[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why ain't anybody talking about the suicide gril on Brazil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: Gaap.png (350KB, 383x593px) Image search: [Google]
Gaap.png
350KB, 383x593px
Brazilian Fag here.
Why ain't anybody talking about it?
In the pic you have the suicide letter, it's written in true high latim. (the kind that some churchs use)
For now the only public informations that i'm aware are:
>She hanged herself at work at the age of 15 (Minors can work in Brazil without problems, they're like interns)
>She didn't have piss and shit on her, what usually happen when you hang yourself.
>She was doing the Figa with her hands (i don't know if there's a translation to it, just google it if this word doesn't exist on english)
>The letter would require TRUE latim, it's impossible to do it with google translator.

There's a translation for the letter, i'm currently working on translating it to english, but i may not be able to do it.
If anyone know latim drop it here, i will confirm if it's correct or not just in case someone makes fun of the letter.
>>
>>17289855
If one of us could know "Latim" then why couldn't she? Furthermore, if she did know it, and she was doing some religious shit when she hung herself, what's the surprise there? None. That's the answer to your question. No one's talking about it because it's not paranormal. Just some dumb bitch who killed herself, probably for reasons no one knows, and might never know.
>>
bumperino
>>
>>17289855
Maybe she hadn't eaten
>>
Well girls don't pee or poop first off.

Second, Brazil is in Latin America. It's only common sense she'd know her native tongue.
>>
The bottom of the letter says 'ayyyy lmao'
>>
>>17291157
Its writen "amo voces" That means love you guys

Another brazilfag reporting
>>
Ignore these trolls OP this is genuinely interesting. Please try and post the translation or maybe even just try google translation, partial is better than none. God Bless You!
>>
I'm curious, bump
>>
Is it true that 99% of Brazilian population are thieves?
>>
>>17291919
Yes,
they steal your heart <(^_^<)
>>
>>17291951
What the fuck.
>>
Is it true Brazil has a lot of decent looking transexuals?
>>
>>17291994
Yep

I mean, what?
>>
>>17289855
Not this again. It was posted here last week, we talked about it until it hit post limit.
>>
This thread happened like two weeks ago. Gaap possessed her because she wanted it, she regretted it and killed herself.
>>
>>17291994
the best in the world

they give the best blowjobs too
>>
Is true all of Brazil population are monkeys?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454032247222.jpg (17KB, 480x437px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454032247222.jpg
17KB, 480x437px
>>17292522
nah that's turkey
>>
>>17291117
kek
>>
>>17292079
I'd like it if people turned to some good intentioned spirits.
But no - she takes GÄAP!
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-30+at+10.52.33).png (37KB, 1448x379px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-30+at+10.52.33).png
37KB, 1448x379px
>>17289855
in your country it's a sign of good fortune
>>
>>17292069
>>17292079
I don't browse /x/ enough then, because i didn't saw it.

>>17289910
Because she never studied that, that's a confirmed thing.

>>17291509
I will post it in five minutes, just doing some minor corrections in the google translator version (didn't do a better one because it would take way to long.)
>>
She agreed. The atacks have to be stronger, she will fight.
While we are close, the heart is gray. Screamed "NO" and asked about a way to leave, since he will rule.
And yet to hear my voice, sometimes she looks looks up, at him.
Remember, only a disturbed mind clings to those it loves.
A year ago, had a dream. Saw all be her, if she sended a gift, life. Something innocent, could be a disaster.
She needed a deal to save the head of the family, the one who obeyed the gospel. But everything on earth have to die.
Nothing is done for free, and someday the debts come back.
And so, the choice must be made by herself, and i did it.
For the family, the gift of a girl is to see and hear and feel.
Fortunately we did it. This soul was weak, the disturbed mind didn't sustain the passion for heaven.
So it was easier to bring her for our side. When they atack, they take aven the last remmant of the soul.
I leave this letter as a form of explanation.
GAAP

AMO VOCEIS = Love you guys or, if it's in Latin (not sure since it's not confirmed, i just heard the rumor) I love her voice.
>>
>>17289855
Sick people kill themselves.
Sick people write weird nonsensical letters and do weird nonsensical things.

There's your answer. Also her not having piss and shit on her could be because she used the toilet close to the time she killed herself. If she was going to kill herself then she was probably really nervous and that flushes your insides out good.
>>
There's also another version, (A better one at that) Here it goes.
I obeyed.
She tried to fight, but i was stronger.
In her confused thoughts i whispered: you wanted this. It was from that moment that i allowed you to hear my voice.
So i allowed her to see the events of te past with clarity and truth.
I can only attach myself in a troubled mind, one of those who have serious problems.
A year ago, she had a dream, where her blode and of her family were spilled. Since them i introduced her to life. I warned about my innocence, and that the calamities of her life would be avoided if she ignored the good news from the family leader of Israel.
But so it is with all forms of life on earth, nothing is free, every debt has to be paid, and i charget the debt of her family when i chose them for her to be generated. Shwe was born with the gift of seein, hearing and feeling, and for our happines she was tired, her weak mind and troubled spirit, for the heavenly dawn does not support passion for us. But it's better this way, because it's easier to take them with us, so am i the last, to explain with this letter, what was happening in that heart.

GAAP
>>
>>17293061
>Because she never studied that, that's a confirmed thing.

In the age of internet, there no way to be sure.

She could have learned with on internet or with books. There are people that learn new.languages easily
>>
>>17289855
>Gaap

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaap

Why isn't anyone talking about the fact that this is a known powerful demon from the Ars Goetia?
>>
This is spooky, and I've enjoyed this thread.

So with the whole Gaap thing, makes it seem like a demon possession, and that's certainly what the letter seems to imply, But a demon wouldn't possess someone just to have them suicide, right?
>>17293147
Where did this translation come from?

Also, are there any news articles about this girl? And why would the demon write a letter? It's like this girl knew she was posessed and was able to fight it enough in order to write the letter and kill herself.

I mean if someone is insane enough to learn latin and suicide in public place (most people do that in private), certainly someone would have noticed how troubled she was beforehand.
>>
lol @ the fakey scribbly handwriting on the bottom left

musta been a gosteses!!!
>>
gaap here,

possessed this cunt and realized even hell is better than brazil.
>>
>>17293246
>But a demon wouldn't possess someone just to have them suicide, right?

Unlikely. Especially a demonic king, except there was some kind of deal or something, but this is very unlikely as well.

Also in order for a spirit to possess this girl, she would have needed a weakness. It is very unlikely that a spirit will attempt posession if the victim does not open the door for him - through a weak mind/will, through fear, or through possible love towards the entitiy..

If things like that attach themselfes to your mind, you have some holes/backdoors that can be exploited
>>
>>17293246
Iirc, that translation came from the original thread last week.
>>17293264
That also happened a lot, we had 3 Gaaps in that thread
>>
>>17293246
There ain't much as far as i know, but i could search a little.
The translations came from two different people that claim to speak Latim.
It's now a popular theory that this was a black magic ritual, and a lot of people that claim to have studed the Goetia and Theology are sending e-mails to the police giving advices on how to proceed in this case, this kind of thing is not common on Brazil and when it happens everything goes to shit and a literal witch hunt tends to happen, there's a case of 20 years because something like this happened in the past.
Most people believe that she was mudered by a Gaap follower or something like that, other people think that she was giving her soul to stop something to happen.
There's even a crazy theory that she made a abortion trough Gaap and he claimed her soul for the deal.
>>
Look at the "e" letters.
>>
>>17293282
Well, the translation of the letter said she had a "troubled mind" and that it first began speaking to her when she had a disturbing dream. So that all sounds like legit demon shit to me.
>>17293294
> she was giving her soul to stop something to happen.
This seems to be what the letter is implying imo.
>>
>>17293061
It's pretty obvious you don't browse /x/ enough and not just because it was up for three days

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17243184/

>>17293213
Or just used the same tools OP is using to switch it back to its native hue.
>>
>>17293401
>Implying that it's even possible to google translate Latim
How dumb can murica be?
>>
Brazilian Here.
The is no way she could possibly know Latim, Latim is a hard language to learn and even if Brazilian Portuguese comes from Latim it don't mean that Brazilians know how to speak/write it.
Use your heads a little, some people spend years and years learning to use this language and this girl wrote a letter with it, is this just another retarded suicide letter? I don't think so. Also, google tradutor can't give you something like this.
>>
>>17289855
>Figa
Mostly equivalent to the middle finger gesture.
>>
File: Gaap.png (17KB, 312x289px) Image search: [Google]
Gaap.png
17KB, 312x289px
Here's the sigil, someone call him up and ask about it.
>>
>>17293499
Well, for one, there's no such language as 'latim'.
>>
>>17295276

Wasn't him. Confirmed.

Now seriously. There's a university who confers masters degree in medieval history on the general area were the "suicide" took place. They even have courses on Eclesiastic Latim.

For what I know, probably a murder. I wouldn't be surprised if the real killer(s) happened to bring attention to his/her/their "work" on /x/.

We'll get you.
>>
>>17295683
I figured it wasn't really him, and a million people probably asked already so I didn't want to be a bother. Probably just some edgey teen desu.
>>
priests happen to know latin don't they?
>>
>>17296814
But not latim
>>
>>17289855
A hairless monkey killed itself and wrote scribbles on paper

Who fucking cares there's a billion of them on earth
>>
>>17295276
You are a very evil man.
>>
>>17296854
Edgy
>>
>>17296856
Lol
>>
>>17293061
>Because she never studied that, that's a confirmed thing.
estou estudando portugues e ninguem sabe

nao muito estranho
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.