[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinda freaking out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 46115921.jpg (132KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
46115921.jpg
132KB, 500x653px
I think someone is watching me...

I recently put tape over my work laptop webcam I leave it on my desk in a locked warehouse where only a few people know the code.

This morning I saw the tape pulled to the side...asked if my boss came in he told me no.

I disabled the web can and deleted the drivers...am I safe or is someone fucking with me?
>>
I'm watching you closely.
>>
>>17297096
No seriously. This shit is freaking me out. I mean can't be government I don't do shit for them to even want to watch me. Maybe someone is gathering info to take me down?
>>
>>17297086
What's your job?
>>
Maybe the tape just came loose. Damp or it's just been on there too long, or you brushed against it without noticing. On the other hand it's much more likely that someone is out to get you.
>>
We're all watching you now, you paranoid fuck.
>>
Hope you haven't been searching for Erratas, bru
>>
Maybe someone who knows the code did it.
>>
>>17297086 That is very strange
>>
>>17297146
Oil field

>>17297162
Its electrical tape its gets pretty cold where I work so I can't be heat. It was flipped over
>>
>>17297197
Don't know what that is

>>17297200
We keep the code in a circle of people. Most of em are higher ups.one is a supervisor and the the warehouse crew which is just me my boss and another dude that's on days off and is out of town
>>
>>17297086
It probably some animal.
>>
>>17297206

Your boss is spying on you so you dont jerk off at work.
>>
File: lGSzje6.gif (1MB, 625x338px) Image search: [Google]
lGSzje6.gif
1MB, 625x338px
The world of Millennials is tiny. They don't go outside, they don't interact with others. All they know is thru the Internet. Their 'paranormal' events are no longer soul affirming journeys or midnight incantations in graveyards, no it's, "My computer is acting funny, I'm scared".
>>
>>17297537

I'm 28 you ever see Millennials working oil field work? No...get that gay ass weak shit out of here. Sitting on /x/ like you doing something with your life.
>>
>>17297693
>Sitting on /x/ like you doing something with your life.
>Works for corporate monopolies
>shiggy
>>
Human Resources or IT might have a massive hard on for watching computer based employees. You can actually measure how fast or "hard" someone is working via webcam based off eye movement. Probably your boss was told to do it and he's trying not to freak you out.
>>
>>17297704
Make 3k a week own a house 3 cars and whatever else I want.

You still living with your parents anon? Fight that good fight on the computer?
>>
>>17297714
Yeah I guess you are right.
>>
>>17297086
You made up this story,trying to fuck with some paranoids
> https://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY
>>
>>17297726
Which company? Actually, which mobile housing contractors does your company use? I might be working around you soon depending where I get transfered. We could hang out and /x/ it up if it's the same. TL here.
>>
I put tape not over my webcam, but over the light showing that it's on. This is so I can record myself fucking when I have a girl over and they won't notice the light.
But threads like this always make me wonder if that light has been on...
>>
>>17297113
Hide a camera of your own in there and find out. Then post the footage.
>>
>>17297726
sounds like you are projecting anon
>>
>>17297086
Its ayylmaos, better post on /x/ cause youre a shitzo
>>
>>17297693

at 28, you are a millennial

you also seem like kind of a bitch
>>
>>17297086
Speak louder.
We can barely understand you.
>>
>>17300725

https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=vVaK61ZnQBQ

your a peepy little spit fire arent ya.
>>
>>17297113
>to take me down?
For what? For why? What would make you even remotely relevant to anyone? If anyone makes any real threats to you, just report it to the police or the FBI or whoever else you trust to exist.
>>
>>17297206
>Oil field
Daily reminder not to share your personal private information on an anonymous image board while being stalked.
>>
>>17297537
Hey, look! Someone's reaching for an explanation!
>>
>>17297086
>This morning I saw the tape pulled to the side...asked if my boss came in he told me no.
the tape must've worn off and was pulled to the side
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.