it could take a few months to actually get together. Again, no idea if this actually works, but we'll see how it turns out.
>>
>>17309438
Thanks, I really appreciate it, and I'm glad my reading was accurate for you.

What you said about her was totally accurate. For me though, I don't actually want a serious relationship and that's my main issue. That's the main reason there's conflict. I still think that reflects what you got from the cards, but with a twist as far as how I see things.

I get the idea it's best to just go for it now and enjoy it, because it won't turn out terribly if it doesn't work out long term. Right?
>>
Any readers?
I'd like to ask about a girl who is mischievous but it appears that I never got her out of my mind. I tried to contact and stuff but I guess I have to give up. Any news coming my way or any changes soon?
>>
>>17309515
28, Cancer zodiac
Any other detail needed?
>>
Air-querying. Maybe someone will be kind enough to answer these questions. Hopefully.

Female, 23, Scorpio.

1.) General reading.
2.) Reading about the man from my dreams. He's someone I have been regularly dreaming about since I was a teen. Anything will do. Will I meet him? Is he real? Does he dream about me as well?

Thank you for your time.
>>
Male, 23, Scorpio

Alright, I'm headed to an interview this morning. If I get the job, will I be happier at the new one?
>>
>>17306051
Why do you persist on your path to an eternity without God and Jesus?
>>
>>17309550
does your name start with an L?
>>
>>17309664
Because there are no paths with God or Jesus.
>>
>>17309669
No. It starts with an I. Capital i.
>>
Female, Pisces.

Played a little tarot game on facebook and pulled Death, Fortune and Lust. Any ideas? Looking for a general reading. Getting ready to make some life changes.
>>
>>17309671
every path has room for god and jesus.
>>
I'm a male, pisces. And i really need to know about my currently love life.
>>
This is to whomever is free but i may be inclined to spend money and visit a girl because im starting to remember all the things i liked about her and something serious sounds nice.. But, a few readers have warned me of ulterior motives which makes me wonder if i should just straight up ask her if something is up. Well she was kinda interested in a guy but i think i convinced that it really would have ended badly. What should i do? :/

23, male, Aquarius, brown eyes
Initials are provided up top.
>>
It would be so great to know if my sister has a problem with me. There is this great tension between us and I really just want to get away

F
Gemini
>>
Can someone give me a divination on my wrestling career? I wrestle in high school but I broke my hand early in the season and it kinda fucked me over. I wanna wrestle in college. Any advice would be appreciated.

Leo
Male
>>
Male, Scorpio, 26

Will I finally get good job?
>>
File: River man.jpg (577KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
River man.jpg
577KB, 2560x1920px
>>17309438

I always wonder how yo got so good at this, while i am still mediocre at best.

Any books that you can recommend friend?
>>
>>17309955
brush up in your acting skills
>>
I quit a job last month because the manager and i got in a fight. now the owner calls me a month later asking me to come back and that the manager has since been let go.

should i re-do this job? i ask because i'm always wary of doing things more than once if the outcome wasnt good the first time.
>>
>>17309730
>>17309671
A simple truth of life is that the light of hope has a way of banishing the darkness which surrounds the heart.
>>
Female, Gemini, 25

How should I proceed with her? Should I keep talking to her or will it escalate?
>>
>>17309955

What state?

I used to wrestle in alabama
>>
Male
Taurus

Can I get general reading?

I know you hate it but please.
>>
File: meteorite.jpg (164KB, 1200x1126px) Image search: [Google]
meteorite.jpg
164KB, 1200x1126px
Hello Friends

I am going to be doing bibliomancy with Edward Lear's Complete Book of Nonsense for the next hour or so
>>
>>17310433
Please do one for me, friend.
>>
>>17310433
Could you do me?
>>
>>17310390
New Jersey
>>
>>17310433
Hiya, me too. If you take specific queries, I'd like one on whether or not my boyfriend is attempting to manipulate me.
>>
>>17310139
??
>>
>>17310433
Can I get one?? Wrestling anon from before here.
>>
>>17310445
"There was an Old Person of Basing,
Whose presence of mind was amazing;
He purchased a steed, which he rode at full speed,
And escaped from the people of Basing."

>>17310449
"There was an old man of Port Grigor,
Whose actions were noted for vigour;
He stood on his head, till his waistcoat turned red,
That eclectic old man of Port Grigor."

>>17310461
I got a blank page. You're paranoid.

>>17310468
For you, I really wanted to do technomancy instead of bibliomancy, and I pulled
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatiana_Matveeva_(footballer)
I interpret this to mean you do have a chance at enjoying it and being successful. IDK about being world-class, but you'll do well
>>
>>17310486
Wrestling anon again, thanks for the advice. That's what I've been thinking about it, I've just been in low spirits lately because of my injury.
>>
>>17310486
Thanks! First guy here. Looks good to me.
>>
>>17310433
Hit me up, Jack.
>>
>>17310486
Thank you. Second anon here, how am I supposed to interpret this?
>>
Doing some readings~ 0.0
>>
>>17310546
I'm done.

>>17310527
>>17310516
You are welcome.

>>17310553
Like a dream or omen or whatever. Relate the symbolism to your life.
>>
>>17310433
Hello, could you please do one for me?
I'd ask for a query if you can:
I'd like to know how my love life will be
Thanks senpai <3
(Male, Aquarius, if needed)
>>
>>17310433
I want one! Let's see what nonsense I get.
>>
>>17310559
Could I get a general reading please?
>>
>>17310433
Could you do one for me please? Currently having problems with my ex, all sorts of mixed signals going on and I don't know what to make of what anymore.
>>
>>17310577
I dont like you
>>
>>17310559
Cool! What do you need?
I don't have a specific query, just a general message.
>>
>>17310578
>>17310576
>>17310564
He said he's done... we will wait for next time
>>17310561
>>
>>17310581
O-okay...
>>
>>17310586
Yoooo didn't see, thank you for clarifying and sorry about that!
>>
>>17310586
I see, well, it would have been fun.
>>
>>17310559
General reading please? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17310581
O man is it bad that I cracked up at this? hahahaha
>>
>>17310584
The size of your penis or clit favourite planet
>>
>>17310589
Always glad to help
>>
>>17310604
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha who is this person?

Fuck it let's try this out.
Dick size: 5.5 inches and favorite planet is Venus.
>>
>>17310559
This be mine!
>>17309891
>>
>>17310615
Venus is a good planet.
>>
>>17310615
You're a pussy
jk
Your mother had a strange proclivity that affected your childhood profoundly. You had the hots for a relative. Often when you fantasize about a woman you picture them in the bath. Your eyes have lost their lustre through the years. Your diet is a mess. You're too dependent, you want someone to save you. You're feminine in a sense because you're like a male damsel in distress. No one will save you. You need to gather the strength within yourself to fight. Take up martial arts and lose some weight.
>>
>>17310559
Could I please have a reading about what kind of career path I should end up taking? Or about how this semester will go, academics-wise.
>>
>>17310629
curious to hear the feedback about this
>>
>>17310641
ENGINEERING OR LAW OR WRITING
>>
>>17310629

Damn this reading didn't disappoint in the slightest. Thanks for your brutal honesty.
>>
>>17310559
what does t think of me?
>>
>>17310651
No way. Those suck. I'm a mathematician/physicist. I just don't know where within related jobs to focus my attention.
>>
>>17310663
Do you realize the amount of math and physics needed for some areas of engineering?
>>
>>17310667
Obviously but there are other different applications for those areas of study.
>>
>>17310559
Could I get a general, m8?
Also I'd be curious as to what sort of career path you'd see me being successful in if you're up for that as well.
>>
>>17310604
I will gave it to you but I don't feel like measuring my clit right now. And I don't have a favorite planet (Mercury maybe).
I tried lol.
>>
>>17310683
Sucking dick
jk
video game design
>>
>>17310731
Pls pls pls do one for me. What details do you need?
>>
>>17310731
Never played a video game in my life.. neither have I sucked a dick yet. Nice.
>>
>>17310750
Hey, just because you haven't done something pertaining to it, doesn't mean you wouldn't be good at it.
>>
>>17310736
Your bra size and favorite planet
>>
>>17310604

6.5" - Jupiter (cause its expansive. Like my dick. Jk.)
>>
>>17310763
C-cup and Saturn.
>>
Can a reader tell me how that guy I used to like is doing?
>>
>>17310763
c cup and Mercury
>>
>>17310764
You're so fancy you already know.
Your dad was;t very good to you was he?
He didn't know how to express affect. Now you go seeking it in women, but you're rather afraid of connecting. There have been some girls who caught your eye
but you are very picky this is a defence mechanism.
You have enormous talent but you squander it. Just lots of scattered energy.
>>
>>17310559
what do the girls think of me you shitlord?
>>
>>17310559
would I be successful in medicine?
>>
>>17310604
>>17310796
shieet

7.5 inches and Neptune
>>
>>17310774
Aww, you have been really damaged. I'm sorry for all you have gone through. Don't be a passive aggressive bitch and take it out on others though. You delicate flower, curious and wise beyond your years
How easy it is to dangle men around your theater and yet, your body feels heavy
your heart feels heavy
your mind feels heavy
you have to tell the truth.
Come clean and take that weight off your shoulder. In the surrender of the lead you will find your gold. Daisy, daisy, Your sibling will let you down in what you're expecting.
>>
>>17310802
pee pee is 7 inches, fav planet is Saturn
>>
File: 2ff.jpg (54KB, 541x380px) Image search: [Google]
2ff.jpg
54KB, 541x380px
>>17310757
Very true, could have some covert potential. I don't consider myself the slutty type so sucking dicks for a living is out of the question.. I'd like to preserve my dignity desu.

I'd still like a general reading. I don't know my clit size, but bra size is b cup and for planet I'd go with saturn.
>>
>>17310774
damn gurl, i'd suck your titties
>>
>>17310812
Bless you man. Thanks.
>>
>>17310787

I am quite fancy.

Never met my father so that sort of applies. My brother from another mother hates him. He left when my brother was 6. So there is that energy within the paternal/male line.

I find myself uninterested, or rather, unmotivated. I was hurt in my last relationship.

Any idea where my greatest talents lie? I work for a place that naturally scatters my energy (general retail.) I'm moving into a sales / relationship-with-clients based job soon which will hopefully give me some perspective.
>>
>>17310604
Idk what my clit size is but I'm a B cup. My favorite planet is neptune.
>>
>>17310814
I hope you like the pee pee
jk
You have to stop emotionally abusing grills
>>
>>17310857
i asked about medicine what does it has to do with grilll?
>>
>>17310854
how do you get guys with those mosquito bites on your chest femanon?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 480x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 480x327px
>>
>>17310874
>even ancient white chicks liked some big black cock

hawt
>>
>>17310882
Degenrate
>>
>>17310882
nigger/white cuck
>>
I'm going to get wasted and do some extra special readings later
>>
>>17310909
Funniest reader on /x/ that's for sure. You were fucking accurate with mine too so you're not all talk.
>>
>>17310914
I like you man, you should stick around.
>>
>>17310909
>>17310912
>small dick white guys detected
don't be insecure you cucks
>>
>>17310918
In vino veritas
Thanks anon
>>
>>17310923
you are a fucking lamb, fuck you lawn mower
>>
>>17310921
i'm proud of my chode 2bh :^)
>>
>>17310926
Don't hate on lamb you fucker or I'll roast you on the spit.
>>
>>17310914
5.5 inch dick, favourite planet: earth
Query:
Could you descrive my life in general and love in the near future?
>>
Male, 18, Sagittarius

Love Life/Future self
>>
>>17310629
>>17310657
>>17310918
>>17310923

Still tripping at how accurate you were about my current state of mind and eating habits. Didn't even give you a query but still got the reading I was looking for.

Wish you did readings more often :)
>>
I have a friend who owes me money... Does he plan on paying me back?
>>
>>17311020
Not a reader, but if you're afraid someone isn't going to pay you back then why lend the money in the first place?
>>
>>17310914
Kuba
Male
Capricorn
Will I be rich in the future?
>>
>>17310459

You wouldn't happen to of wrestled at blair Academy would you?
>>
>>17310433

Can you do me?
>>
>>17310882
>>17310921
Why have niggers suddenly infested 4chan? Do you people have to ruin everything?
>>
>>17311045

Well, I do think he's a trustworthy person but I know money has been tight for him. I'm asking if he still has it in his mind to pay me back or if it's a low priority, or a priority at all.
>>
>>17311189
Well when I'm low on cash and need to pay someone I only set aside the very basics for myself and everything else goes towards paying that person back until the sum is done.

Most of the time it's people borrowing money from me, but I've done from time to time. Person might be too embarrassed to tell you they can't afford to pay you back yet.
>>
>>17310433
Me please! Give me something about my future gf.
>>
>>17311212

True. I actually just asked him and he offered to pay back half on payday and the rest later.

I feel kind of like a dick but I did explain that I don't want it to be an issue if we're going to stay friends.
>>
>>17311226
Honestly man it isn't worth ruining a friendship if he CAN'T pay you back. If he chooses not to then yeah fuck him.

Seems like he's going through some tough times, that's what friends like you are for, to help him through it and to understand his predicament, no matter how little.
>>
File: 1362075543472.jpg (162KB, 1920x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1362075543472.jpg
162KB, 1920x1199px
Time to do a few readings, I suppose. I'm going to avoid tarot for the meantime, unless someone really wants a simple one or two or even a three card reading right now. I'll stick with scrying. I will require your gender and your query. Avoid asking me generals, since they tend to give things from the past and present instead of anything in the future. Be specific with your queries. Nothing of a career/financial sort. And for the love of god, please nothing of the ''what does he think of me'' sort too. Just ask them personally if you're confused.

I'll probably do one or two readings, maybe three if I'm really bored and stuff. It happens from time to time, I suppose.
>>
>>17311243
I think I finally made a major breakthrough with something I was trying to get right (occult thing - mind remapping), and I'm wondering how it will work out for me, what I can do to improve its effects, etc.

I can offer a reading in exchange if you wish.
>>
>>17311243
Male
What will the next person I date be like?
>>
>>17311248
Shit, my bad. I'm male.
>>
File: tumblr_m67fjieDpY1ro0vmko1_1280.jpg (211KB, 798x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m67fjieDpY1ro0vmko1_1280.jpg
211KB, 798x1280px
>>17311243

hi io! i'd like to know what my future boyfriend will be like, if you can do that kind of reading. i'm female of course
>>
File: 1452150230913.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452150230913.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>17311243
Tell me how it'll go with the secret jewish cabal senpai
>>
>>17311243
Hey I think you might hate me for my query, but this girl is sending me way too many mixed signals and refuses to answer my questions.

Male
Query: Does my ex actually hate me or are her current actions a result of me hurting her?

There's too many mixed signals coming from her, and the fact she doesn't answer when I ask her about them is throwing my emotions in flux.
>>
>>17311243
Hello Io, good to see you around.
I've been wondering what will happen in terms of the relationship between my father and I. Things haven't been going so well between us and I've been considering distancing myself for a while. Is this something I should do?
I'm female
>>
File: 1370696905103.jpg (860KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1370696905103.jpg
860KB, 1920x1200px
>>17311248
Alright, you're first up on this one. However, before starting, I may just straight up say a few things.

>>17311249
>>17311256
I'm not sure if either of you are going to get a reading. There's just something about scrying this kind of a thing that really doesn't rub me the right way, I suppose. My scrying is allegorical as it is, and scrying things like these can actually mess with you a little bit when you look for someone later on. Sorry ya two, but I may just skip.

>>17311258
Ye, ye, the jews and all, etc and etc. Not to worry, I'll do you after the first fella.

>>17311260
No, you're specifically the third one, so you're getting a reading. But to be honest, I'm not sure if that would be a great thing to scry and perhaps it's more something for the cards. I can pull my tarot deck out and try something out there, but only if you want to. I can give you time to decide while I do the first two readings.
>>
>>17311267
Okay, I'm >>17311249 and I don't mind if you skip my silly lil generic love query. Can I have another jab at a question though?

I wanna know what'll happen if I continue with a certain someone. I'm always told that they're bad news. And I'm hurt by the people around them a lot, and I also feel like he's lying about a certain something. I don't know what's best.
>>
>>17311267
Hey I'm this anon here and thanks for giving me a reading! >>17311260

Cards is fine with me as long as you're fine doing that, I know you had stated you wanted to scry for people today.
>>
File: 1370702756900.jpg (374KB, 1920x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1370702756900.jpg
374KB, 1920x1282px
>>17311248
>>17311254
The card of the Fool, with the splitting image of the one from the deck of Thoth. Gazing forward with that strange face of his, but yet with a slight change that is not seen upon the deck itself. A mask, reminiscent of those that the Japanese would bear, an Oni. A demon. The Fool, it seems, was not too content with staying in the confines of his card, so he started... ripping away.

Back and forth, like a ticking clock, side to side, like a ticking clock. I started to see that it had a mask on the back of his head too. A white one with golden borders and linings. There were also two of them on the sides, but yet not those that stood out too much in the appearance. White. Pale. All the while, the Fool was ticking back and forth, side to side, until something simply... breaks.

The Fool falls forward and crashes on the ground, like a cutout, but then he gains control of his limbs and tests out his own capability. Looking around, looking at his hands, he soon realizes that he's looking at all four directions at the same time. The hands, they were all sharp and detailed, but yet the images of the three sides were there. Constant awareness? It would bring slight bluriness, but yet this seems to work in a way or two.

He seems to be in some sort of a grey area. Not too much fog, except for some hanging around up in the air. The Fool proceeds to walk around, but his legs, his limbs, they start to freeze and tense up. Soon, he finds himself to be unable to move yet again after some amount of progress. Then again, I don't see anywhere where he could go. Nothing stands out in the fog. He almost reminiscently looks back at the card from which he came out of.

Your call. Give me a future love reading if this was satisfactory. If not, then oh well. Good luck.

>>17311288
I can give you a quick scry after I'm finished with other two.

>>17311326
The reason why I'm going for them is simply because it's more... solid for me, considering what you're asking.
>>
>>17311267
I wouldn't bother asking you to scry this, butif you're doing some tarot...

I'm considering pursuing a new romance, but issues of self worth and etc. I was just wondering if someone like me could even make her happy. Simple question really.
>>
>>17311353
>The reason why I'm going for them is simply because it's more... solid for me, considering what you're asking.

Ahhh okay, I really appreciate you making sure I get a good reading based off my query! :)
>>
File: 1370701095572.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1370701095572.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17311258
This was surprisingly short, but it gave a good, clear answer nonetheless.

Alright senpai, I saw at first a feather, brown and white. Primarily brown. Then two, three, until it seems like I'm looking at a fan of feathers. Then a second stack of the fan on top of that, and another one. It started moving around, seemingly ''feeling'' like a fan. Moving some air about like a breeze.

It seems to be laying on ground, but yet there was just something off with the movements of the feathers. Akin to a bear trap almost. And the moment I started to notice the resemblance, there is a leg somewhere close to the feather ''trap''. Connected to a man, dressed in black, but with no seeming features that I could say. Plain. Normal. Almost dead-like. The leg hangs around, until it steps closer to the trap, and there I was a bit surprised. The feathers cut and embedded themselves into the leg, spilling blood everywhere and essentially smacking the person right on their back onto the ground with a heavy force. The blood does not stain the feathers, dripping off like it was water dripping off of a jacket. Were they... moving in rhythm? The feathers?

Looking back at the man, I see him to be... dead. Like a motionless puppet. A still doll. Was it like that straight from the get go? Was it already hanging on the edge of death?

--

Seems good, senpai. Good luck to ye.

>>17311369
Three reads, with a quick scry on top of that. I do not know if I can pull out some cards, but... -sigh-.

I'll try.

>>17311371
It's more convenient for me as well, so don't think it's entirely just for the sake of a good reading. I guess in this case it just feels right to go with the cards.
>>
>>17311388
Hey Io, whats up?
Still doing readings? If so i would like to know how things will go in college for me this year, it's a big change in my life and i cant help but feel anxious.
Thanks for the time.
>>
File: 1372094311805.jpg (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1372094311805.jpg
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>17311260
Six cards for you. Something was just feeling off though, and I can't put my finger as to what exactly...

>her current position in this situation: The Chariot
>her thoughts towards you: Seven of Swords (Futility).
>her emotions towards you: Princess of Cups.
>her influences of thoughts: Two of Wands (Dominion).
>her influences of emotions: Queen of Cups.
>possible events happening in the future: Ten of Wands (Oppression).

That's amusing as shit. I'm just going to give you what I think on this situation without elaborating on every single card. That's a bit excessive and it's going to take me a lot of time. Yeah, she seems to be driven by some sort of a will or emotion, but it's hard to say what exactly drives her and where she is driven. The influences of the will fit perfectly, considering that she may just have some thoughts and ideas in this situation. She's essentially putting her will to action. Her thoughts however aren't exactly well mannered or pleasing though, possible lie or two. A plan. A negative one, towards you specifically. The emotion parts made me laugh entirely, since she seems to come off to me as a rather emotional person in this situation. It's entirely possible that her emotions are more based on the things she has imagined or thought up of, especially since the Queen of Cups is into play here. Her next plans or intentions towards you aren't exactly looking out to be good, so I would say and suggest one thing: get the fuck away from her. Seriously. She's your ex, the fuck are you doing with her in the first place? It's entirely possible that she hates you based on things she thought up of, and she's definitely going to put her will into action sooner or later in some way or another, if not right now with the entire mixed signals thing and ignoring.

You know what? Just ask her what the hell is the deal. If she doesn't answer, don't bother with her. Really. Serious. Good luck.
>>
>>17311388
>It's more convenient for me as well, so don't think it's entirely just for the sake of a good reading. I guess in this case it just feels right to go with the cards.

Ahh okay, if you feel that's the best way to go about it I'm all for it.
>>
>>17311468
Or, the thing is. I feel like there's something honestly off here. It may be entirely likely that she perceives you as some sort of a threat towards her, based on the Seven of Swords. She may be seeing you as a liar or a deceiver. If that's the case, then she's doing everything that she can to avoid you, maybe with emotions stumping her up here and there. It would make more sense in this case, but my previous interpretation could also be right too.

I don't know. Something just seems wrong here, but this interpretation feels less so.
>>
>>17311468
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

This was the reading I was hoping not to get. The thing is I can't cut her out completely or else I don't know if she's going to act against me.

I really do hope her emotions balance out and none of this comes to pass, but that's just wishful thinking...........
>>
>>17311481
God I hope this is it man, she filled me in on her negative plan for me but said she wasn't going to go through with it, wanted to teach me a lesson.

I really hope she doesn't contact me again.....................
>>
>>17311487
>being scared of a cunt

cuck cuck senpai
>>
>>17311521
I'm afraid of anyone who is resourceful and is angry at me, whether guy or girl.
>>
>>17311533
How resourceful is the cunt
>>
>>17311353
Apologies for the delay.

The imagery is spot-on for the work and what it was meant to accomplish. The initial success and subsequent fizzling out is in line with my best estimation. I'll get to your reciprocal reading in just a moment.
>>
File: 1374584099234.jpg (644KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1374584099234.jpg
644KB, 1920x1080px
>>17311288
>you, the querent right now: Four of Disks (Power).
>your perception of the ''certain someone'': Seven of Cups (Debauch).
>the person in mind: Nine of Swords (Cruelty).
>their feelings, perception towards you: Three of Cups (Abundance).
>their intentions towards you, what they wish to do: XIII, Death
>advice for you: Princess of Swords.
>what will happen if you'll stick with them: Ace of Swords.

Cards ain't today with me, I swear.

You seem to be in a relatively good position here, remaining stable as much as possible even though there's a lot of stuff going on. You seem to think of this person, in the current situation, as someone who is an illusory person right now. A lot of illusions and deceptions, etc. Not too positive, I suppose. The person in question though, they seem to be hurt in some sort of a way. Facing up the truth, so to speak. They feel good and well towards you, love and pleasure and all the nice and sweet emotions. The intentions are a bit interesting, seemingly intending to bring change. Ending something old, starting something new. Perhaps they wish to end this with you? I don't know, but there's change coming from this person, whether for good or bad. Seems to be good to me, really. It almost looks like there's a case of you two simply having a good old misunderstanding. Talk it out with them?

In this situation, it is suggested for you to stand your ground and be courageous and rather... careful, I suppose. Don't get too impulsive. Stay grounded, but yet keep a head about you. What's incoming is essentially a realization. Ideas, thoughts, something new, perhaps. Fitting with the Death and all. It's not a Cup, so it's nothing emotional. It's more logical and up in the air.

Ya know, it almost feels like he's going to end it with you. I don't know. Seems odd to me.

>>17311487
>>17311495
Watch yourself. You... I don't know what is going on between you two, but I'd suggest staying well and clear of her and standing your ground.
>>
>>17311605

are you finished for the night, io? or are you still doing readings?
>>
>>17311605
>but I'd suggest staying well and clear of her and standing your ground.

Thanks man I'll try, but standing my ground is honestly what got me in this situation in the first place............
>>
>>17311369
What can you bring her? Queen of Cups.

Simple question, simple answer. You can bring her emotions and a certain depth to them. Kindness. All the nice things and what not, especially in regards of sensitivity. You don't worry, I think you'd do just fine here. If you'll go for it, then bring the Queen to her throne. For after all, what an empty throne is good for, and what a Queen is good for to be sitting on the ground?~

Good luck.

>>17311553
Oh, wonderful! I'll be waiting for the read.

>>17311613
No, no more. Too draining for me to keep this up for too long, I suppose. I'm not like these young, dastardly readers who can just zip through dozens of querents and come off and out unscathed. But jokes aside, no. Next time.

>>17311623
You don't give up, alright? I honestly cannot see how can she cause any sort of harm towards you if you'd just calm down and look at this in a more logical and reasonable light. My suggestions are bad today, so I won't even bother sharing them with ye. Good luck though.
>>
File: 1427692704907.jpg (854KB, 734x800px) Image search: [Google]
1427692704907.jpg
854KB, 734x800px
>>17311605
Thanks. Really, thanks a lot! I probably am just being really paranoid, with the accusations being flung all over the place, and everyone trying to sway me over to their side. I have a lot of history towards the certain someone though, so I really wanted to stick it through.

I'll keep by them and see how things turn out. Thanks a bunch, Io.
>>
>>17311631
>You don't give up, alright? I honestly cannot see how can she cause any sort of harm towards you if you'd just calm down and look at this in a more logical and reasonable light. My suggestions are bad today, so I won't even bother sharing them with ye. Good luck though.

Thank you for taking the time to read for me, let alone respond on how I should handle the situation.

Ironically someone who read for me yesterday said she misses me and doesn't want things to end badly between us again so she's hesitant.....

Yours is way more accurate considering the past weekend unfortunately.
>>
>>17311243
Female
Was wondering if you ever see me being sort-of-famous and hanging out with the celebrity I'm thinking of
>>
New haunt: >>17311866
>>
>>17311353
>>17311631
Posted in the new thread
>>
>>17306051
General for a female Scorpio, time sensitive.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.