[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

February 2, Occult day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Multilasers.jpg (44KB, 612x412px) Image search: [Google]
Multilasers.jpg
44KB, 612x412px
Hey everyone,

I am posting about the 33rd day of the year; February 2nd. As some of you may know; the 33rd degree is the most revered/highest rank one can get in Free Mason society.

Also if you follow numerology, 33 is one of the highest energies found in this realm. February 2nd is the only day with 33 energy cooked into it.

There are lots of rituals that occur on this day; Satanic rituals, Imbolc, tributes to the sea goddess Yemaja, etc.

Does being born on February 2nd make you at all magically attuned or bring any magical traits with it?

If you doubt February 2nd is an occult day in the general sense just humor me and google "February 2, occult day."

Pic unrelated.
>>
>Pic unrelated.

You go to all that trouble, provide info, use correct grammar even, but start with a retard tier /b/ picture...
>>
>>17299148
i clebrate groundhog's day on the 2nd
>>
>>17299161
Now that you've gotten that out of your system do you have anything to contribute?
>>
>>17299148
>the 33rd degree is the most revered/highest rank one can get in Free Mason society.
It really isn't.
Why does nobody do ANY research?
>>
>>17299148
Depends on the rite.

For example, I highly doubt the 33 is as revered as the 99 degree in the Memphis Mizraim Rite
>>
>>17299176
You obviously don't.
>>
>>17299336
and you too!
And neither do I!
But at least I called that shit out!
>>
>>17299335
It is, because the latter isn't real.
>>
>>17299297
much easier to kind of remember what you think you read on a previous /x/ post. Or maybe it was a /b/ post. Or maybe it was on infowars or something stupid, or maybe it was facebook
>>
>>17299148
Imbolg you guys. Just an old Celtc festival.
>>
>>17299521
Imbolc/Lughnasa is on the 23rd of Feb, or was on the 24th of Jan.
>>
>>17299549
That's the Christian date. It was originally determined by when the animals milk came in prior to birthing.
>>
>>17299566
No, the 31st is the Christian date. Keltoi used a lunar calendar, and those are the dates of the full moons closest to the festival times.
I'm thinking it was 24th/Jan this year, but it'll be the 11th/Feb next year.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.