[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/. I want to know if you have any tips on how to project certain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

/x/. I want to know if you have any tips on how to project certain numbers or words into someones mind. I have experienced a lot of times where i have been specifically thinking of something and it has happened, i've had dreams come true and other weird psychic stuff. This is a serious question, because i know that if i really am psychic i want to increase the ability.
>>
File: 593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg (81KB, 593x600px) Image search: [Google]
593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg
81KB, 593x600px
Chant OM 108 times, eat healthy, and drink very clean warm water. Fast frequently, stay warm. Meditate daily. Find your planetary influences and get metal to wear during higher meditation.

You will face trials that seem insurmountable, if you want psychic power, you gotta do it. And in the beginning, if you wake up at 3 am and drink your own urine, it will help break you through. But NO LIGHTS until the sun comes up, or you'll not receive benefit.
>>
File: Hoary Bat.jpg (176KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Hoary Bat.jpg
176KB, 640x427px
>>17305635
If you smoke, offer it to Dhumavati, the crow woman, the night mother, the eternal widow. She doesn't care about purity because she is everything. She is the smoke that rises up from the end. The dissolution of everything into a uniform particle, like smoke is. You need to understand the base nature of the mind-soul-body matrix, if you want to master this power. Half assing it is worse than nothing. Powers like that can't be hit or miss, you gotta have skill.
>>
>>17305623
i have always been good at this but never been good at reading only sending out a message

all i have to do is think really loudly
>>
>>17305623

I had this one ex that was way open to psychic phenomena and was always open to experiment. The only thing we found got any sort of predictable results (sometimes eerily so) was excessive amounts of ketamine. We were able to finish eachothers' sentences and shit at a shockingly predictable frequency. Then again, we were so fucked up our sentences were probably very simple.

It could have just been drug induced apophenia, but none of the other myriad of drugs we were using at the time seemed to have such an effect
>>
>>17305623
If you wish to modify someones mind from scratch, you must first, invent the universe.

But to be serious, here's some info on how to enter someones dreams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXhaSbMgcp0 and a lot of other information.

The only difference might be that you need to do that while they are awake, so enter their waking consiousness instead of REM consiousness.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.