[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vision/Clairvoyant thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: octopus art.jpg (70KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
octopus art.jpg
70KB, 500x707px
Ok, let's try this again, shall we?
I'll rephrase the post so you guys will understand:
I have visions, i can see MY future, not the world future, but mine, in weird glimpses.
I can't control it and that is fucking with my life right now, no, not right now, since 2 years ago. I always refused to believe but they became more frequent and now from time to time i post here, trying to findo someone that can help me, shed some light on the matter, or just share stories.

>inb4 rp
>inb4 autistic
>inb4 schizo
>inb4 anything that is not related to the matter

I am tired of people just shitposting in this board, so if you can't help or you don't even want to know more about it, just go away you know. Don't waste my time.

So let's end on the phrase i always use for these threads:
>Ask an idiot clairvoyant anything
>>
Examples of what has come true so far?
>>
>>17295646
If you want it to stop, I can probably help. No guarantees or anything, but it might be worth a shot, right?

Is there a time it usually happens? What does your diet consist of? Any religious/spiritual beliefs?
>>
>>17295646
If your visions don't actually come true, it's not clairvoyance. If they sometimes sort of come true, it's not clairvoyance. You are being fucked with for the purpose of getting you to believe something about yourself that isn't true, i.e. that you have some power or ability that other people would want to have or would be interested in, when in fact you need to find a way to get a better grip on reality.
>>
>>17295662
Lots of small stuff mostly, like people talking, conversation. But some stuff are strinking. Like whe i knew that i ball would hit me from behind me and i dodged because a month eralier i had the vision of me getting hit by a ball at that moment. Besides that there was trips i've seen before knoeing i would go there, some fights that i dodged because i knew what would happen.
I shoukd have explained the "click" aswell: sometimes i forget the visions, but when they happen something clicks, it is like a super deja vu (i know the differenc between the click and a normal deja vu, keep you insults to yourself) and i remember like it is an instinct or something. One good example is when you are watching tv, and you go to see a movie you have never heard about, but when it starts you recognize it and starts to remember it all really quickly.
>>
>>17295678
I don't want it to stop, i just want to know more, and maybe to control it, but the knowledge of the future is something that it is already out of control, just by knowing it i have altered it, that is the shitty part.
My diet is, idk, normal at best, i eat a lot of meat. I am not sure about religion anymore, i was a full atheist until last year but now i am not sure of anything. And, no, no specific time, but a lot of times visins get mixed uo with dreams, those are that i most forget. The ones that i'm awake normally i remember well.

Oh and one day i tried to force it through meditation and i saw something but it didn't happen yet, i'm gessing it is from next year in another trip.

>>17295691
When the vision don't come true it is because i made it that way, i see a future where i didn't see the vision, if i don't care about the vision it will happen, otherwise i can change it, wanting or not. And the stuff about that i need a better grasp at reality, i tell that myself everyday, i think i must be crazy, that is why i take notes, and they match with what happens. It must be hard for someone outside my head to understand, but put yourself on my shoes for a moment. Sorry, but probably there is no way to convince you that i'm not a delusional autistic, but i trully trully don't blame you, because i thought that for a long time and i was the one seeing the visions.
>>
>>17295691

why would someone fuck with you to give you a few visions here and there and who has that power? i've had dreams that straight up came true, locations in other cities that i'd never visited until i moved there a few years later, blah blah.
>>
>>17295737
Have you seen any medical professionals about this? To me it sounds like you are trying to find a place in the world and you are convincing yourself that you can see into the future.
>>
>>17295737
Oh, I'm sorry. I can only help you stop it.

Mastering any ability takes years of practice, so that's all the advice I can give on that front. But, if you ever want to stop it processed meats and artificial sweeteners are a good place to start.
>>
>>17295758
> why would someone fuck with you
Why would a demon fuck with you? Because they hate you, and they have nothing better to do, and their boss forces them to do it. How do they do it? They can essentially draw in a gap that exists between your senses and the impressions that your senses make in your memory. There also seems to be a thing where you can sometimes share or receive sense impressions that they receive, which a person typically interprets as being their own memories somehow (from precognition, or a past life, or something). Their ability to do this varies, but it can produce anything from false memories to visions that are indistinguishable from reality. They are much smarter and more alert than we are, are not obstructed by material obstacles, can travel very quickly, and are immortal and so have thousands of years of accumulated experience. Typically they will try to hide their existence and influence and so try to get you to think that everything comes from you, and that you have superpowers. If they are discovered or don't try to hide, they will claim to have powers they don't have, and will try to convince you that they have them.

They don't know the future, and they can't read your mind. But they are very clever and very observant and move very fast, and there are a lot of them, and they work together (more or less).

The "click" that you describe when you "forget" the vision and then remember it just in time is very interesting/suspicious. Sounds to me like a classic ploy to make it seem like you are remembering something when in fact the idea is being put into your head right then.

The stuff that you write down is obviously not that, but just because you have an impression of a place at some point and then you later go there doesn't mean you saw the future. It would not be hard for them to guess some places that you might go and then give you some impressions. Big payoff for them if they get one right.
>>
>>17295901
Also, if this seems like a really paranoid take on reality, consider the fact that you are still alive and may very well live quite a bit longer. They don't run the show. Someone is watching out for you.

Finding that person amidst all the liars and murderers? Well, that's kinda the whole reason why we're here.
>>
>>17295646
I once saw the future. Well when I say "saw" I was more like remember. Although it must have been around 5-8 when it happened so I'm not sure if it even happened anymore. It could have been just a dream or my imagination or something.

But anyway, if you want to control it, then I advice you to see someone that knows their vision stuff. Like a fortune teller or something. But if you're telling the truth then most likely it will just stop one day.
>>
I have something kinds of similar
I'll see a future event of mine in a dream, normally something mundane, and it'll happen exactly up until I realize I saw this, then the outcome changes
But the vision is still extremely accurate and specific, but they take 4 months to a year to happen after the dream
>>
>>17295901
>you're obviously not clairvoyant
>you just have a demon implanting thoughts into your head
>>
>>17295901
The click happens when i remember the visions aswell
>>
>>17295901
oh, and the guy you are replying to, it is not me, i use trips for posts like this
>>
>>17296592
>>17296622
what is the frequency of the visions? Did you feel that some don't happen, if so how many? And, do you let the visions affect you life in any way?
>>
>>17297131
It rarely ever happens any more, unfortunately. They were more frequent when I was younger. I feel like they all happen. As they don't really happen any more, they don't affect my life.

Yet, what I don't understand is that unlike most people I sort of remembered what was going to happen rather then have a vision of what will happen.
>>
>>17295646
Have you ever written any of this stuff down beforehand with the date so we have something other than what you say to believe in?
>>
>>17297278
yeah i did, but it is mundane things, how i wrote in the post: i can see my future, i see what i'll see in the future, so even if i told you what i wrote and what happend there is nothing that can't prove that i'm lying. But yeah, last year i started to take notes on the visions and they happend, some of them, because i was acknoledging them, and maybe that changes the time line, so i am learning on how to take notes and forget about it.
>>
>>17297196
i think that is because the visions can be scrambled in the dreams mostly, i had some awake but most are in my sleep, idk why, and maybe you think it is a vision and don't know, and that memory stays in the back of your head until it happens.
Do you mind if i keep asking questions?
How old are you?
when they seemed to stop?
do you use/used drugs (coffee included)?
>>
>>17297300
Well, that would explain why I remember them.

Oh and yes, you're welcome to ask questions if you want. But im afraid since it hasn't happened for some time, I may not be able to help you that much.

I'm currently almost 16 (ssh) and it stopped when I was around 6-8. I don't usually drink coffee, but I take insulin as I'm diabetic type 1. (2010 I became diabetic)
>>
>>17297341
6-8 was when my visions started
>>
>>17297293
You could take pictures of the date you have the vision, and then find someway, maybe it happened through a text or somebody bought something new, to prove that it came true. I'm just saying that if it was me I'd put some effort into finding a way to document this shit, because it could be world changing if it's true.
>>
>>17297360
i the most provable one is of me travelling and i described exactly what the room would be like, and i've never went to that place
>>
>>17297131
I don't dream very frequently and when I do its normally a vision
When I do dream of a vision it has a very high likely hood of coming true and I don't think I've had one that hasn't
The other dreams I have just tend to be really unrealistic fantasies so it's pretty easy to tell when it is a vision
>>
>>17297483
understandable, to me is similar, but after taking notes it seem that possibly 1/5 of the visions do not come true, probably because i'm altering my actions because of them. Start taking notes aswell, i'll keep posting this thread from time to time, i would like to see the progress of someone similar.
I would like to make the questions i made for that other guy:
How old are you?
when they seemed to stop if they did?
do you use/used drugs (coffee included)?
Have you had a vision while awake?
>>
>>17297508
>19
>they haven't stopped yet
>Adderall but they happened before I started taking it regularly
>No
And I should start keeping a journal, that's a pretty good idea
>>
>>17297560
Oh I forgot to mention
When they do happen, they happen in giant clusters
It's almost never just 1 random one, it'll happiness multiple times in a few weeks
>>
I've had visions as well that come true. It's happened most my life. I understand the possibility of me being crazy, but for how often things happen as I've foreseen them, I can't put it to mere coincidence anymore.

Here's an example
>loner in elementary school, hard time making friends
>first day of 4th grade, a girl catches my eye
>Leah was her name and I though to myself
>"I would be her friend, but she is very sick and misses school a lot. She doesn't want me as a friend"
>I went home and told my mom about it.
>I told the story like I actually talked to her and found out the information, but I didn't.
>I felt guilty for lying, but I tried not to let it bother me
>Weeks later Leah starts talking to me
>we become close friends very quickly
>she is completely healthy, never misses school
>Wanted to invite her over, but worried mom might ask Leah about her sickness
>Got over it and had her over. Mom said nothing
>stay friends for years
>7th grade
>Leah starts complaining about stomach problems
>Loses so much weight
>Starts to miss school for doctor visits
>becomes detached from me
>She finally finds out it was Crohns Disease
>exactly what I predicted came true
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.