[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apocalypse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: fallout3_1_lg.jpg (237KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
fallout3_1_lg.jpg
237KB, 800x450px
ITT: We state our case for whether the apocalypse is coming sooner or later.

Also apocalypse general I guess
>>
File: 1448250580238s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448250580238s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>17295185
>oceans are overfished
>overpopulation
>running out of fresh water
>current good supply unsustainable
>Rocky world economy
>WWIII because of shit stain country dick measuring competition.
>environment "beyond repairing"
>Trump/Hilary are the choices we'll have

You know. Career criminals say the best night sleep they ever had was when they first got caught. I imagine that's the feeling I'll have when all this bad shit that's reported every-god-damn-day finally comes to a head.
>>
>>17295244
>environment "beyond repairing"
All your other points are just this one rephrased. If you'd had your wits about you you'd see that the world is much larger then the parts you use.
>>
Certainly sooner
>>
>>17295288
He>>17295244 is correct and his dubs confirm.

But it also goes much deeper than that

Be aware and open up that third/spiritual eye
One day you'll see
>>
>>17295288
Don't be a contrarian and contribute to the problem.
>>
>>17295301
My dubs double that anon's. You've only half-checked for truth.
>>
>>17295288
>using quick bullet points that you hear in the news everyday to point the fact the Armageddon is an everyday possible occourence and about as stressful as a bill or deadline.

Yea I wish I had my wits about me.
>>
>>17295333
Oh and trips for what it's worth.
>>
>>17295324
You're right, Im sorry

But he was correct before you and I don't feel that your nazi dubs (as impreasive as they are) defeat his :/
>>
>>17295311
I'm trying to but it's hard to exist without contributing to the perception of the problem.
>>17295348
>defeat
That won't help.
>>17295340
Trips of three, no less.
>>
The world is safer and more economically prosperous than ever has been

http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_28361118/guest-commentary-world-now-is-more-peaceful-than

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo
>>
>>17295393
>The world is safer and more economically prosperous than ever has been
YOU'RE WELCOME!
>>
>>17295185
There may be smaller ups and downs - the cycles of time are fractal in nature, but the major apocalypse that ends Kali-yuga and will usher in the next Golden Age isn't for 427-428,000 years. That's when the Avatar on a white horse and bearing a sword will come to finish off the degraded remnants of humanity and restart the next Yuga cycle.
>>
>>17295693
If you say so anon..,

If you say so
>>
>>17295698
Well not I. The calculations were likely confirmed most recently by Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Prabhupada from the astronomical positions of the advent of Kali Yuga and the length of the various Yugas given in the Srimad Bhagavatam.

My personal take is we're less than 50 (certainly less than 100) years from a world war. It will be fought over water usage. If you were to ask right now, the lines would be drawn around India and China.

India/US/EU/Japan/Israel

China/Pakistan/rest of the ME/likely Russia

S.America/Egypt/Africa as unknowns

It won't end the world, but it will likely be very bad.
>>
File: 1440526206855.png (72KB, 220x234px) Image search: [Google]
1440526206855.png
72KB, 220x234px
>>17295185
It's already begun.
It's already ended.
>>
>>17295721

That's why I never liked Yoga people...Vegan harbingers of doom.
>>
sooner. We are up to, at least, Revelations 18:2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk

This channel has tons of very compelling proof:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqN2e5-zgkQhHOs-ailqBQ
>>
File: 400px-Gtavfabienlarouche.jpg (57KB, 400x621px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Gtavfabienlarouche.jpg
57KB, 400x621px
>>17295815
YOGA...FiRE
>>
>>17295850
Dhalsim
>>
>>17295815
Milk and cow-nurturing are rather important to Vedic culture, to the point of veneration. Not really vegan until you get to ascetics.

And if it makes you feel better, I've heard there's to be a mini age that is completely atheistic and quite comfy just before the raw materials start running out and people are using children as their staple food source. That starts about 4,500 years from now.
>>
>>17295185
North korea keeps testing hbombs
>>
My bet is on overpopulation. It's really bad problem, and we may see in our lives some seriously bad shit coming from this
>>
>>17295969

Hey bhakta what do you know about ganesha sadhna ? Ganesha is my liberation. Pls help
>>
>>17297581
If only capitalism and an extremely liberal society would stop trying to mainstream and sell sex. It's staked onto far too much these days, and nobody gives a damn about the consequences.
>>
>be me
>ITT
>Ctrl+f.org
>no mention of the due-any-minute-now Magnetic Pole shift and dire effects it will have on this planet
>Pic related: mfw I have no face
>>
If Hillary wins, then I believe that is the apocalypse
>>
File: getOFFmyLAWN.jpg (14KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
getOFFmyLAWN.jpg
14KB, 300x224px
Jesus, in sixties/early seventies in US we had riots, major riots at political conventions, Russians and US waving nuclear missiles around, hot wars in Vietnam and Angola, The Six Day War, political leaders getting shot up JFK/RFK/MLK/Wallace/endless attempts on Ford, Nixon resigns presidency... and guess what everyone lived, the planet is still here.

But kids now a days are all, "Whoa, Russians fucking with their vassal states, and oh no! people killing each other in the Middle East, who'd have thunk it?" and the kids think it's the End of the World.

Jesus, get a grip. Better yet, get a job. And most of all -- Get off my Lawn.
>>
Nuclear apocalypse 2016

Going to get my concealed weapons license sometime next month.
>>
>>17295333
>that you hear in the news everyday

> believing the news
>>
>>17298443
So what you just automatically assume everything on the news is a lie? You don't use your own critical thinking skills to determine what's true, what's false, what's over exaggerated, and what's under exaggerated?
>>
>>17298433
oxygen levels are dropping grandpa. about 15% in cities 20% out side of cities. it was 25% outside of cities and 20% in cities

this happened in the last 10 years. deforestation of the southern hemisphere .also increased recycling and mining has increased oxidization

your 60s crap seems like nothing considering a major extinction event thats obvious that world leaders may have to do what your generation refused to do just to allow humans another century on this planet. thermonuclear war ... to save the human race through massive depopulation
>>
>>17298468
If its on the news is either unimportant or its a lie.
>>
>>17298710
Most of the time, yes, but not always. Either way it's good to keep an eye on what's being reported so you can fill in the blanks of what's really going on
>>
>>17298469
Look, We damned this race to the perils of nuclear devastation, While it is the most likely form of Armageddon.

I hypothesize that we will turn our harbinger into our shepherd.
if a swords to plow ideology is adopted (which is in the process, Look it up) and is successful we will have that much more time to propagate pn earth .

Thorium,Nuclear energy, There are hopes.
Fukushima was devastating, but its still a step in the right direction.Humanity , Please learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>17295301
This guy
>>
>>17298997
Yeah? What?
>>
>>17295693
The apocalypse has been ongoing for some time now.

5 years left. Get your asses in gear
>>
>>17298434
I'm with you on that.
>>
File: image.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98KB, 600x500px
Call me stupid but I would personally say a bit later than most would expect. I mean, every nation knows the threats of large scale destruction and I think everyone can agree that it would be a stupid move to wreck the earth, otherwise it would have happened earlier. But that's just human caused destruction
>>
File: 1444740687965.png (3MB, 3232x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1444740687965.png
3MB, 3232x1608px
>>17295185
Man Fallout 3 sucked ass compared to every other Fallout.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.