[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever experienced something related to rituals? Last year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1454220065761-343920948.jpg (101KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454220065761-343920948.jpg
101KB, 640x480px
Did you ever experienced something related to rituals? Last year someone left on the base of the tree next to my house door a lot of corn with other stuff like feathers, here people call it 'macumba' from umbandas. The thing is that i used to laugh at this stuff but since this happened all went downwards in my family.
>>
To go on more detail, my sister is very sick and went from being and independent woman to be postrated with strong pains every day, sge barely walks. I went completly crazy, my mother srarted having strong abdominal pains with blood loss and my father seems good by far, just normal stuff with his heart.
>>
>>17295744
Its a Brazilian voodoo, wtf op, get some help and also try to find out who did it, you got enemies?
>>
>>17295761
Shit, man. I don't but my sister does. It's there something we can do?
>>
>>17295774
if you still got that stuff around, put it in a plastic bag (don't touch it) and dump it into running water, it will defuse
>>
My father found it when i wasn't around, he probably throw it in the garbage. We so fucked, nice to meet you guys.
>>
Create a psychic shield

Imagine wearing like an astronaut suit, but it is made of reflective glass, imagine the negative energy reflecting back at the attacker and chant 'return to sender' repeatedly, it will reverse the energy and the person attacking you will get hurt.
>>
>>17295821
Ok i'll try, i guess the years of meditation will help. Thanks
>>
>>17295744
i am lucifer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpBi9FCIZUc
>>
>>17295831
Ok i guess?
>>
File: mistake.png (2MB, 1919x961px) Image search: [Google]
mistake.png
2MB, 1919x961px
>>17295744
Serious word of advice

Never use blood in a ritual, no matter how important it says it is

I made a mistake and I have something in my house now and I don't think its friendly (not really evil though)
>>
>>17295847
I think that i would never do that, maybe when i was younger i would have tried but not now. What did you do? One of those chasing games that are sealed with blood?
>>
One time a couple years back i saw a girl rubbing some tree branch with leaves up & down her body chanting something to herself, i think she was high on meth though
>>
>>17295860
That hide and seek by yourself thing

I found the doll where I left it and though I didn't do it right so I didn't really dispose of all of the stuff right and now there is always something near me in my house

Almost every time I take a shower this guy knocks over a bottle of shampoo or something from a rack
>>
>>17295744
Us Christians do! Every Sunday at mass we consume the flesh of our Lord the Savior Jesus Christ. Come join us! Not the heretic protestants, but the real and only Roman Church. Orthodox is ok too.
>>
>>17295744
Did you eat the corn?
Bet it was rank af
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.