[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking with Area 51 security

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
How come nobody thought about fucking with Groom Lake security?

>go with walkie talkie with a good range right up to the sign
>start talking with friend on walkie talkie thats a long way away with crap like
- i'm near the fence
- i passed the fence
- i just passed the runway, almost got spotted
- i'm in, and setting up tracking, you should see everything on the security cameras within 30 minute, start transmitting in 20 seconds
- alright, i'll blend in and snap some photos, taking the elevator down now, the dummy clearance is working wonders, every door is opening

>keep the conversation up for 15 minutes before leaving abruptly just to fuck with security
>also reference the drone that's picking the other guy up and will keep hovering for 6 hours or some shit like that

Base would probably go in lockdown and security would go ballistic looking for nobody
>>
>mess with area 51 get killed

Just like the guy who got shot down live on Art Bell.
>>
>>17301489
Wat
Bampru OP is retarded but more area 51
>>
>They hear your walkie-talkies
>They send in some surveillance aircraft, and inform the police and the SWAT team, along with the whole fucking military inside the base
>You get caught within seconds pranking them
>You get send to Guantanamo for being a suspected spy and terrorist
>You lose your anal virginity
win win, OP
>>
>>17301489
https://youtu.be/Z4ASP3aKVj4

Here ya go m8
>>
>>17301639
merica, makes sense
>>
>>17301464
>Groom Lake

There's nothing there. Area 51 is meme.

>lets hide our most secret shit at a place the whole world knows about
>no air defense
>no military presence
>just a few guys in a white pickup with a shotgun
>and a dozen cameras
>>
Cuz it's a bad idea.

The moment you transmit with enough juice to reach their receiving stations, they'll be able to triangulate your exact position. They will promptly dispatch the party van to take you for ride. Then again, they may just send a drone to drop a hellfire on your face. Either outcome is less than desirable.

What am I saying, go for it OP.
>>
I bet they'd spot you on surveillance drone before you even got to the fence, as soon as you opened up on radio they'd be like "I can see him stood by the fence he's full of shit"
Then I like to think they'd 'accidentally' cut in on your frequency with something like "we got him..... by the fence..... orbital lazer system..... nothing left to find.... engage target...."
I bet you'd piss your pants.
>>
>>17301464
These guys seem to have very good tech and knowledge, sir.

I'd say so, lieutenant. Shame the only thing they couldn't afford was a decent way to communicate.
>>
>>17301464
My friend and I did something like this at my uni campus and within 5 minutes security rolled up and told us to stop.

If campus security can lock down your location in 5 minutes you think Groom Lake can't in half a second?
>>
>>17301464
enjoy your landmines bra
>>
>>17301464
Do you know why it's Area 51? It's because it's the fucking 51st state. You don't just wander in there.
>>
>>17301720
kek, of course those hangars and airstrips you can see on google earth/maps are made by "just a few guys", and of course the US government would have gone out of its way to deny the existence of these "few guys in a white pickup with a shotgun" for a lot of years and then suddenly say these "few guys" are apparently a facility for testing experimental weaponry. That seems totally fucking logical doesn't it?
>>
>>17302334
scrap that, they (the CIA) haven't said the purpose, but it definitely isn't just a fucking meme.
>>
>>17302216
1. Get a cash for clunker car
2. Drive it up to the mail box during night time or dusk
3. Put dummy in car so it'll look like 3 people came
4. Leave dummy there looking like a walkie talkie that's hooked up to a cell phone using a pre-paid card on both ends
5. Roll Tape and start the conversation as OP mentioned

with enough planning this crap might be interesting
>>
>>17301464
That seems like a pretty bad idea.

10/10 chance of being shot with an M4 several times
>>
I mean if you are ok with getting 360 no-scoped from 3 miles away by a trained delta force sniper, i say its a great idea OP!
>>
>next night OP gets visited by greys.

>they use the cattle sized probe on his ass.

>you can find the video in the prank category on space-youtube
>>
>>17301464
>How come nobody thought about fucking with Groom Lake security?
Because it is fucking Groom Lake Security.
>>
>>17301720
I heard it is an old mine. No longer functioning. That housed nuclear waste for some time. And became a landing strip for recon missions.
>>
>>17302280
So youre aaying are 51 can be a common wealth, territory or region looking to statehood.
>>
>>17302280
It's area 51 because groom lake was located in an area designated 51 on the old DOE maps. It was just one of many areas with numbers in a very large weapons testing range. The groom lake site was later chosen for testing secret aircraft because some u-2 pilots liked the place. My grandfather was an engineer for a company that produces flight instruments for military aircraft, and groom lake is where they tested their hardware.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.