[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit /x/ I just saw a ufo >Walking my dog outside on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1340587913257.gif (1MB, 482x344px) Image search: [Google]
1340587913257.gif
1MB, 482x344px
Holy shit /x/ I just saw a ufo

>Walking my dog outside on the street just outside my house
>It's dark and a bit chilly outside
>See a cessna slowly flying across the dark sky with it's nav lights on
>Cool keep walking for a bit
>At this point I'm in front of my neighbors house in the street and I'm zoned out just walking
>Everything after this happens so fast
>I see this blue-green orb pop out of nowhere in the sky which looks really close to where I was
>Maybe ~100 feet in the air and ~150 feet away to my Northwest very low in the sky
>It doesn't fucking matter because this motherfucker just goes zooms away at fucking light speed
>HOLY SHIT
>At this point my fight or flight system takes over and I fucking book it home with my dog barely keeping up
>I get home and let me dog in behind me
>I feel a mix of shock, fear, and like crying and was shaking

Call me a pussy but this is unfucking believable. What in the fuck was that? I was trying to calm myself down to rationalize it as maybe ball lightning, a flare, fireworks?

I am in complete shock because when you go about your day on autopilot and everything is normal and then all of the sudden this orb materializes out of nowhere and completely destroys your perspective on what is normal it fucking shatters your mind. I wasn't sure before tonight but from now on I'm fucking sleeping with the lights on. This thing was probably fucking watching me too and decided to fly away when it was in my sight. Heck it could still be watching me. Fuck this, fuck all of this.
>>
>>17290672
Welcome to the club.

I had the same experience but it was a ball of glowing light (saw at night time)

Hovered around a bit and then shot off at ridiculous speed, that's how you know you're looking at something non human.

I didn't get scared at all, maybe if I was smarter I would have. But all I wanted was to get a better look/know more. It's what started my fascination with the subject.
>>
I cried like a fucking baby after I got home from seeing a "triangle" ufo. Three white lights in a perfect triangle about 100-200 ft off the ground over a field. I was in my car, i saw it and slowed down to a near halt and was fascinated. Then the fear set in. It was an empty road and I had the realization that I was in a vehicle with lights as well, clearly observing it. I put it in first and floored it, hit 80 mph looking behind me every other second to make sure it wasnt following me. Ive never had such an urge to see another human being.

Never posted this til now, felt good to share with like-minded people.
>>
>>17290690
Great now a helicopter just flew over my house and I hear sirens in the background.

This is so fucked up. What the fuck do I even know because apparently UFOs do exist. This completely shattered my worldview as I don't even know what to believe anymore. It really fucks a person up when they don't even know things like this how much control do you really have over your life and how much do you really know.

My reaction was automatic maybe because it just popped out of nowhere and zoomed away at humanly impossible speeds. I guess I realized how powerless I was and my body was like NOPE you have to run away now. I'm scared of abductions and what the typical alien appearance looks like frightens me.
>>
>>17290717
When I got homed I started to cry a little.

I needed to share this too because this was fucking crazy. Too bad most people wont believe me. It's not so much they don't believe me but the mockery and how it makes me look like a wacko.
>>
>>17290717
This is me

>>17290719
Its hard to believe, but I understand what you're feeling to a tee. Ive never felt real actual terror til then.
Where do you live bruv?
>>
>>17290729
SW Florida.

I think it's so terrifying because it hits you fast that you aren't the top of the food chain. There is something out there so much more powerful and you're at their whim.
>>
UK here, and I've seen Red bright spinning lights in the sky by my friends house. Mostly when there's lightening. but man it was trippy.
Just thinking what the hell are they, moving at ridiculous speeds.. could of sworn that we spotted almost 4 indifferent places.
Man every hair on my body was tingling that night.
>>
>>17290732
That was in OK for me.
Yeah, I figured out what it was like to feel like prey. Jarring af ill say. Im not sure if what I saw was government or extra-terrestrial, but either way we're below it.
>>
Crazy desu
What about your dog
Any info on the police patrolling
>>
I know how you feel OP. I've seen a fair share of UFOs myself; Mostly orbs that are shiny and really high I'm the atmosphere. One time I saw orbs moving in different directions, split into two or three separate orbs, and then slowly fade out of view as if they are going into outer space. It's pretty incredible once you realize that we are not alone, and nobody else believes you.
>>
It was just a weather balloon numb nuts.
>>
>>17290773
My dog was running behind me because he was on the leash. I don't think he knew what was happening. Not sure about the cops it could be irrelevant.

>>17290807
>It's pretty incredible once you realize that we are not alone, and nobody else believes you.

It completely changed my worldview. I don't even know what to believe anymore.

>>17290826
Or swamp gas
>>
>>17290826
Weather balloon that goes from stationary to 1kmps in a split second. Okay dere buddy.
>>
>>17290837
>I don't even know what to believe anymore

I think it's better than not knowing at all
>>
>>17290719
Hey again OP, I'm the guy who replied first.

I said I wasn't scared at the time, but I neglected to mention that I've had an irrational fear of abduction since that night. I'm the same as you, just thinking what a grey looks like terrifies me. I hate being in my house alone, always paranoid that one is in the house with me, and if I turn around I'll find one behind me. Especially as I'm walking the stairs, I keep looking behind me.
>>
>>17290862
>>17290717

I get the existential dread you guys were feeling. But have you considered that the whole "alien abduction" thing might be false and not related to what you saw, just a UFO?

I mean, it makes sense to be afraid. It's a good instinct, most herding animals spook at something strange.

But maybe it's not something to be afraid of? After all, you both had fairly close encounters and nothing ended badly. Neither of you got "probed" by "greys."
>>
>>17290862
As much as I try not to be scared, the idea of seeing a grey around a corner scares the shit out of me based off of appearance alone.

They would have to set it up nice if they were ever to abduct me without me dying on the probe table from a heart attack.
>>
>>17290859
Idk I feel angry that I don't know.

>>17290862
>>17291142
Yes I also have a fear of abduction. I get these irrational paranoid thoughts that these beings can travel through walls and be invisible. And even erase or implant memories like many people who said they were abducted say.

>>17291194
The grey form is the scariest form to me. I speculate if they engineered us from early humanoids they probably implanted this innate fear into us to have absolute control over us.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.