[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Secrets Of The Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: secretsoftheuniverse.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
secretsoftheuniverse.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
We must come together /x/ to unlock the secrets of the universe. This is the age of Aquarius and in this time it is said we will discover many things. Now the main reason I make this thread :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2lGPT2J1cc
Do you understand the implications if this is some sort of hidden universal law for creating beings? We could gain nearly unlimited power through control of them. Think clearly now, if you can define a persona and power level for them what is stopping you from creating a godlike being that will serve you? Could you not tell them to inhabit certain objects you carry with you? Could you not use them to murder people you don't like? Most importantly before you respond : have you ever replicated The Philip experiment for yourself?

Stew on this /x/ : have you no dreamed of being more powerful and do not those who say it is possible have a better chance of proving something correct or incorrect?

Also, general thread for secrets of the universe.
>>
So tulpas?
>>
>>17289663
I can only guess. That is adequate however.
>>
>>17289642
>>
>>17289663
By "I can only guess" I mean that it could be spirits that come when a defined personality is set and they match it.
>>
>>17289685
It says "secrets of the universe" not the "mathematical answer to the universe".
>>
>>17289673
Very unlikely. Per definition a Tulpa is kind of a part of your own mind.
It can tell you secrets though, that is for sure. It will also bring you to the brink of paranoia and shizophrenia.
>>
If you use a mantra, someting like
Einstein and I are one or
Shiva and I are one or
The sun and I are one
I am just talking they energy or making a contract with the entity?
I just want to know if I am getting in a deal or what.
>>
>>17289823
I guess not even Satan knows the anwser to this cuestion.
>>
>>17289642
The lord asks, where were you?

http://youtu.be/9EEIeH7ymwA

As the title says, it indeed is great.
Movie: Tree of Life
>>
File: 41.jpg (18KB, 480x307px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
18KB, 480x307px
SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE!
>>
I thought we are still in the age of the fish until 2150 when aquarius starts?
>>
>>17289642
many studies shows that reality itself does not exist. Much of it is created by oursselfs and our ways. So it is possible that if you have an idea in mind and keep thinking about it , this idea will eventually happen, even the creation of an energy field called ´´phillip´´. there are studies on this subject. If u want to know more contact me and we could discuss it
>>
The secret of the universe is: there is no universe!
>>
There is only one consciousness and you are a vortex of unlimited potential limited by your body and mind. The universe is a representation produced by your mind, a spacetime simulation build by geometrical formulas out of the electrical signals collected by your senses. In short: matrix
>>
First was geometry, then static energy, then consciousness, then entities, then thougt, then matter, then light, then the big game called life.
>>
I recommend the book 'the holographic universe' from michael talbot. With scientifically references.
>>
I also can recommend http://www.wingmakers.com about this matter.
>>
>>17289642
>>
>>17289642

I came across an awesome ancient philosophy that unlocks the secrets of the universe. It is from rare manuscripts from ancient Greece. Some of it survived into the Middle Ages and was picked up, but never really took off until the 18th century. It is called "Logic" and "Science."
>>
>>17290461
I'd enjoy to take ur offer up
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 1592x948px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 1592x948px
>>17291392
summary of stuff science knows about reality!
>>
>>17291392
The problem with science is it only deals with the physical. Its kinda like how everything on this planet rotates with it so it feels like your staying still.
>>
>>17293332
> lol your wrong because I have picture lol so what I'm stupid lolol
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.