[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prophecy Important Attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: k5s0u.png (163KB, 464x312px) Image search: [Google]
k5s0u.png
163KB, 464x312px
Prophet TB Joshua from the scoan in, yes, you see it coorrect, Nigeria, prophecized today in their live service that this coming thursday, friday, suaterday or sunday there will be new attacks in France.

As always he asked for prayer (I would say: whatever you do in a spiritual way to prevent something like that or anything else that has nothing to do with spirituality), to prevent it or make it lighter.

So the people that are going to do that in France, again, are looking around there. He also prophecized that as of now they are looking around for a good spot to do it. Meaning somewhere !dense in people!

This guy was so far right a number of times. The exact number of times he gave such a prophecy. So checking this out should show that it can be taken seriously. Still, this sort of things causes a pressure that mentioned accident would HAVE to happen. Or the prophecy could be called a lie.

I don't want to have anything to do with that. So, I and quite a few other people saw before that it is not a lying thing or other nonsense. I say now that as far as I am concernbed nothing has to come in the news about it. Because it was cancelled in whatever way. I will just post another prophecy here when there is one. Theoretically untill it is a positive one.
AND as far as I know basically this problem is already solved because in a case like this there will be some sort of sign from above. Because of the publicly uttered prophecy. But we all think this sort of serious things stink real bad. (At least experiencing it or even to the people that are planning it). So we would want to be able to feel neutral about it.

If I would post this sort of thing I want to add that something could get disgusting.
- forgetting all own spirituality or way of doing it
- Having a similar spirituality, but now totally surrendering to a likewise somewhere else, going totally crazy. A bit too bad. Just unhonorable. Losing head.

That is wothless and sucks. Thank you.
>>
Get ready to be disappointed OP
>>
>>17297725
should I pray for the attack or against it?
>>
,, If I would post this sort of thing I want to add that something could get disgusting.
- forgetting all own spirituality or way of doing it
- Having a similar spirituality, but now totally surrendering to a likewise somewhere else, going totally crazy. A bit too bad. Just unhonorable. Losing head. ''

btw,

as well as erotisism. It is totally bad in christiannity. Whatever erotisism. And the way it is now can not even be confirmed from the Bible because of e.g. the great commandment.
>>
>>17297754
learn to type first you redneck retard

no one cares about bible
>>
>>17297751
sorry, I added above post..............
............ er.........
>>
>>17297756
Whatz type?
[o need to wait again some seconds before I may post again. says a board prompt here]
>>
>>17297747
No, afraid not ! ! ! !
>>
>>17297756
>type
aw saw. Will do. Retard typoNazi
>>
File: s2j4dk.png (302KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
s2j4dk.png
302KB, 440x330px
He also mentioned Saudi Arabia in connection to something next Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. But said that he couldn't say, see or whatever much about it. I too don't want to say much about the reasons for that.

Anyway ...
>>
I wanted to post this video as I just like it. I'm not orthodoxedly fixed rooted in this denomination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtuS8a-MAb8
>>
>>17297725
I saw a documentary about this guy some years back. He's a "healer" as well, isn't he? Doc came to the conclusion he's fake, didn't mention any prophecies though.
>>
>trust
>Nigerian
>prophet
Pick one.
>>
This shit was hard to read. Time for the 9th catastrophic prophecy this month.
>>
>>17297871
>He also mentioned Saudi Arabia in connection to something next Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday

Wow, what a chillingly specific prediction. I too predict that something will happen in Saudi Arabia next week.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.