[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are beeing meeslede to belive that those who seak truth for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 369x136px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 369x136px
We are beeing meeslede to belive that those who seak truth for themselves and to open the hearts and the minds of they're brothers are insane, that theres no more truth than the oficial storyes, that what the mainstreem media told us is the whole truth, that politics and laws where put there becouse they are to serve us. I tell you whats going on.
You make your homework, you search it and you will find threats behind the people's back, banks swallowing up countrys over money that doesn't exist. Politics and elite people walking hand by hand in masonic clubs and ib the press fighting each other over different ideals. People getting benefits from war, bloodlines so ancients that we dont know where it begins. Human skulls that have no the proportion of human, scientific dogma, that slowly takes the place of the religious dogma, tv brainwashing people. Theyshow us whatt they want to do in that little box so when the conspiracy theoryst says so, you dont belive them becoyse you saw it on tv. They put programs about ancient astronauts with a spooky guy so it sounds nuts. They program people.
>>
>>17300155
>They program people.

Too bad they couldn't program you to string together a coherent sentence.
>>
Yea yea and my word makes no sense, you can go and post a reply on some other post. Same for everybody that dont like my post GTFO. If you are going to argue argue with reasons non with the i don' like it position. Im starting a discussion here.
Of corse they are programing people. Take for example the film of the winter soldier. They talk about new world order, only they dont call the group is about to bring illuminatis, they calle it hydra, the film also talks about project paper clip, mk ultra amd nazis working for shaft/CIA and people violating civil rights in order to bring order
>>
Like internet for example, do you think the millitary is going to give up they're technology just so? They're spying on us, they have phsychological perfiles fpr everybody and this perfiles where made by studyng people with you're same scheme of personality, it is well known that they could also see you response throught your frontal celular camera tp study you pupil dilatation. The big brother is out there, they are upon us, they have supercomputers, technology that would be 20 30 years ago from us, they have masonic orders that are well spread over tue world and they have something to do with the low frequency planes, i dont know who they are for real, i dont know for whom they are working but hell, they are working for something thats not human
>>
But my friends, and belive me when i say my friends couse you and i and all the people of this world have that enemy in common so belive me when i say you reading this are my friend, belive me when i say it does't matter who or what they are, the only that matters is that you and i we both are being fucked by those who clam the new world order so we must resist, we must not swallow they're lies, we must take our money from the banks, we must not consume what the body doest need, we must not be unhappy, unhappynes is what they whant, insecurity, you thinking you worth nothing becouse you dont got the new i phone is what they want
>>
We belive what our parents told us, what the institutions told us, we belive them becouse we grow up swallowing they're lies if you would grow up listening to some old cripple telling you babilonic tales or myths you wold belive in sumerian or babylonivcal gods, what im saying is every institution has been created to make us think in determinate way, that if you dont belive this you are a shit thats gonna rott in hell, if not, the other religion is insane, that there is good and evil and that god is good, same shit in every system of belives, how you put people together to make them more docil, with religion, with states that makes them feel safe, a part of something, protected, with tales saying they're gonna burn in the lake of fire if they don't pay taxes
>>
But you tell obivious things, everybody knows that, lol
>>
Every f thing is a ocult thing in religion, the religion is storyes for people who dont understand the true meaning of the storyes, for the common people, people like jordan maxwell have become erudits in this subject by themselves with work, hours of reading and a will to leave behing any dogma thats obbscuring you the truth
>>
Your grammar is saying complete fucktard, but your spelling iz sayan ayyyyyyyyy lmaoooooo.
>>
Look into the works of Mark Passio.
>>
Remember they want us separate, and they will try to do that by any means, if is not the jewsh is the reptilians if not, the deamons, im just saying lets argue about the basic, we have time to make our own theory but lets not forget that we are all together and we must awake other people as well we must read more and think outside the box, and of crse if you are willing to awake people dont tell them about the reptilians they will laugh, start with little things. Okey if everybody in/x/ knows that, well fine by me i was just trying to make a point or to cause some sort of reflection and pf corse don't ever think china is better than america or russia is better, they are all the same illuminati bush it
>>
The astral llama, siy sudamericano, ni es mi intencion escribir mal, pero se me entiende, asi como yo no quiero que ud escribiendo em espaƱol escriba perfecto. Asi, es lo mejor qye me sale el ingles, ademas estoy usando un celular tactil que no facilita mucho el arte de la escritura correcta. Sin embargo me gustaria que ustedes se pasen por canales espaƱoles de miaterio, paginas como mundodesconocido.es son adecuadas, podria llegar a resultar interesant
>>
File: XdxY8ov.png (715KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
XdxY8ov.png
715KB, 1280x720px
>>17300266
>studyng people with you're same scheme of personality
>implying theres anyone like me.
>>
>>17300387
I too, am on a phone. You can still type out coherent sentences. A phone doesn't prevent that in any way, shape or form. You're just a rambling schizophrenic. And I will still never understand how schizo's use conspiracies to prove conspiracies. That's just a complete lack of logic or any intelligent thought.
>>
>>17300450
its a lot easier to use anthropic theory to disprove conspiracies.
>>
The astral lama
Sos medio ignorante, no es que sean teorias conspirativas para provar teprias conspirativas es que son csas muy obvias que solo requieren tiempo de investigacion pero como sos tan down como para pensar por vos mismo e investigarlas no te das cuenta que estan ahi, llevo leyendo todo lo relacionado al ocultismo satanismo y conspiraciones a y ufo desde los 14, a estas cosas ya las tengo mas que digeridas
>>
Aand no you stupid gm faggot, im saying theres a lot of people like me, with my same personality so as a personality as dumb as yours so im not saying im unique stupid fuck, think a little shit brain before mooving your fingers
>>
I never said you're unique lol. You sound just like every other rambling schizophrenic.
>>
ae fuck em. program this.
>>
>>17300654
but i dont think before i move my fingers,
thats how i know my personality is personally unique.
>people do things other ways.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.