[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i start astral projecting/lucid dreaming? pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

how do i start astral projecting/lucid dreaming?
pic unrelated
>>
>>17295853
By realizing there's a difference. You're not going to be much good at either by trying to do both at the same time.
>>
>>17295853
Ask the dream thread >>17281884
>>
>>17295870
i know theres a different, when i wrote astral projecting/lucid dream, i mean astral projecting *or* lucid dream
>>
>>17295878
But do you know what it is? Do you appreciate the differences? I meant it as more than a grammar gripe; there's an art to each and the similarity is only on the surface.
>>
>>17295917
yes, i do know what they are and appreciate the differences, and i want to learn both
>>
>>17295931
For lucid dreaming, practice meditation and allowing your mind to run wild.

For astral projection, practice calming your mind to the channel of the gnostic void. Meditation optional, but highly recommended if you don't want to get yourself fucked by your own beliefs.
>>
>>17295853
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpBi9FCIZUc
>>
If you want to lucid dream 100% then the next time you wake up stay completely still, don't swallow saliva, don't open your eyes, don't change your breathing pattern. Eventually you will hear a ringing in your ears and feel weird ass vibrations, don't let this spook you because you'll wake up. Eventually you will be lucid dreaming. Your welcome.
>>
>>17295964
i know what sleep paralysis is m8. i get it so often that it doesnt scare me in the slightest
>>
>>17295853
Ambien
>>
I practiced several methods of Lucid Dreaming over the course of three years way back. By far the most effective method is making reality checks a habit in waking life. If possible, to the point where it becomes like a 'tic'. When you dream, the reality check will come naturally and you'll be like "woah shit dawg I'm dreamin'".
From then on you'll usually wake up from the excitement, so all I can recommend is concentrate and practice, and soon you'll be creating worlds and shit.

As for astral projection, I'm still trying to achieve it, and figuring out if it's real at all for that matter.
>>
>>17295980
Sleep paralysis is the gateway between the two realms. It's a common jump state if you know how to protect yourself from your own fear.
>>
>>17295996
>figuring out if it's real at all
Ask your subconcious
>>
>>17295996
>I'm still trying to achieve it, and figuring out if it's real at all for that matter.
You can't do both at the same time.
>>
>>17296014
Are you saying that he can't learn how to do both, only one or the other?
>>
>>17295998
Indeed. The weight becomes unbearable, and you have endure until it passes, and it does, of course.
>>
>>17295998
How do you decide whether to AP or LD from a Sleep Paralysis state?
>>
>>17296020
You can't "learn" if the astral plane is real by trying to view it without actually putting yourself there. It's not possible to do both separately because they aren't two things: They are one and the same.
>>
>>17296052
There's a third option: Just wake up. Usually most people end up picking that because it's familiar to them. You'll know how to decide which way you want to go that same way you'd decide to wake up.
>>
>>17296058
Listen, man, I get it, I get the whole "you gotta 'believe' for it to work!" type deal.
Believe me, I'm not a skeptic most of the time, I really am not. Usually I'll believe in something until proven false.
But as far as I've read on the subject, the practice of Astral Projection just seems like vivid lucid dreaming to me. Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully I am and someday I can achieve astral projection the way it is described, but until then I've just had a difficult time trying to believe that it's anything more than a spooky dream.

Also I'm still trying to figure out what the hell you've said lol, you kinda just wrote some sentences that don't really make much sense. I'm not trying to 'view' the astral plane, I am trying to enter it by astral projection, you know the way it's supposed to be done.
>>
>>17296058
Lucid Dreaming is just AP in his own dreamscape, I guess?
>>
>>17296085
>you gotta 'believe' for it to work!
Wrong. You need to be free from belief and preconceived notions. Lucid dreaming is you creating your experiences. Astral projection is you receiving the "dreams" others have cast for themselves. Seeing past yourself isn't something you can "pretend" to do; you either do it or you don't. There is no "try." You're either ready or you aren't. It's that simple, for the most part.

>achieve astral projection the way it is described
This is the EXACT thought I wanted to rid you of:

NOBODY CAN PERCEIVE FOR YOU!

When you AP, it'll be *similar* to what others have described, but it won't be /the way/ the describe it. Only you will know how you experience the astral. It's the one thing in existence that you can't share by describing. This is what I mean when I say, "No preconceptions allowed."
>>
I wanna learn anal projecting and nakid dreaming.
Are there an YouTube videos or html databases that will help me?
>>
>>17296115
I'm not that anon you replied to, but isn't it hard to share AP experiences because they can happen on different planes or whatever?
>>
I've always just lucid dreamed by myself. The first lucid dream I remember was when I was 6 or 7 years old.

I don't think lucid dreams can be forced desu.
>>
>>17296127
Yeah. They're basically raw perception of hyperdimensional spaces. Time doesn't real on the astral, space doesn't consistent, and fuck all everything else in between. It's virtually impossible to make a 1:1 copy of an astral experience without using the astral plane itself to record and share it.
>>
>>17296125
It's actually way simpler. Make a thread on /b/, this will make you a faggot.
>>
>>17295964
LOL you know what It happened to me once - I woke up in bed.. except I noticed something was not normal - I heard a train outside and there's no train station around me. I was also hearing movements in kitchen as if there were people - the moment I realized funny as things are happened I questioned myself if I am dreaming - but BOOM a very strong ringing in my ears, lots of colors patterns and very fast changing range of symbols of different colors all around me. The more I tried to question if I am asleep the more intense the train sound got, the ring, the noise in the kitchen and my body felt like it was vibrating really strong - as If I was a wave - my everything shaking as if I had no bones.

I just decided to wake up because it was awful and there was no sign of lucid dream.. when I waked up I was paralyzed for several minutes in bed, no scary stuff but made me uncomfortable. I went to another room, I closed my eyes and in few seconds alien spaceship was beaming lights inside the room and heard all sorts spaceship noises... Woke up again and decided to spend all night watching tv.
>>
>>17295996
Would you say that lucid dreams are an interesting experience, is the effort of provoking them worth it? DO the dreams feel real? Can I simulate walking in fantasy worlds, relaxing, flying, walking a heaven-like beach and feel the sand on my feet, the sun on my skin etc?
>>
The Astral Projection Guidebook: Mastering the Art of Astral Travel is the book i would recommend and the download link is: http://k2s.cc/file/8ade1d6e6ca10 it is a epub file enjoy :)
>>
>>17295853
>be really tired
>set alarm for 2 hours after going to bed
>sleep on your usual side that you sleep on
>after 2 hours of sleep wake up stay awake,active for 30 minutes
>go to sleep this time lie on your back (important)
>enter sleep paralysis
>profit
>>
>>17296727
Yes definitely, it's very worth it. The dreams feel very real once you develop the discipline to be -in- control, as opposed to the kind of dream that just feels like watching a movie.
>>
Dude, astral projection is bullshit. LD, on the other hand, is backed by Science. I only did it twice or thrice. Two of that happened when I woke and and decided not to keep still. After like 5 seconds, I vibrated like crazy and whited out. Next thing I know I was floating in my room. Slightly different and weird. While I was in the dream it feels real, it's happening right now and the time is the same as waking life. When I woke up, it felt a bit odd. In that dream it was like hours but when I try to remember what happened, it just doesn't make sense. But it was really cool and I'd love to try it again. It takes a lot of mind conditioning. Meditation helps.
>>
*to keep still* correction
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.