[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Documentary (9 mins) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: MIB.jpg (29KB, 410x293px) Image search: [Google]
MIB.jpg
29KB, 410x293px
>Documentary (9 mins)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-BuUbcOak

>Footage (4 mins)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcToNxPvZAE
>>
>>17291901
This is obvious bullshit. IF there was some government secret organization, they wouldn't be this messy or allow any footage to exist. Is it unusual that I actually trust our government?
>>
>>17291910
You're really implying that the government is ever neat?
>>
>>17291910
There is no trail for the men in black, there is one bad quality security footage and photo, the government has done a great job.
>>
>>17291920
If the MIB exist, and they aren't perfectly neat, they defeat the purpose of their existence.
>>
Wonder if anyone can shed light on the subject
>>
The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency. –Eugene McCarthy

I had to deal with the government long enough to be sure they are too imcompetent to have some men in black deal going on where it would still be a secret.
>>
sometimes i get the feeling i shouldn't be researching or even having thoughts about this kinds of thing because now that i know, they will know that i know. and some how they are peering into my thoughts and will keep tabs on me. maybe it's just paranoid thinking but still scary to think about it
>>
>>17291969
Look up Albert Bender and the Men In Black phenomenon. Bender wrote quite a bit/books on the topic, even being visited by the humanoids.
>>
I always wondered why the government would want to go to such extreme lengths to keep aliens a secret, and reading those comments regarding shooting an alien in "self defense" in the footage video made me think.

Perhaps the MIB exist to prevent violence against aliens. There are many of us who want peace through out the galaxy and a union of sorts, but perhaps all it would take is a lone gunman to kill a visitor and set off a chain of events leading to a galactic war and the ultimate destruction of earth. Until all conscious beings on this planet can be at peace, the secrets won't be revealed.

Perhaps the Roswell incident was a sort of "Cuban missile crisis," where the general public was completely unaware of how close they came to being thrust into war.
>>
>>17292142
just paranoia; no one can read your thoughts
>>
File: 1412558198549.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1412558198549.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>17291901
No big deal, it's just Observers.
>>
>>17292462
This makes the most sense, especially considering that if ayys have made it here, we're light years ahead of you in technological advancement.
>>
>>17292462
I've always wondered, who would win in this encounter?
>>
>>17293171
Are you serious? If aliens can make it here, their technology is obviously leaps and bounds ahead of ours
>>
File: BluesBrothers.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BluesBrothers.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>17291901

They're on a mission from god.
>>
File: 64536378.jpg (71KB, 342x256px) Image search: [Google]
64536378.jpg
71KB, 342x256px
>>17291901
Don't mind us
>>
>>17293179
Indeed, I don't even think if an alien race came here to kill us there would be a "war". They would probably just straight up wipe us out without conflict, imagine it like a attack helicopter attacking an Amazonian tribe, there would be no defending it.
>>
Could the MIB be tricked?

What if a mass UFO sighting was staged, would they come out from under their rock?
>>
>>17291945
This isn't the movies,nothing goes perfectly neat because it isn't a script and even on the off chance it does you still have a dozen failsafes to cover your tracks.
>>
>>17291901
Stupid question time: what does it matter if Americans believe in UFOs? (I'm specifying the US here because every other country is pretty open about this stuff.)
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 400x200px
we will wipe your minds!
>>
>>17293310

SHIT WAS VENUS YALL
>>
File: thinmen_xcom.jpg (37KB, 600x276px) Image search: [Google]
thinmen_xcom.jpg
37KB, 600x276px
>tall
>identical faces
>identical suits
>spooky features
>black suits
is xcom redpill propaganda?
>>
>>17292463
How can you be so sure?
>>
>>17291901
where's the footage of the dudes leaving? with time stamps. unaltered.
>>
File: vietnam war.jpg (154KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam war.jpg
154KB, 1100x619px
>>17293171

well on the one side the aliens have lots of tech and shit

but on the other side we are a very adaptable warlike species

remember better, bigger armies and better tech does not always equal success

remember the vietnam war ?
>>
>>17293374
Not even a well placed rock launched into the tail rotor?
>>
>>17292486
Kinda miss that show, to be honest.
>>
Here come the men in black
The galaxy defenders

Leave em alone and let them do their thing.
>>
File: lslts.png (389KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
lslts.png
389KB, 449x401px
>>17292142
>researching
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.