[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin Flames

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x557px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x557px
Hi /x/ haven't seen a thread about this. Discussion about twin flames, experiences, knowledge that sort of thing.
>>
bipolar disorder can be worsened through lifestyle and diet.
>>
Pretty much any medical condition can be worsened through lifestyle and diet.
>>
File: burningbright.jpg (10KB, 370x251px) Image search: [Google]
burningbright.jpg
10KB, 370x251px
>twin flames

Why not share and tell us what that is?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 250x250px
A twin flame is a romantic partner who originated from your spiritual soul group. He or she is the "one" in terms of soul mate relationships.
Often twin flames incarnate together during their last lifetime on earth. After the reincarnation cycle has been completed, and all karma has been balanced.
Until that lifetime, however , twin flames usually don't incarnate simultaneously but instead volunteer to function as one another's spirit guides. A twin flame could guide you from the other side, helping you with every area of your life, including romance with a soul mate.
That's my understanding of it.
>>
>>17293899
>people taking this shit seriously

Makes me embarrassed to browse this board
>>
>>17294763
lol chizzel the ice off your heart I need some ice in my drink
>>
File: undermountain.jpg (114KB, 379x500px) Image search: [Google]
undermountain.jpg
114KB, 379x500px
>>17293899
>>17294683
I saw the movie too OP
>>
I actually met mine. We didn't stay together long. It takes the thrill out of life desu. If this is my last incarnation it better be fun.
>>
>>17294683

once twin flames get to incarnate together on the physical plane, they never separate ever again.

even if they get to incarnate on more evolved planets than earth, both of them will keep coming together until they reintegrate to the absolute.
>>
I met mine. She is perfect. I told her how I felt and she discounted me as any other guy. Maybe she couldn't handle it, I don't know. What i do know is she has to be the one, considering all the syncrocities I've been experiencing, etc... All the signs are there
>>
>>17295823
>assuming because she's perfect for you, you must be perfect for her.
Sorry, it doesn't always work like that, and chances are she was perfect to you, but you were nothing special to her. Or she could just not of been able to handle it. Depends.
>>
>>17294993
are you irish?
>>
>>17293899
Pic looks more like incest. Just sayin.
>>
File: des mondes.jpg (3MB, 3728x2976px) Image search: [Google]
des mondes.jpg
3MB, 3728x2976px
>>17293899
These soul friends often have a similar face to yours
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1815x2096px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1815x2096px
>>17294833
Hancock explores ideas of twin flames is an ok movie
>>
>>17296322

Irish-French Kike
>>
>>17293899

Twin flames are opposite yet share many commonalities. Twin flames have a mirror like effect as far as emotions are concerned, and can feel what the other is feeling or thinking even if they are apart from one another. Esp frequently occurs with these individuals.

From my research into soul connections, twin flames seem to share common numerical sequences such as birthdays, birth times, significant dates/months in common that particular events occur for each individual, death dates/years, etc. It is not uncommon for twin flames to have some physical similarities, or even health problems.

It is also not uncommon for twin flames to have a very chaotic relationship that leaves both parties devastated on different levels, if karmic balance has not been restored prior to their meeting. Where one has a sense of purpose, and the other does not. Hence the meeting/loss could propel the other individual towards his or her purpose in this lifetime with the intended soul group or towards self improvement until the two are reconnected.

Twin flames are similar to soul mates in the sense that they come with a lesson to be learned if you encounter one.
>>
>>17293899
>>17298564
I feel like I've meet mine perhaps. And it's very true about learning lessons and tearing each other apart.
>>
>>17295823
You told her she is your soulmate and she dismissed you? Even if I liked a guy I'd freak out at that approach. How can you say this to someone without seeming delusional?
>>
My understanding of it is similar to that of this anon:
>>17298564

As far as what I can gather, the two are meant to meet to "activate" each other and set each other's life in motion for a specific purpose. Typically the meeting causes enormous devastation and may destroy the life of one or both in order to set them on the right path, as it were.

I'm not sure if I believe in it, myself. I dismissed it completely when I heard of it originally, but I had an experience that made me believe zealously for a time. Nowadays, I remain agnostic on the subject.
>>
>>17298600

that's a polar opposite, not a twin flame
>>
>>17298600

See you next life time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.