[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /x/ down to only 7 pages? Are we in danger of getting deleted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Xenu1.jpg (27KB, 408x400px) Image search: [Google]
Xenu1.jpg
27KB, 408x400px
Why is /x/ down to only 7 pages?

Are we in danger of getting deleted?
>>
File: 1441856283399.jpg (394KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441856283399.jpg
394KB, 800x600px
THEY KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>17305102

So the rumors are true.

China Moot is going to start cutting boards to cut on costs.
>>
>>17305092
I dunno, the janitors must think this is their personal playground and that it's their job to create a culture for us.

The fools.
>>
>>17305092
Yes. This has been talked about in >>>/qa/

/x/ has been waking up too quickly and the Plan is no longer going the way it was supposed to.

You will be purged.
>>
Bump for real answers.
>>
>>17305158
This board is stacked high with RPing adolescents that think they're clever. No one is going to weep when they won't happen across retarded poses like yours anymore.
>>
>>17305092
We need fifteen pages & no sticky.
>>
Xemu.
>>
Just regroup on another internet board, faggots.
>>
>>17305389
It's not a conspiracy that /x/'s traffic has lowered to the point where it's a 7 page board. This place is positively dead compared to more active boards on the site, and to what it was a few years ago. Hell, even the cooking board has better turnover.

/x/ also slowly turned away from the combination of sp00ks and esoteric philosophy in favor of conspiracy and new age bullshit. At least you can get the obscure philosophy and theology quite easily on /his/ though; too bad about the spooks running dry, there are no other boards for that.

So /x/ gets kept around at a lower page count until it can increase traffic by pumping out the spooks.
>>
>Why is /x/ down to only 7 pages?

Sometimes the janitors just go thru and do a clean sweep every now and then, nuking stuff that they think needs to go. Do I agree with their choices of what lives and what dies all the time? No, but alas, there is SO much crap. I can see how it's easier to hose out the last couple pages than dig thru it for possible gems....
>>
>>17305092
i see 10 pages
>>
>>17305402
>>17307837
What these guys said. We don't need 15 pages considering we barely ever see a thread with new content.
>>
The death of /x/ was a long foreseen outcome. Compared to a few years ago where OC was still fresh and not the same rehashed nonsense it is now.

Not that it matters since /x/ has arguably always been shit.
>>
File: 1308714176851.jpg (110KB, 733x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1308714176851.jpg
110KB, 733x1090px
>>17308060
>We don't need 15 pages considering we barely ever see a thread with new content.
>>17308082
>Compared to a few years ago where OC was still fresh and not the same rehashed nonsense it is now.

IF there was new OC content no one would notice anyway as they'd be in a meta-thread arguing with each other -- which pretty much by definition generates nothing but rehashings of that which has already been.
>>
>>17305092
No. the crazies need someplace to migrate.
>>
It's a CONSPIRACY!
>>
95% of the threads here are cancer an shitposting. Another 4% are some legitimately stupid hick motherfuckers. The last 1% is just people trying to read the same 15 creepy pastas over and over. It's pretty much a grifter shit pool on this board.
>>
File: galactus.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
galactus.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
dare you claim someone as powerful as galactus ? the devourer of planets N SHEEEIIIIT ?
>>
>>17308281

Which of those three groups are you in anon?
>>
> daily "what if the force is real?" threads since star wars came out.

Nothing of value will be lost.
>>
wow this board has really gone to shit hasn't it? i mean, it's been pretty bad for the past few years, but now it's deader than the ghosts that get posted here.
>>
>>17309433
Hey, at least Madame Storyteller isn't around anymore.

Or at least, I havent seen her.

That bitch better be gone. If she is still around, /x/ needs to die.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.