[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for those inclined and interested.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: ouroboros1.jpg (21KB, 400x408px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros1.jpg
21KB, 400x408px
Hello, /x/. There are many here among you who are interested and talented in various schools of magick. I am looking for a few of you, who will be joining a small group that currently exists, consisting of others such as yourselves, with various skills in various schools, and who hope to grow and learn from one another.

You need not have a deep history in magick-- simply having read certain material and done small experiments will be enough to join, assuming you're well spoken and can type like someone out of grammar school.

There is a small application process, in order to determine that you can express yourself well enough to work together with the current members, and if you pass, you can expect to be taking part in larger-scaled experiments with the other members. We plan to affect the environment around us for the better, while also growing our own spirituality.

We do not have a global dogma; each member retains their own individuality and beliefs. We simply work together for our betterment.

To apply, email [email protected] and wait for the application questions to be sent to you.

There are five rounds of questions, each rather short, and you should expect to receive at least one round a day after you reply, if not more. I try to send out the next round as soon as I see your reply, but I do have an occupation that keeps me busy. So do allow for proper response times.

I'll be taking questions in this thread regarding the group and our practices. Of course, I can only answer within reason.

Pic unrelated, technically.
>>
>>17294750
>to determine that you can express yourself well enough to work together with the current members
Are you the pseudo-cult that's trying to get people to give you all their demographic tracking data for a purpose you've no intent to ever share, even with people that supposedly "make the cut"?
>>
File: dogs.png (385KB, 859x536px) Image search: [Google]
dogs.png
385KB, 859x536px
>>17294750
>>
>>17294750
>muh sekret internet club

Get a life faggot
>>
>>17294795
That's a good theory, unfortunately we're nowhere near that exciting. The first demographic-based questions are more or less to determine what age the person is, more than anything else.
>>
>>17294800
Really? Because is sounds like a time cult thing where you ask people about themselves and never say anything about yourself, let along your goals or intention, and then try to fuckways the timeline to put them into a world where they won't harm you.

Only mentioning it because I know this thread to be a recurring dilemma.
>>
>>17294818
Well, since we're limited in members to seven, specifically; we have to be choosy with who we take in. If it was a big open group, this application shit wouldn't even be necessary.

Currently we still have three open positions. The reason I keep coming back to /x/ is because there's not really a great place, anywhere on the internet, to find people for such a group.
Really, 4chan's the better place out of my options, mainly due to the unfiltered content, while also having people with, generally, open minds. Go to somewhere like /fringe/ and people are far to skeptical, such as yourself, to even consider joining such a thing.
>>
>>17294800
Why don't you just ask them their ages?
>>
>>17294832
You from /fringe/, 8ch or 4chan?

Also, why not ask /div/ personally? You'd be surprised at the community there.
>>
>>17294832
>"well spoken and can type like someone out of grammar school."
>"this application shit"
>>
>>17294853
What is your point cocksucker?
>>
>>17294840
That's something that is asked! If you give me a moment, I'll post every round of questions here.
Understand that it'd be entirely pointless to answer these questions ITT, since I have no contact email to add you into the group chat with-- I'm posting these questions simply to be transparent to the people thinking of applying.

>>17294852
I lurk around all of them, but I've been on 4chan the longest. /div/ is well and good, but this isn't necessarily in their realm of topic; so, it warrants its own thread.

>>17294853
I try to be blunt when I can.
>>
>>17294866
About /div/, I meant to actually join the IRC channel. I'm on it if you're also interested.
>>
And, here are the rounds. May take me a few posts to get all of it in, maybe not. Again, don't reply to these here, but through email to me.

-----------

The first round is just vital info to weed out unwanteds. Don't worry-- most won't be knocked out this round. Please reply with the following
>Gender
>Age (by decade; ie: 10-20, 21- 30, 31-40, etc. Exact ages aren't needed)
>Any diagnosed mental disorders? If so, what?
>Have you ever undergone a sex change surgery?
>What experience in the occult/magick do you have?
>Are you willing to travel (in the far future) to take part in face-to-face rituals with those whom you will bond with over the coming years?

Welcome to round two.

Which of these would be considered the "blood" flower?
A. The Rose B. The Tulip C. Gazania

Tell me about your most successful magickal experiment/endeavor/undertaking.

Are you someone who is heated about politics; or do you seperate them from the opinions you form of others?

How do you handle conflict?

In a group, what role do you usually find yourself in? This is an open question, answer however you like.

This set of questions gauges your thought processes to determine if you'd fit well in our group. Answer honestly and in your own manner-- not what you think will get you admitted.

Round 3

1. Would you say you fall more into the Right Hand Path, or Left Hand Path?
2. Describe your personal views on: your personal religion/faith, gods/goddesses, and how the universe works, in a metaphysical sense.

Welcome to the fourth round.
From here on, questions will be a bit tougher.

1. Explain in detail your school of specialization:

2. Explain how you believe your talents can contribute to the group of seven.

There are no wrong answers. Here, I am gauging your creativity when confronted with your own limitations. I want you to tell me what you have that I will not be finding elsewhere.
>>
>>17294875
And, round five.
What are your motives for joining, and what do you seek to gain from joining?

And that is the entire set of questions.

>>17294873
I just feel as though it isn't the proper place; hence why I simply threw a link to the thread in there and hurried back here.
>>
>>17294832
>we're limited
Yes, seven people PER TIMELINE. The only consistent behavior I've observed from you guys is an outspoken desire to lie about how "open" you are.

Note how I didn't ask why you come to 4chan, I was criticizing your cultishness. Responding off topic is called diversion and it's an obvious shill tactic with people like you. It's obvious you're trying to prepare to defend yourselves against some faction that isn't the one questioning you.
>>
>>17294879
It's a fucking group of wannabe occultists, not some nefarious scheme
>>
>>17294879
Not sure what you're getting at "per timeline", but if it's an elaborate tinfoil hat trolling attempt, you get a gold star!

>>17294884
Pretty much this. We're a group of people who love the occult, and attempt magick together. That's a way of summing it up.
>>
>>17294878
Yeah; I noticed you scurried out of there pretty fast.

But you'd be surprised, as /div/ itself isn't solely about divination. Many people up there are occultists including a guy named GDfriend; he seems to be the most prolific of them. From what I know about him, he's also a proponent of Freemasonry & Rosicrucian teachings. He's a colourful character.
>>
>>17294904
Then maybe he'll see this thread and apply! I hope he does. GD is someone who knows his stuff, from my experiences with him.
>>
>>17294904
>a GD shill of all things
Wow.
>>
>>17294878
>I just feel as though they'll notice when I deflect all their questions.
FTFY
>>
>>17294955
Shillin' like a villain
>>
What goes around comes around.
>>
Lol wat
>>
>>17294750
Man Elder Scrolls Online sucked
>>
I suppose i could be interested.
A collection of like minded people would presumably be able to help me further my own knowledge and goals.

I have a few organizational questions, as well as some general theories about what the group goal would be, but I'll save those for email.

Here though, I'd have to ask why limit it to 7? Presumably for rituals, but if you had 8 or 9 it would allow for the occasional individual needing to miss for whatever reason.

I suppose my other question would be if there's a leader (presumably yourself), or a collection of 'equals', as much as men may be.
>>
they take only people with mental disorders.
>>
I would like to join but I don't know. Traveling can be hard for me.
>>
>>17297275
Same, it's just that I'm thick as shit and I don't really know anything about magic. Etc...
>>
>>17297272
don't bother if you would be 'worthy' or not. Without mental disorder you will never be able to perform real magic.
>>
I have depression, anxiety, and PTSD.
>>
>>17294750
Magic isn't real, nigger.
>>
I have ptsd, anxiety, depression, and I'm bipolar.
>>
>>17295445
bumping sent you an email.
>>
>>17297264
Maybe they use a heptagram idk I'm an idiot
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.