[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ wanna learn magick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: MAgicks.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
MAgicks.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
Hey /x/! I give you the chance to learn real magick, Now this class is intended for beginners/intermediates not people that have been learning magick for a while so just post in thread if you are interested (Pic unrelated)
>>
vagina
>>
what is magick exactly??
>>
>>17290544
Basically an energy or power that can be controlled through will and practice
>>
if you would like to learn or if you have any questions then just post in the thread
>>
>>17290549
sign me the fuck up. how do i get started?
>>
>>17290549
Does this have to do with Aleister Crowley in some way and needs Zen Practice to master? I've heard of it.
>>
>>17290558
Go here for the beginning questions https://discord.gg/0nSkJ9iyW5KlgNBt
>>
>>17290562
some of it may involve Aleister Crowley
>>
>>17290571
Then you are aware of the dangers that Thelemic knowledge implies.
>>
visit me in a dream so we can REALLY talk.
>>
>>17290580
Of course
>>
File: tetsuo7.jpg (16KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tetsuo7.jpg
16KB, 480x640px
Do I get Tetsuo powers and OR Lazer beams?
>>
>>17290535
Sure
>>
>>17290594
>Tetsuo
No, you will be able to manipulate yourself and others, become stronger, become faster, and so much more
>>
>>17290598
Then Go here for the beginning questions https://discord.gg/0nSkJ9iyW5KlgNBt
>>
What are the dangers, may I ask?

I have something in mind, related to some A:.A:. practices.
>>
>>17290610
Fuck, this is to >>17290580
>>
>>17290610
Some of the dangers will be, Being drained of energy, requesting a lot of time, spirits will notice you a little more, and things along those lines
>>
>>17290535

Hey teacher. I did an amulet spell the other day with a pouch and some ingredients, consecrating it for the purpose of stealing energy from others for my benefit. I know that objects aren't necessary for psychic vampirism, but I thought it would be more efficient to use one rather than actively trying to make use of psychic vampirism. While I have observed others becoming slightly less energetic or spirited while around me, I haven't yet felt any significant effects on myself.
How long should it be before I start feeling it myself? Or have I done something wrong?
>>
>>17290615
I don't think those are dangers exclusive to Thelema.
>>
>>17290616
I You should have felt something by now, did you remember to create a link to yourself on the amulet?
>>
>>17290620
that is because you will also learn other things
>>
>>17290535
Can develop insane high jumps, youthfull spirit and more?
>>
>>17290655
yes
>>
File: 1448883618737-0.jpg (52KB, 381x365px) Image search: [Google]
1448883618737-0.jpg
52KB, 381x365px
>>17290535
I already have a well thought out thread full of information and more than just 1 line of text saying "XDD U WNT SUM MAJIK???"

>>17270780
>>
>>17290610
>>17290615
This is correct but think of getting crazy, having more than just one personality in your head.

The key is to shut it down whenever needed.
>>
I have never studied these things seriously however I have done quite a bit of /x/ related reading. It has struck me that there has never once come to my attention a simple and easy road (read:spell) to attaining money. I am interested in this as I am quite poor and need a way to support myself. Modern jobs require me to be dishonest or abandon my values in one way or another which makes me sad. In other words I hate the NEET lifestyle but do not want to pay into the "system" which claims to be better. This system I find is often immoral and causes disaster on a wider scale (such as participating in selling clothes made by child labor in impoverished countries\selling supplements with little to no nutritional value at Walgreens.) So I am very interested if you can offer me a way out of this OP I wish you the best either way.
>>
>>17290767
Same
>>
>>17290767
Same
>>
>>17290615
>spirits will notice you a little more
do expand on this a bit more sensei
>>
>that fake earth picture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc&feature=youtu.be&t=7m32s 7 minutes 32 seconds in
>>
File: wanker.png (111KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
wanker.png
111KB, 256x256px
>>17290535
Protip, don't say magick, it makes you look like a cunt. Say magic instead.

Also stuff to avoid: Dont say namaste, ever.
>>
File: tumblr_mx4znxmXpl1sggn1co1_400.gif (41KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx4znxmXpl1sggn1co1_400.gif
41KB, 350x254px
Look at the gif I posted, imagine that but kind of invisible, I can see energies I think, my brain can ignore it like how you constantly ignore your nose even though its in your view 24/7, wondering if you could provide any help
>>
File: 1388267939028.gif (577KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1388267939028.gif
577KB, 500x600px
>>17291668
>>
File: 1388268150141.gif (207KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1388268150141.gif
207KB, 500x500px
>>17291666
>>
>>17291680
Imagine inbetween you and what you're seeing you see that constantly but ofc like 5 % visible or I'd be blind hard to explain
>>
>>17291645
god damn muslim propaganda. get that flat earth shit out of here
>>
>>17291668
>>17291680
http://eyeonvision.org/visual-snow.html
I have that too but its a medical problem, never considered it to be magical
>>
>>17291689
Everything you can see is the black part, like an alpha channel animation or w/e
>>
>>17291707
>http://eyeonvision.org/visual-snow.html
Good resource, when focused on the 'snow' does it become 3D like and can put you in trance? maybe its all in my head
>>
>>17290616
Okay anon, I'm interested now. After reading this, I did a little digging on amulet spells/pouches, and I have a story, as well as a question.

A few years ago, I worked at a small pharmacy, and one day while I was picking up around the storefront, I noticed a little red felt pouch on the floor. When I picked it up, I turned it over, and on the other side, there were two weird things hot glued to the pouch. One was a coin I'd never seen before, and haven't since. It was bright shiny gold, and had what looked like a single branch of wheat, and I think the number 3, on it. It looked like currency, but I didn't remove it to look at the other side. The other thing was also very bright gold, but was obviously just gold-colored. It was also small and looked like a coin, except there was what I guess you could call a figurine on it. It seemed more like a decorative piece than the first coin. The "figurine" was a man on a throne. There were no customers in the pharmacy, so I had no idea whose it was, so I took it to my manager to see if she knew what it was. She squeezed it a bit, and thought it might be a rosary pouch since what was in it felt like beads. But when she opened it, we realized we'd never be able to close it again, since it was only closed with thread that was sewn into the felt, and when she opened it, she ended up removing the thread from the pouch altogether. At the very same time, a ton of seeds, and I think rice, spilled out of it. There were two different kinds of seeds, though I didn't recognize them cause what the fuck do I know about seeds? Anyway, they were all painted either silver, gold, or bronze (each color was dedicated to only one type of seed). My manager, and actually most of the people who worked there, were really superstitious (a lot of hispanic women who grew up around Santeria, hispanic urban legends/superstitions, etc.).
>>
>>17291798
>Cont'd.

Anyway, none of them wanted to touch it, so I just threw it in the trash, and to make them feel better, took the trash bag to the dumpster, getting rid of it altogether.

My question is, depending on how much you know about this stuff, would you say that was an amulet pouch? And if so, based on the seeds as well as the coins on the outside, do you think whoever made it had good or bad intentions?

It's been bugging me for about 4 or 5 years now, and this is the first time I've ever seen someone mention something kind of similar to what I found.
>>
>>17291744
If i focus on it then it does become somewhat 3d, but strains my eyes, like trying to look at stains on a window
>>
General magoik question

How do I spread good fortune to someone else? Not even that, but success? Even just moderate. My love keeps failing and my words aren't enough to fix it.

I'm Def beginner btw.
>>
Interested!
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.