[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange experience involving near death, Astral projection, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

(I posted this on other places on the internet so please dont think this is copy pasta)

This happened about a year and a half ago. This is long so bare with me. Yes, it involves drug use, but not from the person who was astral projecting. Please try to keep an open mind and hear me out, I've been curious about this since it happened and would like some unbiased opinions about what happened here.
It was mid-summer. Me and my friend got invited to this after party for some big edm show that came in town. We weren't going to the show, but had a friend who invited us that was friends with the owner of the house, along with people that would be djing that evening.
The party started at 2 am, we arrived a little before midnight. There was nobody here yet except for the owners of the house that we just chilled and smoked with for a bit. Me and my friend each ate 2 grams of shrooms. Don't dismiss this already, because the shrooms have very little to do with what happened this night. My friend on shrooms wasn't astral projecting or trying to.
Once the party started we were just chilling with all these kids. We met this local DJ, hes 19 and up and coming in local rave and edm scene, talented guy. He plays his set and shoots the shit with us for a bit before leaving. Keep in mind he was sober the entire time.
So about 2 hours after he leaves. My friend who I ate the shrooms with goes out cold. He had been smoking alot of hash oil throughout the night, but this was serious, more serious than you'd expect from shrooms and weed. He was barely breathing and not responding to anything. The entire party was shut down within a matter of minutes, we were about to have 911 on the line.

cont
>>
When the people standing around him were trying to revive him, they said something strange happened. For a moment, he opened his eyes, but they said that they weren't his. They said that they saw someone else looking at them. After he finally snapped out of this, he was incoherent for hours. Rambling nonsense about the intricacies of the fabric of the universe, mathematical equations he had no understanding of or knowledge to prior to this (none of us are mathematicians in the slightest but he just sounded straight like he was talking out of his ass), all this other crazy shit. No one knew what he was talking about for hours afterwards.
So the next day, this local DJ gets ahold of us. He tells us that he has been a long time practitioner of astral projection. He told us that after he left the party the night before, he went home. After meditating for a bit, he decided to astral project to try to see what was going on at the party. Keep in mind he was sober and in a clear state of mind.
He said that what happened next was something he had never experienced before. He claims that when he was in the party in an astral state, he looked at where my friend was sitting. He said that he a black vortex sucking him in, and he was filled with eternal waves and feeling of deep acceptance for what was about to happen, light, energy, love, similar concepts.
He claims that the next thing he sees is a view looking up at the ceiling with people standing over him (the 3 people trying to revive my friend...)
They both claim that they believed that the local DJ was sucked in to my friends body at this point. When the DJ saw the ceiling was when the people trying to revive claim that they saw someone elses eyes. Both the DJ and my friend believe that this is actually what happened. I am familiar with astral projection and have achieved it on a handful of occassions throughout my life, but i'm not super into it.

Any idea on what happened here?
>>
The DJ was protecting his conscious to the party. Your friend who was so doped up probably wasn't very connected with his physical sense which made it easy for the DJ to see through his mind.
Your friends mind wasn't there so he got filled with a mind that was there.
>>
>>17297605
Send it in to http://www.nderf.org
>>
File: 1314063907593.jpg (81KB, 505x538px) Image search: [Google]
1314063907593.jpg
81KB, 505x538px
>Me and my friend each ate 2 grams of shrooms. Don't dismiss this already, because the shrooms have very little to do with what happened this night

They have everything to do with what happened that night.

Firstly, psychedelics don't feel like a 'drug' like alcohol does. The biggest lie ever told is that they make you see pretty colors - they don't make you see anything that isn't already there.

Instead, they change they way you feel and think about usual things. Suddenly, you can find yourself having homosexual fantasies, or heterosexual fantasies if you're gay - and the arousal and desire you feel often seems deeper and more real than your sober fantasies and arousal.

Secondly, I have no idea why, but shrooms have a time-release aspect to them. You can take them, feel nothing, and than later that week you have a psychotic episode. And not only that, it's contagious without the infected needing to eat shrooms - me and a friend ate one cap each, and the next week everyone in the house was flipping out even though no one else ate any.

>Any idea on what happened here?

Your mind is composed of flesh. Have you ever seen one of those people whose flesh gets stuck to their chair? Cells release molecules that bond themselves to rocks, wood etc. The division between you and your environment has many levels, and it can be widened or narrowed.

Your body is constantly emitting and taking in molecules from the environment, and your brain is no exception. The eyes and nose are direct connections between your intimate core and the environment - you can snort stem cells to absorb them. Sight and touch communicate inner, molecular changes.

When you change the brain, you change the signals the brain communicates via sight and touch. Sobriety is created by a complex and specific collection of signals, and one person ceasing to act normal can cause everyone else to hysterically fall overboard into madness.
>>
>>17297888
Thank you, I just did this
>>
>>17297917
>Firstly, psychedelics don't feel like a 'drug' like alcohol does. The biggest lie ever told is that they make you see pretty colors - they don't make you see anything that isn't already there.

Yes, I know this, I have done lots of psychedelics

>Instead, they change they way you feel and think about usual things. Suddenly, you can find yourself having homosexual fantasies, or heterosexual fantasies if you're gay - and the arousal and desire you feel often seems deeper and more real than your sober fantasies and arousal.

True, however I've never had the homosexual fantasy thing, however i've heard of this happening before. Its not uncommon for gay orgies at music festivals with everyone loaded up tripping their balls off, in fact, i was just at a festival this past weekend and this was happening

>Secondly, I have no idea why, but shrooms have a time-release aspect to them. You can take them, feel nothing, and than later that week you have a psychotic episode. And not only that, it's contagious without the infected needing to eat shrooms - me and a friend ate one cap each, and the next week everyone in the house was flipping out even though no one else ate any.

I've never heard of this before
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.