[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, I am but a poor sir

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

Greetings peasants,

I need your help more than ever. I am on my quest to enlightenment and those with me are not butthurt about my use of words. So if you are butthurt you should keep your peasant comments to yourself.

So, I am trying to return to my original self but for that I need to remember the first years of my life. I can only remember some big happenings but the rest is all a big blank. I meditate to try to remember everything but it's not making a lot of progress. How do I proceed into the locked memories?

Picture related because enlightenment
>>
>>17293579
Shut the fuck up, peasant.
>>
>>17293579
smoking DMT brings enlightenment''
>>
>>17293590
I need to unlock my memories, I thought something like that might work or mushrooms. I need some people that dive into their pasts.
>>
>>17293593
>needs the help of peasants cause he can't do shit alone
>ultra peasant status confirmed
>>
>>17293596
Go roleplay and try to summon a succubus or some shit, nigga. I am sir Camelot.
>>
>>17293600
You're a dirty peasant and you can eat my shit.
>>
File: image-54fcc7d4623b6-137335.jpg (31KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
image-54fcc7d4623b6-137335.jpg
31KB, 544x400px
>>
>>17293603
Eating your shit won't get rid of your butthurt, peasant.
>>
>>17293603
look at the op pic you dick cannibalism isn't funny
>>
>>17293610
You seem mad cause you're a peasant.
>>
For memory release you need to do dream - work
Just go for Robert Bruce book
Mastering Astral Projection in 90 days.
>>
Sir Camelot has no time for childsplay. Is there any king here that will respond to me on OP's matter?
>>
ONE RACE
PEASANT
>>
>>17293623
Thanks for the help, peasant. But I know about that book and it's autistic.
>>
>>17293623
I will look into it, sir. Thank you very much.
>>
>>17293627
I need help for my quest to enlightenment. Please keep your peasant comments to yourself.
>>
>>17293629
You are a failure because people who seek enlightenment will know my way of thinking about things such as "autism".
>>
>>17293634
Stop pretending to be me immediately. You have been warned. ONCE.
>>
>>17293637
Haha, as will they know my thoughts on this matter. It is futile, I am sir Camelot and you are sir Camelot. Don't you see that there is no difference? Thank you for joining me on my quest.
>>
I need to speak to the kings who can acces their locked memories from the early years of their lives.
>>
>>17293645
Are you really this butthurt, peasant? That you try to claim my name to talk nonsense?
>>
>>17293637
Talking to myself has helped a great deal on my path towards enlightenment. I suggest everyone who shares my quest to do the same.

If this makes you butthurt, then you should go to another thread better suited to your peasant sensibilities.
>>
File: King Arthur.jpg (27KB, 247x300px) Image search: [Google]
King Arthur.jpg
27KB, 247x300px
>>17293600
I say thee nay, vile imposter! It is I who art the one true Sir Camelot! Some foul sorcery doth bedevil us, doth it not, that our very mind, e'en our very soul! shouldst must needs be riven betwixt one such as I, and thee, but a humble peasant.
>>
>>17293654
Not really, my OP's picture tells the story that I tell with my words. The OP would agree on this matter. :) Those who have the knowledge I seek, will know.
>>
>>17293654
You sir, are the peasant. *I* am Sir Camelot!
>>
>>17293579
>2016
>"peasants"
>>
>>17293657
Shut the fuck up, you butthurt peasant. I'm spreading my asscheeks right now and you can lick my brown flower clean with your peasant tongue.
>>
SILENCE, PEASANTS!!!
>>
I was going to give a serious reply but this thread is a shit show
>>
>>17293677
/thread
>>
>>17293677
I can sense that you don't have any clue or a royal soul anyways, peasant. Good riddance.
>>
Someone help me.. I need to acces my locked memories from the early years of my life.

I need to return to purity and my true nature. How do I acces my memories, besides mediation?
>>
File: King-Arthur.jpg (34KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
King-Arthur.jpg
34KB, 615x410px
>>17293667
I would wager your "brown flower" has already been licked clean by your own head, now stuck so far up your ass that you are too blind to see the truth.

The truth being, SIR, is that YOU are the peasant here, and I am the true Sir Camelot. GOOD DAY!
>>
>>17293683
Still not bored trying to pretend you're me, autistic peasant? Too bad that everyone else can tell that you're just a desperate clown.
>>
STOP IT PEASANTS!!!!!!!
>>
File: Help-and-support-signpost.jpg (3MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
Help-and-support-signpost.jpg
3MB, 4608x3072px
Help me, I need to remember memories of the early years of my life. How will I achieve that besides meditation?

Is there any drugs that causes flashbacks of the past? Or a technique?
>>
Help me, I need to remember memories of the early years of my ANUS. How will I achieve that besides meditation?

Is there any drugs that causes flashbacks of my anus? Or a technique?
>>
>>17293579
>So, I am trying to return to my original self but for that I need to remember the first years of my life.

No, you don't.

>I can only remember some big happenings but the rest is all a big blank

that's normal

>I am on my quest to enlightenment

You're confused. What will help you most on your "quest to enlightenment" would be reading "The Zen teaching of Huang Po - on the transmission of Mind".

What is it that you wish to attain? The buddha once said "I truly attained nothing from complete unexcelled enlightenment"
>>
File: P1340301.jpg (161KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
P1340301.jpg
161KB, 768x1024px
>>17293702
You could start by wearing chainmail. As much chainmail as possible. Never take it off.

I mean it. Never. I've been using this method of years, and as you can see, it is working beautifully. If you disagree you are a peasant and should be impaled where you stand.
>>
>>17293706
Why the fuck use a trip you fucking attentionfaggot?
>>
>>17293706
what the fuck do you know, bitch? You think you can reach enlightenment with out even returning to your past? Idiot.

I only asked advise on how to unlock my memories and nothing else so fuck off.
>>
>>17293711
I must say Sir Camelot, you look particularly dashing in that chainmail. If I were of the homosexual persuasion, I would hesitate not a moment to engage in acts of sexual nature with you. I will certainly endeavor to heed your advice and obtain one of these things (or several! ha-ha!). Thank you, kind sir.
>>
>>17293726
>You think you can reach enlightenment with out even returning to your past?

Nobody reaches enlightenment. It's not something to be reached or attained.
Your past and enlightenment are completely unrelated, attachment to your past memories is nothing but a hindrance.
>>
>>17293731
A hindrance to what? You only follow your book rules to try and grasp enlightenment.
>>
>>17293731
Your senseless prattle is starting to bore me. Away with you, peasant!

Do you have anyone on this board who isn't severely autistic or retarded? I wish to speak with someone (other than myself) who isn't a lowborn simian.

I SCOFF AT YOU, SIR. I SCOFF AT YOUR CLUMSY WORDS. BEGONE!
>>
>>17293731
Eat my shit, peasant.
>>
>>17293731
I scoff at you faggot for your lack of knowledge.
>>
>>17293740
>A hindrance to what?
Seeing your true nature. Seeing the true nature of reality.

>You only follow your book rules to try and grasp enlightenment.
I know that enlightenment can not be grasped, do you know that too?
>>
>>17293764
My memories and experiences made me who I am today. I need to return to who I was before they could influence me.
>>
>>17293579
Claiming all are equal has got more to do with ignorance than enlightenment.

You should piss off to pol and let them educate you on the difference between equal and equality.
>>
>>17293579
My advice to you is to go to a therapist that specializes in using hypnotism to help people deal with tragedies (that you might have experienced when you were younger and blocked out). Good luck, friend.
>>
>>17293804
>My memories and experiences made me who I am today.
Yeah, they established the system that constitutes your erroneous sense of self now.
There is no such self, for enlightenment your past doesn't matter.
>>
File: 215.png (46KB, 536x760px) Image search: [Google]
215.png
46KB, 536x760px
>>17293579
You are doing it wrong.
Go to the past, watch yourself, ???, PROFIT!

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/O9S4MyQ0/file.html
Good luck.
>>
File: 1436985911557.jpg (103KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1436985911557.jpg
103KB, 640x1136px
>>17293579
There is love enough for the both of us
There is love enough
There is love
There is love enough
There is love
There is love, love, love ...

There is love enough
There is love
There is love enough
There is love
There is love, love, love ...
Fuck you
>>
>>17293579
Man the word "butthurt"'s churlish.
>>
There's a possibility you shouldn't because you are in livable conditions, could end up empty internally chasing undefined pursuits.
>>
>>17293579
>How do I proceed into the locked memories?
The direct route: Find out who locked them and why. Anything else just builds a layer of cognitive dissonance on top of an already fractured mind.

Note that the mind isn't actually a physical thing so it can't honestly be "fractured." Metaphor that shit.
>>
I have to do this, it is the only way to make further progress. All sincere help is appreciated.
>>
>>17293579
>one race: human
ok, but you need to racemix whites and asian for this
with mixing animals in (blacks and mudslims) you get beasts
that would not be able to maintain civilization
sterilize niggers and mudslims (we shall not kill them, it would be barbarian), then race mix decent people - then I'm ok with this
>>
File: asian_girls_59.jpg (38KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
asian_girls_59.jpg
38KB, 640x386px
>>17296982
>asians
>not inferior, ruthless beasts

mysides.jpg
>>
>>17296986
stupid comment from a stupid person, meh
>>
>>17297039
selection bias
also China is changing
it was pretty much the same among white people in medieval ages and even during the 1800s.
plastic surgery is not popular at all in China, because they cannot afford it. Neither in Japan, because they don't feel like they need it. It is only popular in S.Korea because they can afford to fix their mongolian look (additional eye lid at the bottom). Learn the facts before posting bullshit.
And it doesn't change the fact they are decent people full of empathy and spirit for creation. Unlike black/sandnigger animals.
>>
>>17297050
>>17297039
What race are you two dildos?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.