[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy Dream or Parallel Universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: black hole hole hole.jpg (88KB, 670x440px) Image search: [Google]
black hole hole hole.jpg
88KB, 670x440px
The other night I had a crazy dream. I'm wondering if /x/ can help me decide if A. It was just a very vivid dream, or if B. I somehow visited a Parallel Universe in my sleep. I'll >greentextit to make it easier to read.

>Place was just like Earth. Clouds, Bluish sky with a Red hue.
>Definitely a different solar system. I remember seeing two large celestial bodies in the sky. Seemed to be at Moon distance. One sun.
>It felt like I was visiting old friends. Everyone acted like they hadn't seen me in a very long time. I was extremely happy to be there. Didn't stop laughing and smiling and joking with everyone.
>Same friends I had here, for the most part. Some friends were people I don't know, or never met here.
>My old co-worker, whom I worked with for 5 years, was not my co-worker in this place. He was a child-hood friend. My best friend.
>I remember it being at a university in this futuristic city. You entered the city the same you'd enter a train station or airport. There were no cars. I remember taking a bus from somewhere to this city/university. Bus was filled with people who had came from the same place I did. Only thing else was a rail service that went in and around the city.
>Everyone was like they are here. Same clothes, fashion. Everyone was human.
>My whole dream once I reached the city was literally just catching up with old friends, asking them how they were, what they had been up to, what their plans were. This went on for what felt like a couple hours.
>I remember telling them, "I gotta go guys." and being upset I had to leave. Next thing I know. I wake up in my bed.

What do you think /x/? I'd love to hear some opinions. I wouldn't share if this wasn't something out of the ordinary for me dream wise.
>>
Self bump.
>>
I've had similar dreams (vivid in what seem to be alternate versions of my life, not like the exact version you had though.) And I always took them as windows into alternate realities or some such. No real proof, just a feeling.
>>
>>17297798
>there were no cars
>i rode the bus
>>
>>17297948
Yeah. What he could've meant was there was no private transport, just public. Everyone rides the bus or train. Jesus, dude.
>>
what you probably dont expect, OP, is that i remember having this dream in your body. i was you before.
>>
>>17297963
What you probably don't expect is that I was you before you were him.
>>
>>17297965
how far is your spiritual enlightment? lets determine who was before us 2
>>
>>17297798
You're grasping at straws OP. You just had a crazy dream, and that's it.
>>
>>17297963
>>17297965

i was in all 3 of you last night
>>
>>17297948

There were no cars in the city. I took a bus to that city.

>>17298061
I don't feel like I'm grasping at straws. Like I said. Just an out of the ordinary dream for me. Figured I'd ask /x/ if was something meaningful/paranormal, or just a random crazy dream. The emotional feeling of it all was very real. It really felt like I was visiting somewhere I'd been before, and was extremely happy to be there.
>>
>>17298000
I know for a fact that each and every one of us are just pieces and fragments of the same conciousness. I was just joking, but I don't really think time is linear in the sense of before and after, we just ARE.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.