[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say in theory after death, [x years] pass, where x can be a number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: star.jpg (1MB, 2560x1700px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
1MB, 2560x1700px
Say in theory after death, [x years] pass, where x can be a number between 0.0 and infinity, then you (I use 'you' cautiously because it's you again - conscious, alive, but not genetically, physically, or memory wise... Nor spirit or soul as I personally believe those things don't exist... Simply a conscious lifeform again, conscious mind perceiving) are alive again.

Thoughts on this theory?
>>
So basically a watered down version of reincarnation?
>>
Soo what you're saying.. Is.. Say after you die, you're alive again. That's literally all your post says.
>>
Op here, to continue...

My personal theory belief about the universe is that it's just a spread of matter from a singularity, that space and existence are separate from that completely, and that there could be endless universes and singularities floating around out there in space. I also think time is infinite, and personally think it's ridiculous to suggest time could stop existing.

As such, I see that no energy is ever lost, only transferred... And I think to myself that universes will come and go, literally, INFINITELY.

Is it not ridiculous then to think that we only exist once? You've probably lived a near infinite number of biological lives in the past (not you brain, memory, genetic, environment wise, yet somehow you perceiving as the mind just as you are a human being now) and infinite in the future after this existence.

It's not the traditional pseudo metaphysicalspiritual concept of reincarnation, I see it as a scientific certainty that we just live biological lives over and over because I see time, space as infinite, and as such occurrences of biological evolution infinite.
>>
>>17298981
Yes but not traditional bullshit concept of reincarnation where karma is involved or where some sort of 'soul' is transferred.

Merely existing again at one point as a conscious mind controlling a lifeform.
Anyway I guess the good news about this if it was true would be that the time between death and next biological life occurrence would pass instantly relative to your perception as you would not exist, therefore we are always alive relative to our perceptions.

Instant life again!

The bad news I suppose is you could reincarnate lower on the food chain, as a beast of burden, a victim of prey, even something that experiences a lot of pain. That's what I fear.
>>
>>17298965
I'm not sure what the spirit body is made of but it can phase through solid objects. Time outside the body in the afterlife moves slower or is non-existent, where it's the reverse when you're dreaming.

Death is similar to dreaming where you have a body in your dreams you also have a body in death. The dream world moves faster than the waking world and the afterlife world moves faster than the living world.
>>
>>17298990
I was imagining that "you" somehow retained memories and lost gradually lost them, with x saying how much you have lost until you remember nothing. If x = 0 you remember past life like a night of sleep, infinite x you remember nothing, a completely blank slate.

But seeing this new response what you truly mean is similar to having x be infinite, except retaining memories would be something soul-like, so that is not what you mean.

What you actually mean is that each consciousness is completely unrelated to every other consciousness in such universe. But wouldn't that mean the same kind of consciousness, exactly the same every time (a blank conscious slate), would have all incarnations to ever happen in a universe, or maybe even all universes?
>>
>>17299020
>afterlife world moves faster than the living world.

Meant to say slower than the living world. This is just my observation from having a NDE
>>
>>17298965
I hope not. Life is too long as it is...
>>
>>17299022
The that would kinda of but not exactly mean that you and I and we all are the same shit so effectively "you" (the bare consciousness that always observes everything) would be pretty much unable to die. Depending on how you look at it, that might be the greatest thing ever or the worse thing ever.
>>
>>17298965
>>17298990
The original texts in Abrahamic religions was referring to your living breathing body when it used the word "soul".

When the time comes for you to come back to life, you'd be in the same body again. If you were cremated, or otherwise obliterated? Too bad, no resurrection for you.
>>
>>17298965
No, matter or bodies doesn't come from a certain amount of time passed. It comes from the vagina, and that's it.
>>
>>17299065
>If you were cremated, or otherwise obliterated? Too bad, no resurrection for you.

What are you talking about? Everyone's physical body eventually decays to nothing.
>>
>>17299085
Well yeah, but not necessarily in the time frame that you're thinking of. A properly preserved corpse can last thousands of years. Even an improperly preserved one will have a skeleton left behind for longer than that.
>>
>>17298965

People are so focused on learning from their past lives, and should be more focused on learning from all lives.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.