[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just watched David Icke live at Wembley on Youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: david_icke.jpg (426KB, 900x777px) Image search: [Google]
david_icke.jpg
426KB, 900x777px
I've just watched David Icke live at Wembley on Youtube. The Moon Matrix? Saturns rings were created? Why the fuck is he on??

Why is he so reliable when it comes to exposing elite paedophilia etc but an absolute lunatic in other respects?
>>
>>17301498
>Research gatekeepers and disinfo agents
>>
>>17301498
Yeah one of the reptilian elite had a thread about Donald Trump removed immediately. That was earlier today. They must want him to win.
>>
>>17301498
Because he is a disinformation agent controlled by British intelligence.
>>
>>17301498
>Why is he so reliable when it comes to exposing elite paedophilia etc but an absolute lunatic in other respects?

This has always puzzled me.

His knowledge of the banking system and global elite is first class. I watched an interview where he gave an impromptu talk on the corrupt elite and was reeling off names of people, dates and companies that I'd never heard of. On checking it out.. he was totally spot-on.

Then he starts with the reptile shit and I'm like.. wuuuuut?

I honestly believe that HE believes everything he says. Where he sources this material idk but he MUST be getting info from somewhere.

If he was just a "normal" conspiracy theorist he'd be a legend. Unfortunately, the lizard shit screams "lunatic" imo
>>
>>17301498
because he uses them as metaphors, to sound crazy, in favor for not to be killed. he isnĀ“t a thread, if everybody thinks he is insane. moonbase is probably a codeword for media industries or something that way. maybe he is going to release an encyclopedia if he is passing out anyway to awaken the indoctrinated ones, who took what he said literally
>>
>>17301625
>metaphors

I don't agree.
>>
>>17301625
>Icke shows artwork of reptiles putting their claws in the ass of people kek
>>
>>17301645
he really has a nice image of bankers
>>
saturnian death cults is a very fascinating subject
>>
>>17301716

I agree, and there is clearly something in it, the evidence stretches back centuries and prevails throughout society today.

But the moon is a spaceship which affects our moods and keeps us blind to our true reality? Saturn's rings were created by electromagnetic spacecraft?

He seems to dig up information from obscure esoteric sources and then cherry pick elements of them and present them as fact
>>
Newsflash: you're all fucking retarded, how do you even make threads like this one op?
>>
just a reminder credo mutwa was attacked and robbed some time after his meeting with icke

what happened to david icke forums btw?
>>
DAVID ICKE WAS RIGHT
>>
yea i forgot about that
it looks like saturn might have blown up their moon
and made a large satelite dish with it

the rings are darker closer to the middle
sci nerds say its because they are thinner
but really its because of shadow, they are in a dish shape

i pulled out google space or whatever and theres actually two huge fucking saturn like dishes, one points north/sound, and one points eastish. fucking weird man
>>
File: rejected apollo patches.jpg (38KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
rejected apollo patches.jpg
38KB, 500x325px
>>17301498
>but an absolute lunatic in other respects?
Because you have been thoroughly programmed to reject those things.

Why would reptiles be impossible? There are plenty of references to dragons and dragon blood in our history and mythology.

What is so hard to imagine that the moon is a hallowed out space rock that was placed next to earth? Its not like the official explanation is proven.

I don't claim that i know all the answers but i am not going to reject everything as loony talk either.
>>
>>17301821
The Moon is hollow same as our Earth and other planets of our Solar system.
>>
>>17301726
>>17301624
>>17301733

he went to africa and found the legends that 12000 years ago we had a tiny moon, and then it flew away and a large fucking moon showed up

if u play errluminati card game the moon card is the death star card

i tried to find the video where the astronauts fly over a shadowy cave on the moon and said they saw green light/eyes looking at them, when they went back and checked the video the film was deleted (remotely)
>cant find it tho
>>
>>17301825
i think this is a partial transcript
i think the original clip was from ancient aliens
(was better)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccGqU0eczQg
>>
>>17301838
just text....

but for the op, if some things sound ridiculous how can you say he is right on other things? you have the same amount of proof for each...
>>
>>17301838

Shortly after his moon trip Edgar Mitchell set up the Institute of Noetic Sciences, an organization dedicated to all things /x/.

Just found this.. pretty funny..

>For many years Buzz Aldrin kept an expenses receipt, carefully framed, on the wall of his study. Its message was simple: "From Houston to Cape Kennedy, Moon, Pacific Ocean. Amount claimed: $33.31." Mr Aldrin was paid just $8 a day, minus deductions for his free bed in his Apollo 11 capsule.
>>
>>17301823
>The Moon is hollow same as our Earth and other planets of our Solar system.
I think it depends what density you are on.
>>
He was absolutely spot-on with his research on Jimmy Savile and the massive paedophile activity within the Thatcher government. He called out Savile over a decade before he died. He claims to have unimpeachable sources which gave him this information as well as other stuff. But then that isn't /x/ related necessarily

He clearly believes all the stuff about ancient aliens etc and at least has researched his theories a great deal, even though he suffers from massive confirmation bias.

I can't help but like the guy. He seems genuine unlike Alex Jones who appears to be nothing more than a mouthpiece looking to make money from his outspoken views
>>
>>17301498
because he "reports" what he sees. its hard to get confused about some old guy didling kids

if he sees something that isnt exactly human he is just guessing as to what it was. he has a over active imagination and a lack of understanding about how the world works

but he might have seen something that seemed to shape shift
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 748x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 748x639px
he's exposing his own kind, link also has a copy of the source video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IFexrHqj1rc
>>
>>17301624
I've seen this exact same post on here before, for the exact same thread.

Are you constantly starting the exact same thread and replying as another annon? Sounds likes a disinfo "agent/troll" to me.

Tell a bit of truth (banking system corrupt) to make them believe a lie (reptilians/demons fake)? You might have some people fooled here but not this ol' chap.
>>
>>17302098

Disinfo illuminati stooge detected

GTFO, you're rumbled
>>
>>17301770
>what happened to david icke forums btw?
I thought it was just me, are they gone?
>>
>>17301823
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>17301498
>an absolute lunatic in other respects?
They have to discredit him somehow. They need their sex rings.
>>
>>17302105
You're a goof. CAPS LOCK ACRONYM...and a tiny dick.
>>
>>17301805
>cardinal directions
>in space
>>
>>17302737
I've been told it's nice. by someone who should know. And seen it operate quite effectively. but no it's not shaft hes a bad mf our anything.
>>
>>17302873
Trying to piece together that last bit is really fucking with me.
>>
>>17302098
I wrote that post.

The subject of Icke isn't new, neither is my view on him. I may have made similar posts in the past regarding Icke on /x/, are you saying I'm a disinfo agent because I've posted more than once?

Sorry, what point are you trying to make? You've lost me.

Btw, I'm not OP.
>>
>>17301821
No but you claim that those facts aren't true when you just admit yourself that you're too stupid to understand. Some things in life are impossible, like a hollow earth, reptile hybrids and etc. Sorry to break your little dreams.
>>
>>17301821
>Its not like the official explanation is proven.
you can determine the moon's weight with simple mathematics

It would be plainly obvious if moon was hollow. There's is nothing to prove.
>>
>>17302105
Yes, every one with a brain and logic here are paid shills making 600k a year arguing with lunatics and retards on 4chin. And then they wonder why noone listen to them or give a single fuck about what they think. Eugenics please come back...
>>
>>17302913
But the shell of the moon is made of super-dense element-115, dummy!
>>
>>17302862
you know what i mean
ok probably not but with two you get: L Š“ _| ā€¾Ė„
u need two to get a wide view/coverage/multidirectional beams if its indeed a dish >>17301805
desu saturn might be gods eye heres :x
someone prophecised were gonnna blow it up.
>>
>>17302862
>space
>real
>>
The moon has large cavities but it ain't hollow. Stop being so dumb.
>>
>>17301498
Could it be that he has to delve into the reptilian loony shit because if he stands there, spouts all this stuff about NWO and bankers and Bildeburg and its all 100% correct he'll be killed so he has to cover his ass by talking a load of bollocks so people can say hes crazy?

Like hes covering his ass by using this reptilian stuff as an element of doubt
>>
>>17301498
lol hahahaha. I about choked on my milk.
I love this board.
>>
I have one of those old pocket watches.
I got it from my father who got it from his father and so on.
It doesn't work anymore but still shows the right time twice a day.
>>
>>17302929
It rings like a bell, anon. Hollow.
>>
>>17302098
or maybe he didn't get a satisfying answer the last time?

maybe he came to this discussion board for the purpose of discussion?
>>
>>17302918
then the center of gravity wouldn't be where physics tells us it is
>>
Maybe.. just maybe.. alieums are rael

:o
>>
>>17303042
Source?

(I know the source fyi, I just want you to make a fool of yourself)
>>
File: Classic Neil.gif (2MB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
Classic Neil.gif
2MB, 388x218px
>>17302924
I gotcha, I'm just giving you shit.

>>17302926
>mfw
>>
File: mind blown.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mind blown.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>17303246
>alieums are rael
>are rael
>singular version of "are"= "is"
>israel
>jew aliums confirmed
>>
>>17301498
I don't really get into David Icke, but Saturn was inhabited by Jews, the Ephraimites of the Twelve Tribes of Israel.
Iblis, the devil, destroyed Saturn and most of the other planets by making them too hot and flooding them like Mars, or by imploding them like the "gas giants".
Everyone who lived on all the planets live on earth together now and Iblis tries to buy everyone's soul or kill everyone and save their corpses alive with magic so he can basically play minecraft with dead bodies as characters/npcs.
It's why the Day of Judgement is going to happen and why the birds are going to feast on the Iblis
>>
File: joe-rogan-wah[1].jpg (12KB, 556x584px) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan-wah[1].jpg
12KB, 556x584px
>>17301498
Icke is like Joe Rogan on crack. I can't stand that monumental bozo. Dude gives me a headache whenever he talks about Reptilian bloodlines.
>>
>>17301498
Well the reason is, because he isn't fully correct. So they allow him to talk. He carries a version of both.
>>
>>17303438
agreed
>>
>>17301498
He's an old drunkard with a mullet and oprah level spirituality
>>
File: 1396151291620.png (177KB, 297x474px) Image search: [Google]
1396151291620.png
177KB, 297x474px
>>17301498
>>
>>17301498
>why is he so reliable ... but an absolute lunatic in other respects
Hey now i believe there some rich pedo shit going on but maybe the answer to the first part of your question is in the second part of your question.
Can you/people in this thread that agree not see the irony in that statement?
>>
File: wat.png (2MB, 900x1452px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
2MB, 900x1452px
from the reptilian thread
>thoth on wikipedia, its a green beaked guy
>derp. found him. madagascar
>also have transparent cockroaches
>wonder where they learned that from
>also posted 3 repto skellys from museum

not 1 reply in 12 hours
they run the board too

get thermal vision
thermal cameras in the attics+sewers+caves
or we l0se
>>
File: TheyIcke.jpg (39KB, 492x288px) Image search: [Google]
TheyIcke.jpg
39KB, 492x288px
He sees!
>>
>>17303438
>Don't get into Icke
>Jews come from Saturn
>The Devil sent them to Earth

Dude, you're just as bad as Icke. Go see your doctor, tell him you have these crazy thoughts.

There is help out there for guys like you. The longer you leave it the greater the chance that you'll hurt a loved one.
>>
>>17301498
i recall seeing footage of a very long thin object spraying something onto the rings of Saturn and the rings thickening as it does it.
>>
>>17302894
I wonder, what does this anon believe in? That America is a country and Coca-Cola is healthy?
>>
>>17301594
>one of the reptilian elite had a thread removed

He CC'd you the email he sent to ReMoot having it removed? I want to see a copy of this. Any kind of proof would be okay.
>>
>>17301821
>What is so hard to imagine that the moon is hollowed out

Not at all. I have a great imagination. But my years of studying astronomy and astrophysics keeps me from having a version of it in reality.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.