[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something following/watching me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1453862653714.jpg (652KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453862653714.jpg
652KB, 1024x768px
Hey /x/ some strange things have been going on around me when no one else is around.
>Started about 3-4 weeks ago
>In my kitchen about to go upstairs
>Something falls
>Go to check it out but see nothing on the floor or anything that could possibly have made the noise
>Few days go by
>In my bathroom looking in my mirror
>The shower curtain moves in the reflection
>No pets in the bathroom, no explanation of why it moved
>Hear noises from the kitchen sometimes when I leave. A pot clanking or something shifting
>Days later
>In my room an item shows up on my dresser that wasn't there 10 minutes before. Ask parents but no one went in my room.
>TODAY- in my room standing by my dresser, the rubber cork pops off my small glass bottle I have on my dresser and knocks 2 other things over.
>No pressure build up, I haven't shook the bottle. Its full of water, nothing that would case pressure to pop the cork off. Which was very tightly jammed in the bottle
>Also the past half year my dreams have been repeating over each night, no different dreams. Always the same ones.
>Wake up soaked in sweat but freezing cold each morning
>Cant seem to make contact, things just happen at random.
>>
Also today before the rubber cork flew off my bottle, I woke up feeling extremely weak. I could hardly go up and down the stairs with out feeling wobbly.
>>
File: freud4.jpg (24KB, 419x300px) Image search: [Google]
freud4.jpg
24KB, 419x300px
>the rubber cork flew off my bottle,
>I woke up feeling extremely weak.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1920x1080px
>In my bathroom looking in my mirror
>The shower curtain moves in the reflection

Wasn't that the basis of the foundation of Aperture Science?
>>
>>17299257
Is there a problem with what I said? Does it not make sense to you? I dont get your reply.
>>
>>17299260
I dont know I havent played portal.
>>
>>17299257
Solid kek
>>
File: QAKFpPF.gif (967KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
QAKFpPF.gif
967KB, 490x367px
>>17299257
>>17299302
samefag :^))))))))
>>
OP, don't go look in your hall closet.
>>
I can see you. Trust me, pray you do not see me.
>>
>>17299204
>it's a vicious cycle
your fear is only feeding its negative energy
>>
At 2am tonight look out the window with the crack if you really want to know the truth
>>
>>17299402

It's past 2am
>>
It's past
>>
sleep comes
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
silence
>>
Probably
Just ignore it and it'll go away
>>
Pretend you are going to leave the kitchen and look back quickly.
>>
it is time
>>
Sometimes we have little spirits that come into our lives and play tricks on us. They are harmless but like to mess with us.. some call them fairies or Jinn. Jinns are seen as good luck.
You can talk to them and say if they move your keys or an object. Just say out loud put my keys back!!
In their own time they will put them back somewhere very obvious.. like in the middle of the kitchen table or on a dresser. Somewhere you've looked a thousand times :)
It usually happens in waves when their energy or yours is higher.. then they disappear for awhile.. then back again.
Again they are seen as playful spirits.
>>
I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.