[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinwalker greentexts? My friend Jim once had an encounter with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: skinwalker.jpg (15KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker.jpg
15KB, 235x300px
Skinwalker greentexts?
My friend Jim once had an encounter with one, I'll think about if I can get him to share some experiences.
>>
File: An_Appearance_by_kalkie.jpg (104KB, 832x618px) Image search: [Google]
An_Appearance_by_kalkie.jpg
104KB, 832x618px
I've got a raven mocker experience that I've shared before if anyone besides Op wants
>>
>>17299340
What is a Raven mocker?
>>
>>17299340
Never heard of that...
>>
>>17299340
Let's hear it. Also define raven mocker
>>
>>17299340
I'd like to hear about it.
>>
I'd say do a damn google search but oral tradition did not make the transition to the internet. most Native Americans hold that talking about spirits gives them power.
>Visiting waifu's home town over summer
>Go to the farm that she grew up on, right along the river
>had a small boat ramp, levies in case of flooding,
> her grandparrents had to give up on it because upstream they cut trees down in the swamp now the whole town floods 4-5 times a year
>waifu is nature girl, Cherokee blooded. She is down by the boat ramp playing with a Medusa's head of baby water snakes so I start walking along the top of the levee
> as I move away from her I start to get this sense of dread, inner voice yelling at me to turn around
>the levee starts to turn, following the river and just as I am coming around the bend to the point where I can see what is on the other side the dread stops and I get a flash of fear that isn't mine
>I'm a bit of an empath so separating my emotions from others isn't new to me
>When I realize that is isn't me feeling the fear, that if feels like something is projecting it at me I stop frozen
> From where I'm stopped I see a homan shape struggling at the bottom of the levee
(the farm is private property, waifu and I were trespassing for nostalgia's sake)
> I take one more step forward to get a clear view and the shadow explodes up hidden behind the levee for an instant before I see it skimming the water
>It was a bird shape, black, wings 15 feet, 6 feet from beak to talons
>the only problem were the legs, a water bird that size would have pencil thin spindly legs, this thing had human sized legs
>I watched the legs hanging low as it struggled for height, finally reaching the tops of the trees on the island in the middle of the river and left my line of sight
>I ran my ass back to my wiafu and tell her what I saw and felt
>She tells me that it sounds like a raven mocker, they are pussies and not to give them any fear
description in next post word limit
>>
File: Well_Wisher_by_RedEyeLoon.jpg (586KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Well_Wisher_by_RedEyeLoon.jpg
586KB, 720x1080px
>>17299478
Asked waifu about raven mockers afterwards. They are something like north American banshee. They suck the life force from the weak, the old, the very young and the dying
Because of how much natives don't like to talk about evil spirits there aren't many words the classify any distinctions between a human possessed by a spirit, a free roaming spirit, or a skinwalker (aka human witch who draws power from the suffering of others, and can typically transform into one or more animals)
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagual
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagual
>>
>>17299478
That's really interesting. I've never heard of something called Raven Mocker and I'll make sure to research more.
>>
Saging this thread is my way of vetoing the image in
>>17299503
Because I think it's pretty dumb and I 'd prefer to never see it again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.