[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoiler alert: Ep1 of the new X-Files season squeezes every conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Spoiler alert: Ep1 of the new X-Files season squeezes every conspiracy theory it can possibly meme in.

How does /x/ feel about this?

Is it sincere? Disinfo?

Discuss
>>
I feel it was a badly written "reintroduction" to the characters..

Apparently it gets better after Ep 2. Back to the "monster of the week" format of old.

Fingers crossed.
>>
File: pOLICEsTATE.jpg (49KB, 427x292px) Image search: [Google]
pOLICEsTATE.jpg
49KB, 427x292px
>>17301996
i love it, they should make a movie afterward with the subtitle ":Notes Approaching a Grand, Unified Conspiracy"
>>
>>17301996
It is what it is.
>>
>>17302432
9-11 was chemtrail/project bluebeam false flag with the help of ayyylmao tech with the goal of police-state disarmament in FEMA/BLM genocide internment camps for slave-race genetic manipulation.

I wish the real Alex Jones was as cool as Tad O'Malley, I would vote for him in a heartbeat!
>>
>>17302453
The gm foods are also somehow involved...

Buy my water filters!
>>
It felt like a "lets get this out of the way" thing.
>>
>>17301996

new episode stream and chat

bretty good dot com

bretty good dot com
>>
All of the above. Definitely a recap for all the millennial faggots who never saw the series, but also disinfo to make everyone look like a conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>17301996
Boooo!

I'm randomly running around scaring people
>>
>>17304388
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
>>
>>17301996
They were making tad omalley out to be a lunatic who'll believe in everything to turn a profit, and he forces it all in there, not mulder.
He just happened to stumble on something legit.
also
>indie scientists make a fucking working ufo that cant be touched when invisible
>stay quiet about it
>AND dont turn it invisible when the man come busting down the door to blow it up, and instead just go "nuu u caaant" like the stupid fucking geeks they are.
>>
>>17304430

The sequence where he's basically going full Alex Jones wasn't really showing him to be crazy, they played scary music and showed clips of the things he was mentioning as if we're to take it at face value, and the episode ends with his witness being silenced, implying he's right at least within the context of the shows plot.

Not sure if the writers are saying Alex Jones is right I think they just realized if we're going to restart this show we have one hell of a clusterfuck of a mythology that's all over the place, we should just say that all that shit and every modern day real world issue is a government conspiracy so it's easy for new viewers to get into the story.
>>
>>17304451
I wouldnt be surprised if mr tad was a disinfo agent
they didnt mention that conspiracy, aside from the staged invasion thing, which is basically disinfo
>>
>>17304430
i disagree.

mulder asks him about an obscure UFO case from a long time ago and the guy knows every detail. i think they're clearly showing that he knows all the facts and truly believes in this stuff. he brought mulder and scully in because he believes he can trust them with sensitive information.

but i missed tonight's ep so maybe i'm wrong.
>>
is disinfo even necessary anymore? we live in a world where allegations/charges are made against our government, are investigated by said government, denied in an official government report and believed by the vast majority of the public. or even those that do believe are too socially neutered and defanged to do any sort of drastic action.

yes your youtube videos are useless, a cat doing something cute will garner more views and have more longevity than any well documented conspiracy vid. yes your social media posts are useless, youll be ignored or treated with hostility, maybe even fired from your job or ostracized from your social network. maybe you might snap and attack a school, mall or whomever. what did you accomplish? nothing other than aiding those who turned you insane by helping create paranoia and having the public beg their government to save them.

there are less & less intelligent people of action in 1st world countries, it's almost becoming an oxymoron. once plugged in to the educational system you will be socialized and de-fanged or muddled.
>>
There wasn't enough flat hollow earth theory.
>>
>>17302007
I happened to like episode 2. Nice bit of body horror mixed with classic child experimentation.

Pretty neat shit.
>>
>>17304748

This guy knows what's up
>>
>>17304897
cuz its retarded
>>
>>17302461
This. As soon as I watched it, I was like "The tinfoils on /x/ are going to have a field day with this." Frankly, I'm surprised it took you nutbars this long to make a thread about it.
>>
The entire thing seems extremely forced. I'm a little disappointed with it all... throwing away the "truth" they fight for just ugh
>>
>>17307243
I feel the same, and there's like 3 episodes left then it's gone for ever?
Oh, well....

Here are some 'easter eggs' from last night's episode:

http://www.vulture.com/2016/02/x-files-easter-eggs-weremonster.html
>>
File: constantinecrossoverwhen?.jpg (202KB, 910x822px) Image search: [Google]
constantinecrossoverwhen?.jpg
202KB, 910x822px
>>17302100
> no one told him
Supposedly, this season ends on a cliffhanger and is continued in one final movie.
By the way, did they lention Colonization any? I don't remember them explaining how Earth is not a smouldering pile of rubble populated by ayylamos.
>>
>>17301996
They put a ton of actual conspiracies that are going on in with one big crazy conspiracy that they knew no one could possibly believe in order to associate them in the minds of the public, so that if anyone brings up the other legitimate things that are going on again people will just laugh it off and think they're bonkers for believing such nonsense.

Hollywood at play, you're welcome /x/.
>>
File: 1447587311499.jpg (46KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1447587311499.jpg
46KB, 540x405px
Let me ask /x/ a really specific X-Files lore question. Is Resist or Serve canon? That game that was on on ps2? Because I really want Mulder and Scully goong to siberia and fighting Black Oil zombies to be canon.
>>
>>17307452
>Resist or Serve canon?

Considering it was written originally for Season 7, I'd say yes.
>>
GOAT version of the theme coming through. Made the price of admission wirth it.
https://youtu.be/fPzKhXgkjRk
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.