[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember that cursed asian poem? I read it out loud and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Anyone remember that cursed asian poem? I read it out loud and nothing happened, any other /x/ way to die?
>>
Give Bigfoot an Uzi.
>>
>>17296288
Read some of those locked-room murder-mysteries.

Maybe try the toxic gas through the keyhole one.
>>
>>17296288
Grab a knife, mumble voodoo, stab yourself and you'll die.
It actually works.
>>
>>17296288
go investigate the forest of death in japan. make some vids while you do it. go full on blair witch with that shit

old japanese folklore is filled with nasty things that live in the middle of no where especially high up in the semi moutainous regions

the reason is that criminals would flee society because a samurai could strike another down by right without so much as a trial and swords were not cheap so its not like you had a decent chance of surviving a confrontation with the law.

some started whole villages in the wilderness and the modernization efforts were not all well received. some like the old ways. there are places in the wilderness you wont last long in. they blame it on giant hornets and giant salamander attacks but if you find a body months later you dont have much to go on when it comes to damage to the body
>>
>>17296514
Wasn't that just a forest where people came to kill themselves?
>>
File: Badger.jpg (281KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Badger.jpg
281KB, 1680x1050px
>>17296288
Find one of these. Approach it fearlessly and ask it to be your spirit animal. Await results.
>>
>>17296537
Those are some huge fangs, but it's a little shit so couldn't you just kick it?
>>
>>17296570
Doesn't count as approaching fearlessly. We do not kick those we do not fear.
>>
>>17296570
Only if you want your foot chewed off. There's a reason you take a hunting rifle to these fuckers if they get too bold. And, no, it isn't just because of rabies. They're just plain vicious.
>>
>>17296514
samurais sound fuckin awesome.
>>
>>17296584
That's some deep shit.
>>17296588
Great, something else to be afraid of.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.