[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1st investigation, no encounter. A few days ago I asked you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: logo2015 large.jpg (83KB, 1600x1515px) Image search: [Google]
logo2015 large.jpg
83KB, 1600x1515px
1st investigation, no encounter.

A few days ago I asked you guys for advice on local spooks in the Houston area. With a hundred dollars and my phone I went to hwy6 to a side street known to have events of emf based voices and so on, but no physical encounters recorded.

I'd like to say something neat happened, but nothing did. I walked around for a few hours talking to my phone recorder and hiding behind walls when cops drove by, but nothing happened. I listened over all four hours of the recording, tried messing with audiofilters and even went back and tried to converse directly with supposed spirit only to get told to go home by police after being subjected to a field sobriety.

For my first investigation I give a 0/10 no spooks
>>
>>17295595
Gotta bring offerings.
>>
Good for you Ruger. Don't let that get you down though, try again. It's better than your alternative
>>
>>17295595
Any more explores planned?
>>
>>17295595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpBi9FCIZUc
>>
>>17295671
Up to you guys
Anyone have anything interesting in Houston for me to investigate? I got time and money to put into this so let me know I'll check it out
>>
One more bump then I'll let it go

A few days ago I was gonna anhero and instead decided with what resources I have I'd pay you guys back by paranormal hunting for you all as a thank you for the good times you've all given me.

Conspiracy or supernatural I'll check it out. For now it'll be in written reports but if I do it enough I'll allocate more time and finances into it. Camera, night vision, emf, shit like that.

To start up with I need ideas. Places to look, local stories or legends in the Houston Texas area, preferably within 50 miles of the city. So let me have it. I'm your personal paranormal PI
>>
>>17297181
Go to room 322 at the ZaZa in houston.
>>
>>17297193
Already been. More kink than paranormal
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.