[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so it has come to my attention that i lost my free will in order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: space-wallpapers.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
space-wallpapers.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
so it has come to my attention that i lost my free will in order to be used as vessel for the holy spirit.

i hope i will regain my free will completely once the "troubled times" are over.

it's never good to lose your free will, even if for honorable reasons like i did.
>>
OP here. BTW I'm a girl.
>>
>>17293032
how would you do that
>>
That shouldn't happen. Did you even test the spirit?
>>
>>17293046
>17293046
you have to wish deep within you to help earth/humanity and open up your soul for use of the holy spirit. but remember that you will lose your free will during that time. remember to ask to have it back once you don't want to be a host anymore.

>>17293052
by holy spirit i mean the most high.
>>
>>17293056
>by holy spirit i mean the most high.
I'm aware, but how do you know it's the spirit of God?
>>
>>17293062
because i know that it actually helps humanity and wishes to balance the earth. i have a deep desire to aid humanity and ever since a certain moment, my existance in this world has been directed by it because i opened up myself for it. the very act of posting this right now is made because of that.

remember to tell it a certain timeframe for where you want it to operate through you beforehand. else it can become complicated.
>>
>>17293032
That's why I commune with spirits within a sexual matrix. I've had spirit sex with most things, and sex is a way to become one flesh and remain yourself.

Though I don't think this "Holy spirit" would be good for that, you know what happened last time.
>>
>>17293073
That's not the goal of the Holy Spirit though
>>
>>17293077
what is it's goal?
>>
>>17293032
That doesn't make any sense. If you're talking about the Holy Spirit that exists in the trinity, the whole point now is to receive salvation through faith, and you can't have faith without free will. This is because even though your spirit now is of the church, your flesh still exists within the world, currently ruled over by 'the dark principalities'. I'm sure you can draw a conclusion on what that means dude, just trying to help you out
>>
>>17293090
my soul was saved through fath before it began using me as it's vessel. the next level was just that. using me as it's vessel.
at one point i must've said "please use me as vessel to make me help you in your goals"
>>
>>17293082
Help us to do on Earth as we would in Heaven.

Activate yourself, channel Gods energy and channel it back to God. Be grateful and always give thanks, as gratitude strengthens your life essence.

Once you yourself are activated, receiving and transferring God will be easy, not a drain.

As >>17293090
said, you only somewhat got the equation right. There's still two-thirds to go, and protip, those two thirds will not allow you to just give up and give in to be rewarded.
>>
>>17293107
which is exactly what i am doing. (as for your first reply)
>>
>>17293082
The holy spirits job and goal specifically apart from the overall goals of the God-Head is to guard the hearts of members in the Church and provide comfort and conviction while we wait for the second coming. It's not to bring balance, as Jesus didn't come to bring balance, he came to cast away sin with a sword and tilt the world 100 percent towards God, no balance there imo
>>
File: posted.jpg (415KB, 1210x647px) Image search: [Google]
posted.jpg
415KB, 1210x647px
>>17293032
>>
>>17293097
Well, I mean I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong in that sense. You definitely should be asking to be a vessel and that's a very important step that many Christians miss, but I'm just warning you that you shouldn't fool yourself into thinking you don't have free will, because you WILL stumble and if and when you do, you'll feel terrible about it and deviate unless you have the understanding that as a human being that fell short it's inevitable
>>
>>17293122
how i know that i lost my free will in that regard? because everything that happens through me seems to have some kind of system. its not random anymore. if i was just myself, without any guidance, then i would get hurt, things would happen at random, etc. but at the moment, nothing happens to me and i even have things happening like finding money on the street and shit. my life is completely different to before i had this Happening.
>>
>>17293135
What do you do to help humanity/the world?
>>
>>17293148
i balance it and do good deeds and teach the people around me to do as they would do in heaven as you already stated. i just didnt find the right words.
>>
>>17293135
That's not losing your free will, that's things being arranged for you to accomplish whatever it is you are supposed to accomplish. Compare with Proverbs 16:9
>>
>>17293165
it can never be wrong to say "i want to have my free will when this is over" right?
>>
>>17293152
Well you need to be more effective at it, do you have a strategy or routine or job? Or are you just a nice NEET?

One is noble, the other is not.

God has given you back your free will. You've got it back, believe me, or just ask for it one more time and see. He's given it back.

It's time to get stuck into life, take risks, and thank God. Thank him for helping you thus far, and thanks for the continued help. And go find something bigger to tackle. God will help you every time you take a risk, if it's for a noble cause.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 897x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 897x670px
>>17293039
>btw im a girl
>>
>>17293032
Your typing skills his you have free will...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.