[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sleep paralysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

so guys i want to have astral projection i have read a book about it (The Astral Projection Guidebook: Mastering the Art of Astral Travel) and i think i am ready but i can't get sleep paralysis does anyone know some quick methods to get in sleep paralysis mode?
>>
Well, I don't know of any way to intentionally trigger sleep paralysis. It does inadvertently occur more often to people trying to induce lucid dreaming, so maybe look into that? Also sleep paralysis is more likely to occur if you sleep on your back with your arms at your side.
>>
>>17296627
i saw some videos that said that if lie on their back and think of a word and someone calling that word and they don't move after a wile the body will release the sp chemical and the will have what the want a conscious mind during sp but i do not know if that works or not
>>
Practice meditation. Hoping for sleep paralysis just proves that you're not ready for astral projection.
>>
>>17296674
i am not hoping i am trying to find a way to get to sleep paralysis but i will try to meditate
>>
>Set alarm at 5 am
>wake up
>think about stuff
>lay on your back and keep your hands straight, do not move at all
>get raped by demons

>
>>
>>17296710
for how long do i have to stay up a minute or two or like half an hour?
>>
>>17296748
15-20 mins would be fine
>>
>>17296752
i will try it thanks
>>
>>17296776
>>get raped by demons
This thread is awesome.
>>
>>17296613
>to get in sleep paralysis mode
>invite demons to fuck me up
idiot
>>
File: oops.gif (93KB, 1331x472px) Image search: [Google]
oops.gif
93KB, 1331x472px
Mattresses the conspiracy from 1880: Tractor beam no longer necessary?

1800s
farmers describe being scanned at night
farmers describe force pulling them up at night
eventually labeled tractor beam
1880+ it fades out from happening, people forget

Tractor beam no longer necessary, they've replaced the old matresses with coil array matresses.

Around the time water beds become mass available, an information campaign was started. The coil matresses were made cheap, and available everywhere. Thousands of dollars were spent advertising coil matresses. All the cool kids had a coil matress. The rich and elite and media were bragging about the 'luxury' of a coil matress. You know the tactic by now... They were forced to be the norm of society.
>They were the Barak Obama of matresses

So important that Mark Twain, wrote the New York Times in an article called "The new church" about how he would run the church. He talks about using water beds for people who are sick, basically for 'targeted individuals'/possessed people.

MARK TWAIN
New York Times
July 23, 1871
A new ... Church
I make solemn oath that what I am going to tell about the new church is the strict truth.
hospitals should use water-beds ... look after the poor and sick

How this works is they start with one dream. pretty soon its 30 minutes, then a few years later you dont remember any of your dreams. I would ditch this shit.

Google says a "coil array" (array of coils) is for "parallel mri via only RF" (taking pictures of the guts)
>pic is the voice, now the have a voice and a way to read your responses to questions^
>>
>>17296710
>>get raped by demons

Why would demons wanna rape you? They just want to chill :).
>>
>>17297437
demon and chill?

Oh I'm not falling for that
>>
I want it, it's scary for me. I like scary
>>
Sleep paralysis is NOT fun. I think you are a fool to want it to happen to you. That said, I will give my advice. One problem that you have is that it is less likely to occur if you know about it. I realize that you can't unlearn what you may already know, but sleep paralysis is far scarier when it comes as a complete surprise. The first time it happened to me, I had never heard of the phenomenon at all. It has only happened to me a few times, but each time was caused by irregular sleep patterns and drug use. Good luck, OP. Say hello to the shadow people for me.
>>
I saw a shadow man sometimes, i think arround 4 or five times, but i fought it was coming from my subconciense, from my dream becouse i saw it in the meantime wheem i was awaking, returning at the land of the living
>>
>>17296613
Got some from good ol' apple juice one night. Very well could have been placebo effect from reading about it helping with lucid dreaming first, but anything is possible.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.